Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing decision - page 14. (Read 29666 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 15
November 25, 2018, 11:01:34 AM
You ask from a long time, but today is time to buy. I believe the market will recover. This situation is a bad thing. we never predict the price drop so deep.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
TACHAIN Entertainment and Transportation Synergy
November 25, 2018, 10:33:59 AM
currently is a great place to buy, but its probably going to drop even further (BTC at 3500$) so be ready to invest even more in a week or two.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
November 24, 2018, 07:49:19 AM
yeah i agree, it is good time to buy more and more coins buy top 20 coins in crypto and it will helps you too make money.
Activity: 364
November 24, 2018, 07:45:28 AM
It is a perfect time right now. If you have not invested in crypto currencies yet, you are the lucky one that would buy Ethereum for 120 bucks. I would recommend to buy the most possible amount of coins now, because they prices are awesome.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
November 24, 2018, 07:38:07 AM
Is current time good for buy more coin?
Normally, I will buy more when the price of coin is dropped. But with this situation of the market, I doubt the effectiveness of buying decision. Please give me an advise!

If you are ready to invest for a long time, then it is likely that now is a very good time for this. It is difficult to assume the market movement in the short term. But there is no doubt that in the future, today's investments will bring good profits.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
November 24, 2018, 07:31:47 AM
Well, if you are not sure, it would be better for you to find a little bit more about the market to undestand it better, so you may make important calls on your own.
Activity: 268
November 24, 2018, 05:47:24 AM
In such cases it is much better to buy small amount of different altcoins to lower the risks as much is possible. In other case, losses may be huge.
Activity: 378
November 23, 2018, 12:20:05 PM
The situation in the crypto market today does not have to buy crypto coins. The bearish rally is not over yet, I think the price of bitcoin and most of the alts will be even lower. Although a few coins give grounds for confidence. For example, Ripple and DragonCoin, which were practically untouched by the collapse.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
November 23, 2018, 10:47:40 AM
It is up to everyone but I personally think nowadays is good to invest because the prices are very very affordable. I invested!
Activity: 616
Merit: 253
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
November 23, 2018, 10:10:02 AM
It's too hard to pick the bottom. But I strongly believe in this market and buy tokens at low prices now.
I think that the price will still fall, so we should wait until we find the very bottom in the market. Most likely the fact that we are now seeing is not the limit of the fall.
Activity: 238
November 23, 2018, 10:07:03 AM
In August price of everything was much higher than today, so if you are still interested in crypto, be in attention in the next couple of days and you will be able to buy for very low price!
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
November 23, 2018, 10:04:41 AM
In my opinion this is the best timing for investing in coins because you can buy your favorite coins at such low prices.
Activity: 350
November 23, 2018, 09:56:43 AM
At present, it is better to wait with the purchase of coins, there is a possibility that the market will still drain.
Activity: 353
November 23, 2018, 09:53:09 AM
Currently, the Crypto market is experiencing volatility and prices are falling dramatically. This is a good investment opportunity. You will have the opportunity to choose and invest pennies that have good potential when their prices are low. We must have the confidence and optimism to welcome the market, and you can buy and hold coins in. a long time to make a good profit.
Activity: 434
November 23, 2018, 08:12:06 AM
It's too hard to pick the bottom. But I strongly believe in this market and buy tokens at low prices now.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
November 23, 2018, 07:55:47 AM
If you are risk taker then you invest in ico because they can give good profit but many ico prove to be scam today. But in today scenario you must invest in market because either coin shed its value or shows trend of upward. Scam risk is also reduced.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
November 23, 2018, 07:53:50 AM
That is how its suppose to be but with the current trend poses some panic but hey if you can afford more then get more since it might be risk taking but if things turn green you will realize you've taken one of the best risk in life.
Activity: 574
November 23, 2018, 07:39:35 AM
Is current time good for buy more coin?
Normally, I will buy more when the price of coin is dropped. But with this situation of the market, I doubt the effectiveness of buying decision. Please give me an advise!

Yes, definitely better to ride out this unfavourable situation on the market of cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrency can still fall in price, no one knows for sure the minimum price to which the coin can reach. I really want to believe that a strong decline in prices has been and will soon begin recovery.
Activity: 87
Merit: 1
November 23, 2018, 07:03:03 AM
if you can last long, I suggest you buy now even the market is bearish because you can have opportunity to make a good profit in the future. Look the other traders even the situation now in the market is bad they still continue to buy because they know they will good earnings in the future.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
November 23, 2018, 06:57:56 AM
my advice is dont buy now, we dont know even now the price is in deep, maybe can worse.
so i think is not good timing to buy, just wait a good news for few week, then you starting buy.
Pages:
Jump to: