Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing decision - page 10. (Read 29666 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 100
December 03, 2018, 11:57:51 AM
yes, at the beginning of December, it seems like it is still very suitable to buy coins and invest in a few coins and prepare yourself in 2019 there will be a price increase that can give you very much profit.
Activity: 448
Merit: 5
December 03, 2018, 09:36:39 AM
To invest in cryptocurrency you should learn how to invest in ico because most cryptocurrency is a thief or scammer. If you are investing you should have the ability to think of the mind to think properly.
December 03, 2018, 09:14:48 AM
To be safe, invest only that you can afford to lose. As always.
you should know thatbtje result will show you that ypu have come all that long road not in vain so keep on fighting
December 03, 2018, 09:13:49 AM
Is current time good for buy more coin?
Normally, I will buy more when the price of coin is dropped. But with this situation of the market, I doubt the effectiveness of buying decision. Please give me an advise!
investimg is hard and i know that you will find it too difficult sometimes but do not give up as the resu
t is worth it
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
December 03, 2018, 09:09:02 AM
To be safe, invest only that you can afford to lose. As always.
Activity: 1270
Merit: 254
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
December 03, 2018, 08:57:33 AM
If you believe that market will recover then it's right time to buy some coins. And probably I will join you. Because I believe. And it's not only I.
but also many people believe that the cryptocurrency is already dead. do not rely only on faith. rely on the facts
Activity: 507
December 03, 2018, 08:26:32 AM
If you want to invest in this market then start it now and if the market takes a dip from here then put another fund and put money at regular intervals. This way, you do cost averaging and get good benefits on the revival of a bull run.
the most correct strategy! start investing now but not on all the money. If prices go even lower, you can make a better entry point.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/
December 03, 2018, 07:19:32 AM
Each investor must adhere to his work strategy, depending on personal tasks and priorities. But I am fully confident that now is indeed a great time for profitable investments, while prices remain at a minimum.

Why don't you want to wait for a month or two? When the first signs of the reversal will appear, we'll buy everything we like at the lowest price without the risk of another downfall! What do u think about it?
Activity: 272
Merit: 11
www.becent.com
December 02, 2018, 07:31:12 AM
Yes, I strongly recommend making profitable investments now, while prices are at their minimum. Now investors get excellent opportunities for weekend investments. But in any case, you should try to minimize your risks - to invest only in reliable coins and distribute investments across different cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
December 02, 2018, 05:58:32 AM
Each investor must adhere to his work strategy, depending on personal tasks and priorities. But I am fully confident that now is indeed a great time for profitable investments, while prices remain at a minimum.
Activity: 268
Merit: 1
December 01, 2018, 03:50:45 PM
We have calculated different amounts of money and altcoins, which are possible to buy lots of coins when the price is cheap and safe. the best way might be to survive but it won't take you to a better place to trade in small amounts. all of you who decide we are here only support.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
December 01, 2018, 03:42:39 PM
Well, now if the investment decision is a good time because the coin is always down and is now on the upward trend.

If you have some money that you can spend, invest in the cryptocurrencies now. It will be a very wise choice: the cryptos are extremely cheap, but their price will grow very soon. So, simply hurry up.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 6
December 01, 2018, 03:40:46 PM
Now is the right time to buy good altcoins, the prices of which after ICO have sunk very much, up to 95%. So buying now in the future, you can make X's.
Activity: 262
December 01, 2018, 03:39:30 PM
Now the best solution is to buy cryptocurrencies by a few. It seems to me that cryptocurrency prices have reached the bottom and after a short time they will start to grow in price.
Activity: 224
Merit: 4
December 01, 2018, 03:31:53 PM
Normally, I will buy more when the price of coin is dropped. But with this situation of the market, I doubt the effectiveness of buying decision. Please give me an advise!
investing is hard amd wasy as well and you will be able to understamd taht you need otnpractise rather tahan learn for investing
Activity: 616
December 01, 2018, 03:23:11 PM
now the market price is experiencing a drastic decline, so it would be very profitable to buy cheap coins but we don't know how much of our opportunity to make a profit by exploiting a bloody market. the best way is to survive with the coins that we now hold, but we cannot predict the market exactly as it is now which takes a long time to recover.
Activity: 490
December 01, 2018, 02:36:16 PM
I think you should buy in, the current price is low. The market may increase at the end of the year. The opportunity to own more good coins at low prices is not always there. The opportunity you can grasp or to later regret is at your discretion
Activity: 1414
Merit: 252
Keep it Simple guys :)
December 01, 2018, 02:33:08 PM

if you have a good skill to analysis the market,,
its better if you trade by buying a coin in this down trend,, then sell it a half when the price rising for a while, wich mean a corrections come in this down trend.
but, if you didn't have a good skill to analyst the market,, i think its better for you to buy and collect more bitcoin and few promissing altcoins in the future such as ethereum, ada or the others
regards
Activity: 224
December 01, 2018, 02:27:13 PM
Now is the BEST time for making investment because market have so many oportunities and prices are so low for almost all coins!
Activity: 242
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
December 01, 2018, 02:18:46 PM
If you want to invest in this market then start it now and if the market takes a dip from here then put another fund and put money at regular intervals. This way, you do cost averaging and get good benefits on the revival of a bull run.

I also advise everyone to invest now, but not to invest the entire amount at once, but to do it in parts. This will help reduce the price of the average purchase of coins in the event of another price drop.
Pages:
Jump to: