Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest wisely - page 14. (Read 4812 times)

Activity: 216
Merit: 0
August 04, 2018, 09:24:38 AM
It's getting ridiculous here. People are now investing just because of the hype or just from watching the scores given by Icobench, ICOratings etc.

You're doing it wrong. You should look at the team and the experience they have, whether this project exists already (e.g we have Monaco, TenX, Centra, MoxyOne and many others) and none of them actually delivered 100% what they promised etc. so unless you really see the potentials on the project, you really shouldn't invest. Ignore the moon bullshit they are trying to feed you.

This is valid for both bounty hunters (because they are wasting their time) and ICO participants (wasting money).

Icobench, ICOratings, etc, just as additional monitoring. With so many altcoins on the market and new ICOs, it makes me feel confused. But you are right, behind a coin that has value there are teams that continue to work and good products. So, wise investors always see the teamwork and products owned by the project.
copper member
Activity: 617
Merit: 3
The wonders of the blockchain technology
August 04, 2018, 09:04:36 AM
It's getting ridiculous here. People are now investing just because of the hype or just from watching the scores given by Icobench, ICOratings etc.

You're doing it wrong. You should look at the team and the experience they have, whether this project exists already (e.g we have Monaco, TenX, Centra, MoxyOne and many others) and none of them actually delivered 100% what they promised etc. so unless you really see the potentials on the project, you really shouldn't invest. Ignore the moon bullshit they are trying to feed you.

This is valid for both bounty hunters (because they are wasting their time) and ICO participants (wasting money).
Well,  i will partly aggree with you as preexisting projects tend to make wave more new projects but that doesn't guarantee that new projects will fail,.As much as you may not trust ratings from these websites, i believe they are still better than not having a source to checkout  genuity of a project.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
August 04, 2018, 08:53:03 AM
You need to be wise while you invest becaude you will be sacrifice if the money lose. Choose good investment or iCO  that you think can give you high profit aftet few months of investing and waiting to the result.
Activity: 194
Merit: 1
August 04, 2018, 08:49:30 AM

Thanks for this great advise. Most bounty hunters have used this rating sites to make decision as to which bounties to participate in. Even the companies often put the ratings from those sites on their own websites and sometime white paper in order to lend credence to their project.
Activity: 98
August 04, 2018, 08:44:18 AM
Do not invest in some project because someone is doing so or some persons are advising to invest there. 
First of all study the project; read white paper; check the past experience of the team behind the project their goals for the current project.
Activity: 93
August 02, 2018, 07:56:27 AM
I agree with you, most people are just investing because they think  that bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will make them rich overnight without doing any actual research into the coins that they are investing in which is the wrong way to go about it. That is why so many people are losing their money right now.
Activity: 41
July 27, 2018, 05:56:38 PM
I generally at first helped evaluations destinations icobench and icoratings. Be that as it may, they just help with the underlying decision, at that point you have to think about the data about the undertaking yourself.
Activity: 154
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
July 27, 2018, 04:31:18 AM
Its really deperessing if we lose our hard-earned money in cryptocurrency in an instant and we can't blame people for staying away in cryptoworld because they lose huge amount of money on it. We should be more careful on investing in cryptocurrency and we all know it is more risky than the usual stock market because there are lots of scam coins in the market chart. We should do a research on coin which you will be investing in order to avoid to lose your money.
Merit: 10
July 26, 2018, 05:23:09 PM
I think best advice is not to invest into erc20 tokens, because 905 of them dont have product and will eventually die without profit.
Activity: 266
July 26, 2018, 04:28:40 PM
You need to study the project in advance, analyze the information in the ratings and study the development team. Therefore, if you start investing with at least a minimum of knowledge, you will have a better chance of making a profit than losing money.
Activity: 35
July 25, 2018, 10:25:04 AM
I've never understood people who invest I don't think and without assessing the situation. Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 163
July 23, 2018, 01:31:49 PM
Yes, we must invest wisely. That's why before we invest we have to check carefully the project and read the comments. Because nowadays there are a lot of scammers. so we have to be careful.
Activity: 112
July 23, 2018, 01:23:57 PM
You are correct brother. Rating is a decent concealed place of an ICO that doesn't have really a future. Simply because of impact they have the great rating however with regards to play out the undertaking to make it effective they don't have enough capacity to make it.
This ought to likewise the thing the abundance battle should figure out how to quit contributing the ideal opportunity to no end.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
July 21, 2018, 03:06:50 PM
Invigorate better in proven projects. And in ISO it is better not to do it. A lot of scammers are now in this sphere. Though think for yourself
In the sphere there are good and promising projects, not only scammers. We need to make a qualitative analysis of projects before investing in order not to get to scammers. Many people neglect research, so we see such a sad situation with scam.
Activity: 254
Merit: 100
July 21, 2018, 01:13:34 PM
Invigorate better in proven projects. And in ISO it is better not to do it. A lot of scammers are now in this sphere. Though think for yourself
Activity: 112
July 21, 2018, 01:06:01 PM
 Best project that will change the world in 2018 is Trufield. Check out this token, Trufield token (TRUF). This project is a humanitarian one that will revolutionize healthcare by providing free health data management systems on the blockchain for millions of people.  Presale is live and open to all investors so grab your tokens at 25% discount. Buy here at http://trufield.com or http://trufield.io
July 21, 2018, 11:38:52 AM
Do not invest in some project because someone is doing so or some persons are advising to invest there. 
First of all study the project; read white paper; check the past experience of the team behind the project their goals for the current project.
Activity: 51
Merit: 10
July 21, 2018, 10:54:42 AM
Its better to have a full knowledge about cryptocurrency before involving into investment. ICOs create big hype that can attract the investors or bounty hunters to get in the ICO program. Sometimes it is hard to recognize the scam
Activity: 44
July 21, 2018, 10:52:07 AM
Of course, most of the people are only investing because of the hype. They are not reviewing whether the project is really good. For me, I always remind myself that never be fooled by those ICO projects in spite of promising profit.
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
July 21, 2018, 06:42:16 AM
This is the right approach to investing. I do not trust the ratings. I saw somewhere on the internet an article that you can pay money on icobench and easily raise the rating of your project.
Pages:
Jump to: