Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest wisely - page 17. (Read 4813 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
July 13, 2018, 10:59:09 PM
If you want to invest wisely you need to buy AML Bitcoin (ABTC).
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
July 18, 2018, 06:13:54 AM
It's getting ridiculous here. People are now investing just because of the hype or just from watching the scores given by Icobench, ICOratings etc.

You're doing it wrong. You should look at the team and the experience they have, whether this project exists already (e.g we have Monaco, TenX, Centra, MoxyOne and many others) and none of them actually delivered 100% what they promised etc. so unless you really see the potentials on the project, you really shouldn't invest. Ignore the moon bullshit they are trying to feed you.

This is valid for both bounty hunters (because they are wasting their time) and ICO participants (wasting money).

I agree with the above arguments, but the problem is that sometimes it is not so easy to distinguish a scam, because several times before ICO on the project sites exhibited a fake team. Another subtlety is that an unknown team can make a new high-profit project.
But in investing, the risks are always there, maybe a scam ico or choose the right amount to invest. So it's important that we know exactly what we're doing. We need to know the right strategy in investing, trading, and so on for our success.
Activity: 434
Merit: 1
July 18, 2018, 06:07:55 AM
In principle, it's also true, because I do not want to waste time, especially since the last bounties last 2-3 months ...
Activity: 40
July 16, 2018, 04:29:55 AM
Before giving over even a solitary penny; one must guarantee that the recipient merits. The majority of the general population here would be the people who may have spared certain surplus assets with them earned by their diligent work. So don't put resources into some venture since somebody is doing as such or a few people are encouraging to contribute there.

As a matter of first importance contemplate the task; read white paper; check the past experience of the group behind the undertaking their objectives for the present venture.

In the event that the group is obscure or new to the market and the venture is additionally new at that point reconsider before contributing. On the off chance that the undertaking is as of now running; at that point check comes about and what are the extension designs.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 306
July 14, 2018, 08:55:02 AM
It's getting ridiculous here. People are now investing just because of the hype or just from watching the scores given by Icobench, ICOratings etc.

You're doing it wrong. You should look at the team and the experience they have, whether this project exists already (e.g we have Monaco, TenX, Centra, MoxyOne and many others) and none of them actually delivered 100% what they promised etc. so unless you really see the potentials on the project, you really shouldn't invest. Ignore the moon bullshit they are trying to feed you.

This is valid for both bounty hunters (because they are wasting their time) and ICO participants (wasting money).

I agree with the above arguments, but the problem is that sometimes it is not so easy to distinguish a scam, because several times before ICO on the project sites exhibited a fake team. Another subtlety is that an unknown team can make a new high-profit project.
Activity: 247
Merit: 101
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
July 14, 2018, 08:18:39 AM

That is a good advice one can give to a fellow investors and we should all learn from this. Although it's really hard to determine whether a project possesses a great potential since this market is very unstable, hence the volatility. Even if they introduce themselves as experts in the fields they say they are in we cannot really be sure if what they say are true. Like for example I can start a project and post in our supposed website my name and my specialty, how can people/investors know that what I'm claiming is true or just a make believe, right? It really is a gamble investing our money (investors) and time (bounty participants) in cryptocurrency. One can just hope and pray to God that we invest on the right project.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
July 14, 2018, 08:14:58 AM
That phrase is easier said than done especially if you're a newbie in crypto world. I learned my lessons the hardway during my early days. I think its part of learning having some mistake in investments. IMportant is that you learn from it
Activity: 75
July 14, 2018, 08:13:23 AM
That is the reason, before contributing, I suggest that all newcomers have in any event some an opportunity to take a gander at the market, to think about fruitful ventures, and in addition unsuccessful ones. Comprehend what is the contrast between them. On the off chance that you begin contributing with no less than at least information, you will have a superior possibility of making a benefit, instead of losing cash.
Activity: 40
July 14, 2018, 08:10:11 AM
Investment is risky so need to be wise and be ready to face the risks. It is package already with investment so have to face it and conquer the risk in order to succeed.
So, you need to carefully choose the project as the participants of the bounty and investors. There are many things that need to pay attention. No recommendations in this case. You have to make your own choices.
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
July 14, 2018, 01:03:56 AM
I agree we should be wisely by choosing an ico many ico project but not all are promising and some of them are scams and we can't define if what ico will give us profit it's too hard to find a good ico even if the project is good however some of them are still failed. so we should have a further research to not wasting our time, money and effort
Maybe the best strategy is not investing into ICOs because now many of them have problem due to situation on the market.
Definitely, you have a point, right now it's too risky to invest in ICO's because we had been observed that even it is considered a good project and got listed in the exchange with a corresponding remarkable value but it cannot sustain in the long run as what investors perspective, so better invest with those top listed coins , you will enjoy having lesser risk and have a potential to earn a good profit especially this current situation.
Activity: 33
July 14, 2018, 12:45:38 AM
Sincerely, this advice is really important. So many scam coins are out now and one really need to be careful with the investments he makes.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 252
July 14, 2018, 12:44:02 AM

I agree with your opinion. many are investing without analyzing coins to be invested in advance or at random and eventually end up with regret. being a real trader must know how to trade well techniques such as capitalizing on market conditions, assessing price movements and teamwork. and learn how to make the right decisions so that the income generated can be maximized.
Activity: 294
July 14, 2018, 12:23:38 AM
With the rise of ICO as well as new coins, this has made us need to increase our policy level in choosing ICO. As more ICOs emerge, the potential for scam ICO also increases. The decline in prices that have occurred in the market that has been going on for several months now also affects ICO prices are also declining and the team failed to achieve sales targets. In order to minimize the failure, choose the ICO handled by a professional team and reliable.
Activity: 238
July 14, 2018, 12:07:57 AM
Truly obviously we should be shrewd with regards to contributing our cash. In contributing you have to check in the event that you can trust to the venture with the end goal for you to pick up cash than putting your cash on nonthing realizing that the task and the individuals are great and confided in so be attentive not on the grounds that you are energized or whatever it is. Put your cash where you can win and gain.Look for the group and experience so you will be ableb achievement.
Activity: 210
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
July 13, 2018, 11:59:46 PM
If you are not adequately prepare on what to invest on in cryptocurrency,  I will say it is safe for you not to invest or casually throw your money to the next hyped coin or project. When you invest in food project,  you are helping cryptocurrency ecosystem to get rid of bad project.
Activity: 293
Merit: 100
July 13, 2018, 11:56:32 PM
Getting involved yourself in the world of cryptocurrencies is really risky most specially if you are just starting up and making an investment so the only tip that you can get for you to be more successful in this industry is you need to be more wiser and mindful in every action that you are doing and also when investing your money in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 140
July 13, 2018, 11:56:12 PM
The most important thing is in the choice of the project, if the project performs all its functions, then this project can be good. But if on the contrary then run from this project even without looking back. It is your choice in which project to participate.
Activity: 70
July 13, 2018, 11:51:30 PM
put 80% of your energy into your initial investment decision, this is very important. When I get interested in a company I’ll put a very small amount of money into it to start. It really alters my perception when I have money on the table and makes my research effort more diligent. Then I like to ease in slowly over months, taking alligator bites only when the price is favourable and I’ve done my homework. Often times a story that sounds good today doesn’t seem as attractive in a few weeks. Ease into the market, especially if it is something you haven’t much experience and you can apply this to all the ICOs you find.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
July 13, 2018, 11:50:40 PM

I do not think so. But good projects always try to bring what they promised to the user. Therefore, they can multiply 40 times compared to the original price. Investment in ICO also has a huge profit if it is X10 times
this was in 2017, now even the super projects of 2017 as a bankor, GNO no longer show xx. projects 2018, which are higher than the price of ICO is very difficult to find.
Activity: 66
July 13, 2018, 11:46:36 PM

I do not think so. But good projects always try to bring what they promised to the user. Therefore, they can multiply 40 times compared to the original price. Investment in ICO also has a huge profit if it is X10 times
Pages:
Jump to: