Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing all my savings! - page 50. (Read 14329 times)

Activity: 106
Merit: 100
November 02, 2017, 03:54:09 AM
Hello guys! I am planning on investing all my savings (12500$) in cryptocurrency, so I would really like to hear your opinion. My current plan is to split it in to 3 :
-50% bitcoin.
-25% ethereum.
-25% litecoin.

I am investing the money at the next dip.
Please post your opinion guys.

Edit: I should mention that this is for a longtherm hold, about 5-10 years

Sorry for my bad english, but I am better reading it than writing it.. :p
Put more better on the ethereum, now bitcoin hangs in the balance can collapse, about litecoin I will not say anything as to predict its behavior is very difficult, as far as the rise will take place. But all these investments are risky, it's better not to invest in something worthwhile.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 541
November 02, 2017, 03:43:33 AM
Same. I am invested all my savings into cryptocurrency several months ago. Value bitcoin now is really a blessing for me. Because, doesn't have to wait several years just to make it grow more than 100%.

Really good for you, well this is risky to put all your money here on bitcoin, better to diversify it so you can make more money for your brighter future. Invest what you can afford to loose.
Well, you're so lucky to have started your invested as early coz now you have earned already the value that is huge enough to your capital. But as we all know also, putting all your savings in investment's in cryptocurrency was very risky but I congratulate congratulate  you for making it successful. Because despite of may factors bitcoin has you've learned and been expert to make your investments grow.
If you actually want to achieve something big, then you to go for big. Only then you’ll be able to get what all you actually want to have in your life. Investing your savings is no doubt a very good thing to do and you actually need to take such kind of bold decision in your life if you to have a better life in the future. Saving cannot help you in making anything good. It is investing which can make the difference.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
November 01, 2017, 10:33:22 PM
I think you'll regret if you invest 100% bitcoin you have today. there are even some people who regret having used the bitcoin they have for investment. I think it's more likely that the gain will be gained if holding bitcoins for now.
Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
November 01, 2017, 08:43:50 PM
Same. I am invested all my savings into cryptocurrency several months ago. Value bitcoin now is really a blessing for me. Because, doesn't have to wait several years just to make it grow more than 100%.
I am not in favor of investing all the savings in bitcoin because there is still some doubt in bitcoin future and one should not invest all his money in bitcoin because if there is any upset he will lose all his investment, therefore I suggest to all the people to investment some part of your savings in bitcoin and not all. You should keep some money with yourself so that you will never face financial problems in life.
Me too i am not favor with that investing all your savings in bitcoin this is were you are in a risky situation because you put your self in a situation where in your not sure if you can earn or you can loss some money let say there is a possibility that you can earn a lot and you can have a huge of profit but always remember that the price or the bitcoin or any other coin the crypto currency this is not stable so you need to have real state money than in this currency.
well i think investing all our saving is good specially on cryptocurrency. because saving is a money that you saved it is differrent from the existing money on your bank account or maybe the amount on your pocket.i believe investing all of the savings is better than nothing because through investing there are a great possibility that these could multiply your saving into 3 times higher.because if you dont do invedting maybe all youre saving is slowly spent for your needs until there is nothing left behind.
Activity: 252
November 01, 2017, 08:16:18 PM
Hello guys! I am planning on investing all my savings (12500$) in cryptocurrency, so I would really like to hear your opinion. My current plan is to split it in to 3 :
-50% bitcoin.
-25% ethereum.
-25% litecoin.

I think this is a bad idea. When you say all your savings, you mean your everything even your emergency funds? I believe in investing so much because it is the way you can reach financial stability of having passive income. But investing comes with risk. We will never know when a financial crisis occur and bring down all the markets. Invest only the money you can afford to loose. Because you'll just be sorry if something bad might happen to the cryptocurrency market. Most of the government officials doesn't like this idea. Just a friendly reminder.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
I am a fan of Deeponion
November 01, 2017, 08:01:51 PM
I think investing all your saving to the investment cryptocurrency is not good idea, it's high risk because the price of cryptocurrency fluctuation so you may lose your funds if you can't focus on your trading. Just put half of your funds into cryptocurrency is enough and put other half of your saving into another investmet.
But if he wins this one, he will become a millionaire maybe ? I think it's possible cause at this moment, many people who invested in Bitcoin 5 years ago already become millionaires.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
November 01, 2017, 07:55:48 PM
-50% bitcoin.
-25% ethereum.
-25% litecoin.

Not bad but i think you should spend about 15~20% to investing to new ICO projects which are really potiental for now, it could makes you a lot of profits that you can't even dream about.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
November 01, 2017, 06:42:44 PM
I think investing all your saving to the investment cryptocurrency is not good idea, it's high risk because the price of cryptocurrency fluctuation so you may lose your funds if you can't focus on your trading. Just put half of your funds into cryptocurrency is enough and put other half of your saving into another investmet.
Activity: 205
November 01, 2017, 01:51:51 PM
I am not in favor of investing all the savings in bitcoin because there is still some doubt in bitcoin future and one should not invest all his money in bitcoin because if there is any upset he will lose all his investment, therefore I suggest to all the people to investment some part of your savings in bitcoin and not all. You should keep some money with yourself so that you will never face financial problems in life.
Me too i am not favor with that investing all your savings in bitcoin this is were you are in a risky situation because you put your self in a situation where in your not sure if you can earn or you can loss some money let say there is a possibility that you can earn a lot and you can have a huge of profit but always remember that the price or the bitcoin or any other coin the crypto currency this is not stable so you need to have real state money than in this currency.
Activity: 588
November 01, 2017, 01:33:15 PM
Just look at available options sir regarding how the cryptocurrencies goes, it is good to invest when the price is at low and when it soars high, it will be profitable, check how the trading goes, nowadays there are a lot of people invests in cryptocurrencies and made great profits. I am planning also in investing to cryptocurrencies sooner.
I have already been advised repeatedly to invest all my savings in the crypto currency, but only with one condition that all money be allocated at least in two parts. One part should still be given to the real business, and the other to the crypto currency. Thus there will be an alternative for earning.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
November 01, 2017, 01:20:13 PM
Chart is everything guys, examine charts before investing in any crypto. Many scams with ICOs recently

Activity: 136
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
November 01, 2017, 12:59:00 PM
Just look at available options sir regarding how the cryptocurrencies goes, it is good to invest when the price is at low and when it soars high, it will be profitable, check how the trading goes, nowadays there are a lot of people invests in cryptocurrencies and made great profits. I am planning also in investing to cryptocurrencies sooner.
Activity: 386
November 01, 2017, 11:58:02 AM
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
November 01, 2017, 08:25:14 AM

Really good for you, well this is risky to put all your money here on bitcoin, better to diversify it so you can make more money for your brighter future. Invest what you can afford to loose.
Well, you're so lucky to have started your invested as early coz now you have earned already the value that is huge enough to your capital. But as we all know also, putting all your savings in investment's in cryptocurrency was very risky but I congratulate congratulate  you for making it successful. Because despite of may factors bitcoin has you've learned and been expert to make your investments grow.
Having a unique techniques on how to trade bitcoin or any kind of cryptocurrency will make you a successful trader. I also think that investing all your savings in cryptocurrency has a good and bad effect. Good because you know that your investments, your savings s in good had. You are assured that it could be profitable. Bad also because as what I know trading and investing in bitcoin also has a risk on dealing with it. Well, its all about how could you play it good to make your investment profitable in near future.
Uts really a good decision that you have made to invest in bitcoin but thinking that all your savings well im so confused but also amaze because if i am on your position I wouldn't do it. Well it's just my opinion but I  congratulate you mate for being able to start investments in bitcoin and for your future success. You have made a wise decision.

Fiat savings is a reliable assurance of money because that is taught to us since at young age to save money, and just spend what is needed. We cannot exactly say a final conclusions that we already into wisest decisions, but if we planned to invest that savings with bitcoin I think that it can be done 50/50. Each fiat and digital currency must be into separate modes of saving, if we saving with bitcoin its not a stagnant currency but rather a growing funds which eventually increases it's value if stored for a long period of time, and unlike fiat saving which you kept in your physical wallet it's not a moving funds; so both have it's own specific advantages.
legendary
Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000
November 01, 2017, 06:47:00 AM

Having a unique techniques on how to trade bitcoin or any kind of cryptocurrency will make you a successful trader. I also think that investing all your savings in cryptocurrency has a good and bad effect. Good because you know that your investments, your savings s in good had. You are assured that it could be profitable. Bad also because as what I know trading and investing in bitcoin also has a risk on dealing with it. Well, its all about how could you play it good to make your investment profitable in near future.
Uts really a good decision that you have made to invest in bitcoin but thinking that all your savings well im so confused but also amaze because if i am on your position I wouldn't do it. Well it's just my opinion but I  congratulate you mate for being able to start investments in bitcoin and for your future success. You have made a wise decision.
copper member
Activity: 672
Merit: 270
November 01, 2017, 06:41:44 AM

Activity: 868
Merit: 256
November 01, 2017, 06:35:36 AM

Activity: 743
Merit: 500
November 01, 2017, 04:52:36 AM
Maybe you should think it first before you invest all you saving, because is not safe if your going to invest it all there possibility that is never return you capital or maybe just a half of your invesment that make you take, because the value of bitcoin is unstable.
Investing all of his saving is not a good idea but if he already know what he is doing and what strategy he must gonna do then go for it but alaays remember the positive and negative that might happen when you invest all of your saving. This may risk if you dont know what you are doing for.
Activity: 84
November 01, 2017, 04:49:12 AM
For me its not a good idea to invest all your money in bitcoin because there is no assurance that your investment in bitcoin will earn or not. So better in the safe side.
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
November 01, 2017, 04:27:35 AM
-50% bitcoin.
-25% ethereum.
-25% litecoin.

Good plan for the future, advise you to make Ethereum %35, Litecoin %15.

Did you catch the dip for Bitcoin at $5500? If you were, you're so lucky cause the price will be never dropped to that price again  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: