Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest wisely - page 15. (Read 4813 times)

Activity: 117
Merit: 10
July 21, 2018, 06:38:58 AM
In fact, sometimes it takes luck to participate in a good ICO project, even if you recognize the feasibility of most projects.

Activity: 381
Merit: 101
July 21, 2018, 06:35:20 AM
People should invest wisely to avoid a huge loss of your money. Don't just invest because the thread is high.

Better to consider the best techniques and strategies in investing. Remember that high returns are highly risky. Be patient in doing investment, don't fall to the trap of pretty words presented by developers.
Activity: 753
Merit: 15
mulierum.com
July 21, 2018, 06:28:50 AM
Very good suggestion. Many people are also greedy sometimes to invest with many amounts in one coin, moreover the money is got from the loan. After the bad sell, they are going crazy. this is why we must learn from this situation. We must be wise, calm, and also careful when investment in crypto.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
July 20, 2018, 08:40:27 PM
I think you should learn more about ICO. If you're just looking for the site of the ICO rating and you don't do research this anniversary that will be a disadvantage for you. Researching the ICO project more in it will really help you because you knew anyone who could be in the project. And teams that are within the project that would later develop your project.
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
July 20, 2018, 08:20:58 PM
Really agree with you, It has been proven that the ratings in ICObench etc, can be manipulated, so it is not as safe as they think, it is always better to invest in some ICO that you believe will really revolutionize the market and the world, so it will be a scam at the end or not complete its goals 100% you will be happy to have been invested in something you believe, so you gave your grain of sand in that contribution.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
July 20, 2018, 08:16:56 PM
Everyday, i try to increase my investment knowledge. There is now more information than ever about every imaginable investment topic. It is everywhere… on the forum, news etc.  Who should you trust? How should you spend your precious time? You know you need to know more, but it can feel daunting as to where to begin. Think about your level of commitment, your time, and how you best learn
Activity: 76
WORLD 1ST REVERSE MERCHANT PROCESSOR
July 20, 2018, 07:54:57 PM
I like the investment style of Ian Balina, Thomas Carter or Teeka Tiwari. All these guys know what they take about, best advice in crypto I ever got so far.
Activity: 120
July 20, 2018, 07:34:20 PM
Yes, actually it's good because some sites about ranking the ICO was very helpful. It's just that we need to do the research again. That's a nice is the ICO has an experienced team and have a very nice website. And with the research, you may decide to invest or not.
Activity: 266
July 20, 2018, 07:26:54 PM
Well its important to look at the team first before investing you should consider their past works (if they have) and how will it goes and look for the team if they have experience in their respective task and also i kinda think that knowing or using celebrities and with reputation as endorser is a big factor for trust and investing in the project.
Activity: 602
Merit: 262
July 20, 2018, 07:24:41 PM
based on the fact that most investors especially recently just noticed and followed what others say yan without knowing what they invested. This is indeed a sad case of especially when it came time value loss then will blame the crypto conditions like that. If the analysis they can do then at least something like this certainly could have anticipated although not exactly the result but would certainly be better than having to lose money without his knowledge.

In that case we can say that those people have no knowledge to crypto world why? Because they follow on what other said  this is really bad, you need to stand on your own research carefully because investing to ico project is so high risk, always look for a good concept that have a real developer inside.
Activity: 83
July 20, 2018, 07:19:39 PM
Investing wisely you must know the psychology of the market. Only if you do this will you benefit from the investment.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
July 20, 2018, 07:12:55 PM
Before you invest, work very hard on the lesson and not use all your money to invest in the one project when you are investing, these are my top criteria.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
July 20, 2018, 07:07:21 PM
based on the fact that most investors especially recently just noticed and followed what others say yan without knowing what they invested. This is indeed a sad case of especially when it came time value loss then will blame the crypto conditions like that. If the analysis they can do then at least something like this certainly could have anticipated although not exactly the result but would certainly be better than having to lose money without his knowledge.
Activity: 406
July 20, 2018, 06:40:57 PM
Looking at rankings of an ICO is just a number. WP, lightpaper, onepager, Roadmap etc. are useful to learn about the project.
Agree on completely that most important to look at it is the Team behind with their previous work experience, are they capable to fulfil the promises.
For investment decision this is especially important when there is no working product .
Activity: 182
July 20, 2018, 05:51:14 PM
It's getting ridiculous here. People are now investing just because of the hype or just from watching the scores given by Icobench, ICOratings etc.

You're doing it wrong. You should look at the team and the experience they have, whether this project exists already (e.g we have Monaco, TenX, Centra, MoxyOne and many others) and none of them actually delivered 100% what they promised etc. so unless you really see the potentials on the project, you really shouldn't invest. Ignore the moon bullshit they are trying to feed you.

This is valid for both bounty hunters (because they are wasting their time) and ICO participants (wasting money).
I can recommend you not to pay attention to those guys who are complaining about bad decisions of investing, they are just ripping what they saw, so it is a natural process of consequences.
Activity: 344
Merit: 1
July 20, 2018, 03:06:07 PM
Wisdom is profitable to direct..... In the bid to make profit quickly people just rush into ICOs, and eventually loose the little they have. To avoid regrets, proper research must  be carried out before putting money into it.... To be on the safe side, just put the amount u can afford to loose... My take
Activity: 294
July 20, 2018, 12:53:45 PM
Only invest what you are willing to lose. Dont put your money all in one basket. Proper financial planning is important in every investment we make. Try looking in in SafeCrypt.io. A high security exchange that has high standards of quality and every piece of software is being tested multiple times before they make it publicly available.
I spent some time to study SafeCrypt ICO. I think this ICO could become one of the best this spring, because of several reason:
 1. This is cryptoexchange. And this cryproexchange has some advantages compare to existing ones: instant transactions, lowest fees, absolute anonimity, large select of crypto assts and others.
 2. They lead very good ICO policy.
 3. THey have Adequate and reasnable bonus rates.
read more here https://safecrypt.io/r566

Also Make sure to check out the merchant solution https://t.safecrypt.io
Activity: 97
July 20, 2018, 12:16:36 PM
Well.. It is true, we should invest wisely and select the best. You need to study everything before making the right choice or decision so that you will have a better chance of making huge profits rather than loosing money. Never invest in something you don't understand.
Activity: 340
Merit: 100
July 20, 2018, 09:19:31 AM
It's getting ridiculous here. People are now investing just because of the hype or just from watching the scores given by Icobench, ICOratings etc.

You're doing it wrong. You should look at the team and the experience they have, whether this project exists already (e.g we have Monaco, TenX, Centra, MoxyOne and many others) and none of them actually delivered 100% what they promised etc. so unless you really see the potentials on the project, you really shouldn't invest. Ignore the moon bullshit they are trying to feed you.

This is valid for both bounty hunters (because they are wasting their time) and ICO participants (wasting money).
Yes all investor should know that. Actually there are so many investors that are being scammed because of acting good people and making good talks and promises then they eill take advantage of the trust given them. Its really disappointing if that happened to me.
Activity: 70
July 20, 2018, 09:14:23 AM
I do not imagine how you can invest thoughtlessly, of course you need to think and assess the risks
Pages:
Jump to: