Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing decision - page 9. (Read 29666 times)

Activity: 273
Merit: 10
December 05, 2018, 06:39:30 AM
Is current time good for buy more coin?
Normally, I will buy more when the price of coin is dropped. But with this situation of the market, I doubt the effectiveness of buying decision. Please give me an advise!
Yes,I agree with you that its good to buy more coins because the price was dropping.But if the market price will continue dropping I'll do stopping to buy and wait that the market price will recover because I'm afraid to lose big money.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
December 05, 2018, 02:57:33 AM
If you see a prospect in cryptocurrency, then of course buy, because the market will definitely rise!
Activity: 154
December 05, 2018, 02:54:30 AM
Normally, I will buy more when the price of coin is dropped. But with this situation of the market, I doubt the effectiveness of buying decision. Please give me an advise!

most of the coin price is low now, i think is good time to buy now  Embarrassed
Activity: 392
December 05, 2018, 12:26:03 AM
it's a good time to buy a lot of coins but you have to believe in a good future and stay optimistic. This faith will protect you from ending up with posting here something like "It was the worst decision of my life!"
Activity: 896
Merit: 108
December 04, 2018, 05:21:16 PM
Buying coins and tokens at cheap prices is quite profitable, but make sure that you have done a good analysis, do not let you get into a saturated market trap so that prices fall. The risk of getting higher when the volume is so extreme, I suggest just wait and see, but if you dare to take the risk it doesn't matter. I think it's quite profitable for the long term, but I don't know when the price will bounce.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
December 04, 2018, 05:16:26 PM
But the market is down from the point of someone who entered it when the prices were much higher and now we should count our losses. But from the perspective of someone who is just entering the trading world, you can look at the situation as a good moment to start. My advice is that you should go for it. As someone said, make sure to invest only the amount that you can afford to lose and consider investing in a couple of projects so that your losses are minimised. I am currently giving a chance to a new project and investing at a safe gain by selecting one of the outcomes from the first 20 group. My choices are ETH and BTCN. ETH seems not to be valued and supported enough and I believe that it has a bright future. On the other hand, BTCN is unknown altcoin for now and it shows a lot of potential. The coin has a really good development team that is investing a lot of time and effort into the project. Also, it is showing a steady growth for now and committed community.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
December 04, 2018, 05:09:00 PM
If you invest on a good coin , theres no problem  with the current situation right now because time will come it will rise again.
It is also a good time to buy coin, but  remember that buy only those coin that you know has a future.
copper member
Activity: 617
Merit: 3
The wonders of the blockchain technology
December 04, 2018, 05:03:09 PM
Surely by now you must have decided that you truly joined the cryptocurrency ecosystem at a very wrong time seeing that the market is more than 90% down from the time you created this post. I believe that things are still going to be better and everyone will be happy.  But you must decide to hodl and not panic sell
Activity: 308
December 04, 2018, 04:56:25 PM
First of all, you need to understand that the cryptocurrency market has a huge risk and you should invest something that is not terrible to lose. Well, now I think that you can buy tokens because the price is very low.
Activity: 205
🔴 IRONX - Best in Crypto 🔴
December 04, 2018, 04:48:16 PM
To be safe, invest only that you can afford to lose. As always.
Yes, it is the only safe decision to make to cut the losses. Investing in crypto is madness now. Although some say that prices are affordable, but most don't believe in the bull run.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
December 04, 2018, 01:07:09 PM
In the current market conditions, for the previous week, Waves shows itself very well. This is not a call to buy, but a tip to analyze the coin. The project is not the first year on the market and is constantly developing and making improvements.
Activity: 224
December 04, 2018, 12:58:53 PM
right now it's just a matter of profit, so buy when it's red, sell it when it's green, and this is a good way in my opinion ...

it was not so long ago that the market grew and was green until the situation shows that the price goes even lower in almost all coins
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
December 04, 2018, 12:48:37 PM
right now it's just a matter of profit, so buy when it's red, sell it when it's green, and this is a good way in my opinion ...
Activity: 210
December 04, 2018, 12:37:39 PM
If you open the full chart of capitalization growth and bitcoin, and all the top coins can be seen at all similar schedule, I think now we are near the bottom and the purchase is probably now great!
Activity: 208
December 04, 2018, 08:16:31 AM

My suggestion to you is not to buy more coins.. because the marketplace now is struggling right now and i think you must buy some coins but not too much. Good to buy because the price is too low, and that is a good idea to buy and hold it for a long time and then when time comes you can sell it and then you will gain profit.
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
December 04, 2018, 04:35:47 AM
What else can you do at the moment? The first opportunity is to hold and chill. It means that you are just holding your coins without doing anything else. Second opportunity is to invest more and to gain much better profits.
Activity: 406
December 04, 2018, 04:34:15 AM
If you buy a potential coin and have experience in making a profit, I don't think you need to hesitate. This cycle of falling crypto market prices is normal, as it was before crypto was famous as it is now. With potential coins, your investment will be safe and have a greater chance of staying alive and increasing again.
Activity: 294
December 04, 2018, 04:26:38 AM

I am absolutely sure that now is really the perfect time for promising investments. I am also starting to buy reliable cryptocurrencies in the period of a massive price drop. In any case, from the middle of next year, the market should once again restore its growth.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
December 03, 2018, 12:08:01 PM
If you want to invest in this market then start it now and if the market takes a dip from here then put another fund and put money at regular intervals. This way, you do cost averaging and get good benefits on the revival of a bull run.

Some experienced guys, who work with the cryptocurrencies for years say that it is better to wait for the time when the altcoins and BTC will just start gaining. It will be the sign that the market can grow and you will earn.
The question is how to determine this moment. When btc stopped at $ 6k and the alts were green, it seemed to everyone that the market began to recover, but after two weeks or less the market continued to fall
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
December 03, 2018, 12:01:32 PM
If you want to invest in this market then start it now and if the market takes a dip from here then put another fund and put money at regular intervals. This way, you do cost averaging and get good benefits on the revival of a bull run.

Some experienced guys, who work with the cryptocurrencies for years say that it is better to wait for the time when the altcoins and BTC will just start gaining. It will be the sign that the market can grow and you will earn.
Pages:
Jump to: