Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest wisely - page 16. (Read 4813 times)

legendary
Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000
July 20, 2018, 09:04:25 AM
Regarding the investment size, start with an amount you can afford to lose. (i.e. : You do not need to pay your bills with it or your rent/mortgage).
Start with reading info on internet from various sources, read the pros and the cons.
Follow some excellent Youtubers
Read the whitepapers on the coins you want to invest in
Open an account on Coinbase/Bittrex and then buy various promising coins.
Buckle up and enjoy the ride
Reinvest the profits in more cryptocurrencies when they are low (or cash out)
HODL and chill

Activity: 462
Merit: 257
July 20, 2018, 08:51:10 AM
Regarding the investment size, start with an amount you can afford to lose. (i.e. : You do not need to pay your bills with it or your rent/mortgage).
Start with reading info on internet from various sources, read the pros and the cons.
HODL and chill
But I also feel saddened by the fact that there are now many selling points. Many people trust them and make mistakes. Then they lose money and start thinking that all ico projects are scammers.
In fact, there are many interesting projects that will benefit you.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
July 20, 2018, 08:45:39 AM
HODL and chill
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
July 20, 2018, 08:28:22 AM
Today, crypto-currencies are considered to be one of the best investment instruments. 1st Most currencies are rapidly becoming cheaper, and many in search of ways to hedge their capital are turning to crypto-currencies, 2nd Crypto-currencies are based on stunning solutions that allow the use of currency anywhere in the world - unless, of course, the government has decided to ban it.
Activity: 98
July 20, 2018, 08:22:19 AM
all successful and rich people invest wisely , and we must do the same
Activity: 73
July 20, 2018, 06:47:12 AM
that's right , I agree with you . This is good advice for all of us
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
July 20, 2018, 06:37:20 AM
people who invested hype lost a lot of money when invested in bitcoin at a price above$ 10,000 for 1 coin. real players who are well versed in the cryptocurrency market are investing very carefully and at minimum prices.

Every drop is a signal to buy more as you get more coins at less price which people do not buy it. Every one will start buying when it is rising high or already rose and then actually the drops begin and people lose money or think it is bubble. So stay cautious and invest wisely.

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
July 20, 2018, 06:29:48 AM
I really agree with you because nowadays a lot of people invest or work because they watch their score on the ico rating site,
Activity: 33
July 20, 2018, 06:00:35 AM
We should invest wisely, select the best not because of the hype. Be careful, so you won't regret at the end.
Activity: 155
July 20, 2018, 05:55:41 AM
I also think that any investment is a risk . before you invest you must learn everything
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
July 20, 2018, 04:33:05 AM
You are absolutely right that we should do our own research. But you have to learn a lot.
People buy into hype because it worked well in many cases, we can't blame it.
When you have no ability to research, following the hype is a probably your only choice.
Activity: 52
July 19, 2018, 02:00:16 PM
It's getting ridiculous here. People are now investing just because of the hype or just from watching the scores given by Icobench, ICOratings etc.

You're doing it wrong. You should look at the team and the experience they have, whether this project exists already (e.g we have Monaco, TenX, Centra, MoxyOne and many others) and none of them actually delivered 100% what they promised etc. so unless you really see the potentials on the project, you really shouldn't invest. Ignore the moon bullshit they are trying to feed you.

This is valid for both bounty hunters (because they are wasting their time) and ICO participants (wasting money).

I totally agree. However, I also think all investments come with a risk, in the blockchain or not. The safest way to go about this.. is to invest what you can afford to lose.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
July 19, 2018, 01:52:54 PM
people who invested hype lost a lot of money when invested in bitcoin at a price above$ 10,000 for 1 coin. real players who are well versed in the cryptocurrency market are investing very carefully and at minimum prices.
Activity: 756
Merit: 13
July 19, 2018, 12:57:58 PM
Before investing, study a few basic coins on the site Coinmarketcap. The main thing is to understand and determine how promising technology is in this project (ICO), in which you want to invest.Now a lot of new projects, but not all of them will be financially successful. I recommend investing in financial ecosystems and payments into cryptocurrencies. And most importantly, as much as possible study the new project before investing money.
Activity: 364
Merit: 12
The Most Profitable Mining Pool
July 19, 2018, 11:11:21 AM
It's getting ridiculous here. People are now investing just because of the hype or just from watching the scores given by Icobench, ICOratings etc.

You're doing it wrong. You should look at the team and the experience they have, whether this project exists already (e.g we have Monaco, TenX, Centra, MoxyOne and many others) and none of them actually delivered 100% what they promised etc. so unless you really see the potentials on the project, you really shouldn't invest. Ignore the moon bullshit they are trying to feed you.

This is valid for both bounty hunters (because they are wasting their time) and ICO participants (wasting money).

Apparently. that's the sad reality. But for quick-flipper, it was the best and most efficient way to double or triple your investment. In this bear market only few survives in the market, almost all of them who survive came from HYPE influencer but the dump is imminent and will follow afterwards just like Phantasma. Sounds like the P&D games became the norms of this community.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
July 19, 2018, 11:04:33 AM
That phrase is easier said than done especially if you're a newbie in crypto world. I learned my lessons the hardway during my early days. I think its part of learning having some mistake in investments. IMportant is that you learn from it

In this sphere you cannot learn and earn at the same time (in case you are a newbie), because by the time you learn something, you won't have anything to work with))) LEARN FIRST, these rating websites are useless.
Activity: 602
July 18, 2018, 10:11:30 AM
You are right, some projects do not fulfill all their obligations, and some are scammers. But to choose a good project that you need is not so easy, and you need experience and the ability to analyze information. Not all investors and participants in charitable campaigns trust rating sites, there are those who take into account the right combination of factors when choosing a project.
Activity: 301
July 18, 2018, 10:02:08 AM
We are having many of problems that caused by people around us and their foolish decisions, but our main point is to be flexible to that and tried to extract our earnings from whatever will surround us.
Activity: 158
July 18, 2018, 07:03:03 AM
Each and everyone of us should invest wisely. We should be wise enough to invest to avoid the accidents such as bounty scams.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 306
July 18, 2018, 06:41:49 AM

I agree with the above arguments, but the problem is that sometimes it is not so easy to distinguish a scam, because several times before ICO on the project sites exhibited a fake team. Another subtlety is that an unknown team can make a new high-profit project.
But in investing, the risks are always there, maybe a scam ico or choose the right amount to invest. So it's important that we know exactly what we're doing. We need to know the right strategy in investing, trading, and so on for our success.

Of course, there is always a risk when investing. It is the presence of risk in many ways that creates a high yield in crypto-currencies, that is, one is impossible without another. But you always want to minimize risks and maximize profitability. I think the future is for self-regulating associations that will check the validity of the team and the project. I do not really want the government to take the role of arbitrator.
Pages:
Jump to: