Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing decision - page 8. (Read 29666 times)

copper member
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
December 23, 2018, 06:59:57 AM
Hodl is still a strategy if you know how to a) pay yourself for hodling and b) know how to build up a reinvestment fund!
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 23, 2018, 03:59:45 AM
Is current time good for buy more coin?
Normally, I will buy more when the price of coin is dropped. But with this situation of the market, I doubt the effectiveness of buying decision. Please give me an advise!

It is the best time to buy more altcoins, now that the coins are starting to do a bit better it is not a far shot to think that we might be going into another bull market so now is the time to buy the coins and hold them. When you are buying coins just make sure that you are buying the coins which are good, if not you might end up losing your coins
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
December 22, 2018, 06:20:16 AM
Its 12.22.19 and i can say its good time to buy as seems 3200 was bottom for BTC and comeback of bull run is started ,its my opinion so everyone who wants to invest ,its time.
Activity: 406
December 22, 2018, 05:59:31 AM
Normally, I will buy more when the price of coin is dropped. But with this situation of the market, I doubt the effectiveness of buying decision. Please give me an advise!

For me, the principle of work in the crypto market is extremely simple - you need to buy good coins in a period of strong price fall. Now this is the period when investors get excellent opportunities for profitable investment of their money in suitable cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
December 08, 2018, 11:23:35 PM
I think it's a good time to buy but i think bitcoin price will still dropped so you might wait some time to really buy on the dip. It's really hard to predict because we might also see a slight growth in price so for me the best time to buy is always especially if you have some spare money to use.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
December 08, 2018, 11:19:32 PM
it's a good time to buy a lot of coins but you have to believe in a good future and stay optimistic. This faith will protect you from ending up with posting here something like "It was the worst decision of my life!"
Its a buying market but one should be very careful not to put money in dying project or dead project. The price slump is killing a lot of project now. They have spent all they had, some due to greediness, kept their funds in ethereum and bitcoin waiting to profit from the market if it grows, now fell into the market slump whereas reducing their capital grossly at -80 to -90%. Such project if acquired will turn to 0 before next bull run.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
December 08, 2018, 10:59:47 PM
You should divide the capital into a gradual, average price will be effective in this situation it helps you to minimize losses if the market continues to bad.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
December 08, 2018, 10:56:11 PM
I still believe in 2 big coins for investment, namely bitcoin and etherum. the two coins are the most potential to get profit in the near future.
copper member
Activity: 364
December 08, 2018, 10:52:55 PM

It depends the value of coins right now is low so maybe it is an advantage but does it has a chance to go up? It is the risk to take. This time for me is a good way to invest but not all your money.
Activity: 742
Merit: 42
December 08, 2018, 06:40:36 PM
If you're going to Hodl your investments then I suggest you should choose those top 50 cryptocurrencies in coinmarketcap. But you should take a review of it especially those altcoins that pump in the sudden because it may be played by whales. What is good in top altcoins is that they already have the wall so it will not fall down easily if bitcoin won't too.

If you're going to buy for short term investment or for scalping trading then I suggest that you should study first how to ready or analyst the price movement of it or the chart what we call the candle stick so that you can determine when to buy the dip. Buy it's not 100% true but still helps a lot.
Activity: 406
keyTango
December 08, 2018, 06:22:02 PM
Of course, now is a very good time to buy, but it is very difficult to guess and buy at the very bottom, but let it not upset you too much - if your intention is to buy for a long time, then no matter whether you buy it now or buy it a little bit later, This will be the best time for your investment.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
December 08, 2018, 06:16:42 PM
Now is the right decision to buy a coin as the prices are extremely low and I am sure that prices will not be lower
Activity: 42
December 08, 2018, 06:12:41 PM
Don't regret what you've done mate because indeed this is just a temporary situation that always happened without any sign since more factors emerge in the market, and the common reason why market is so unpredictable nowadays . But no need to worry because as i say this is just a temporary which is much better to put more patience on it instead of panicking and repenting because in fact it will recover again soon.
Activity: 462
December 08, 2018, 05:44:40 PM
Let me clarify something. Don't accept and don't give investment decisions. Believe me, your thoughts are more valuable,so try to increase your level of competency!
Activity: 42
December 08, 2018, 05:38:54 PM
Currently i invest in Bitcoin, Ethereum and XRP. I trust these coins future, because the purpose of investment is for profits so it's important to find out the good coin to invest. I feel not safe to put my money in other coins rather than BTC, ETH and XRP.
Activity: 100
Merit: 1
December 08, 2018, 12:25:21 PM
The market is currently at the bottom. Investors are not doing well. A short-term investor should choose new promising Altcoins, which not long ago appeared on the exchange. I personally observe such growing coins, they turn out to exist. A week ago, I invested in an interesting coin Darico Ecosystem Coin, for a week - an increase of 30%. I like his active growth, which does not depend on the price of Bitcoin and ethereum.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
December 06, 2018, 06:01:35 AM
There was never such a great time before to enter the crypto currencies industry, because I wish I could have bought Ethereum at 100 USD and not at 800 USD. Buy more coins and wait for the market improvement.
Activity: 546
December 05, 2018, 07:35:56 AM
me too, I considering about buy some more ETH, but the market this time seems too bleak and my coins on exchange loosing the price so much
I hope we have the best solution right now. Buying ETHEREUM is the best thing to do in bearish period rather making it as our problem. The market currently undergo in downward trend and instead of making it as our stress, why we would not satisfy each day that the price still low. It is just like our necessities that we need to keep so that when price goes up, we have plenty to be used.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
December 05, 2018, 07:10:48 AM
The market varies greatly. I think if you have money for playing roulette, then now is the optimal time to buy coins.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Kuvacash.com
December 05, 2018, 06:46:37 AM
It is hard to predict about the future of the market now, but if you're a risk taker, then investing now is an option to venture in.
However, do not forget to diversify your investment portfolios.
Pages:
Jump to: