Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing decision - page 12. (Read 29666 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 8
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 28, 2018, 10:55:24 AM
Well, now if the investment decision is a good time because the coin is always down and is now on the upward trend.
Activity: 686
Merit: 13
November 28, 2018, 10:47:44 AM
This is the good time to enter in this market and you can invest in bitcoin, Ethereum and any coin from top 20 coins and those give you decent returns in hike time.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
November 28, 2018, 09:55:49 AM
We don't really know if what will be the future of altcoins or to the crypto currencies so investing is really your own choice at your own risk because it is really hard to predict if what will happen next to the crypto market whether it will go up or it will continue to go down so if ever you will invest make sure that you will be investing to something which has a big potential.
Knowing the right project and understand every possibility of growth will give you good chances, there's a lots of coin project from this industry and choosing is one thing that each investors needs to focus , if you already have full understanding and you got a good instinct that the project will work
or there's real usage taking the risk can be profitable after the success of each project that you choose.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
November 28, 2018, 09:22:55 AM
We don't really know if what will be the future of altcoins or to the crypto currencies so investing is really your own choice at your own risk because it is really hard to predict if what will happen next to the crypto market whether it will go up or it will continue to go down so if ever you will invest make sure that you will be investing to something which has a big potential.
you need to read ablut some strategies and to understamd how it is all working right now especially the latest years
Activity: 476
November 28, 2018, 09:22:17 AM
Is current time good for buy more coin?
Normally, I will buy more when the price of coin is dropped. But with this situation of the market, I doubt the effectiveness of buying decision. Please give me an advise!
investing is good an di think taht if you feel unco fortable in the crptocirreny wolrd you can try it as the good beginning
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
November 28, 2018, 09:20:48 AM
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
November 28, 2018, 09:16:27 AM
Buying more coin when market dump is still good approach to investing for good profit. However, you must be strategic in doing this. The lows in bear market is not always the last, you may find out that low actually bring about more lows as selling pressure mount. It is safe to buy in batches till you are satisfy with your purchases!
Activity: 665
Merit: 250
November 28, 2018, 09:09:24 AM
Normally, I will buy more when the price of coin is dropped. But with this situation of the market, I doubt the effectiveness of buying decision. Please give me an advise!
In general, investment strategies buy at low prices and sell at high prices, but in conditions like today in investment we must have confidence and patience as the main capital in investing.
Activity: 475
Merit: 1
November 28, 2018, 08:49:43 AM
The decision to invest should be wise and be as accurate as what happens in an investment. whether you will be sure or not. and one should review the investment project as well.
Activity: 924
Merit: 112
November 28, 2018, 08:25:17 AM
In no case do not buy at the moment, the market is in a strange state, and may fall even stronger. Remember, you can't buy coins in a falling market. It is best to wait for the uptrend and start buying coins.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 725
November 28, 2018, 08:23:21 AM
In August was a great time to buy coin and nobody expected that the market would face another dump. At the moment, you can buy even more coins and even by the better prices. Buy them now and hold till the next bullish movement.
Nope, for me it is better to buy when the market movement starts to rise and that is the right time to buy, because if you can't be patient then you will lose if you buy now because the price is still decreasing and there is no sign that market movements will rise, so wait.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 335
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
November 28, 2018, 08:20:09 AM
In August was a great time to buy coin and nobody expected that the market would face another dump. At the moment, you can buy even more coins and even by the better prices. Buy them now and hold till the next bullish movement.
dont buying coins alot in this situation, maybe down movement could continues after its make some correction from lowest level.better save it into other investment.
Activity: 518
November 28, 2018, 08:15:43 AM
Well, at the moment of course a good place , especially if you are going to sell now and I leave it to long , then I think visarelated good money
Activity: 170
November 28, 2018, 05:29:54 AM
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
November 27, 2018, 01:40:54 PM
indeed now is a good time to buy lots of coins because the price is cheap, but I think it requires high courage to invest now. Seeing prices in the current market for several months does not show a significant development that makes rethinking to start investing. but if this investment is successful and the next few months the market experiences significant development, then the profits will be very large. so want to fight risk or stay away from risk, that's the choice now

I agree. It is time to buy more coin. But also it is time to check these coins very seriously. Because a lot of crooks and scammers are now on the market. Buy on the drawdown correctly, but it is necessary to check everything carefully
Activity: 1708
Merit: 651
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
November 27, 2018, 06:42:53 AM
In general, the market is now well suited for investment, but I would not hurry, everything is too shaky. I think the bottom is close, but we have not yet reached it, making money into the market that has not reached the bottom is not the best undertaking, as we have already seen before.
Activity: 448
November 27, 2018, 05:55:36 AM
As I can say in this world, there are no such thing as investing decision. You need a great reference list to invest because you need people opinion to be worth it.
Activity: 434
November 27, 2018, 05:06:57 AM
My advice is to use half of the resources you have and invest in crypto, don't invest all. But now is a good time to buy because of the low prices. If a bull market is on us, the coins will cost a lot.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
November 26, 2018, 07:38:17 PM
and now the market is experiencing a drastic decline. if you decide to buy, maybe now is the right time to invest. I am sure that now many holders are starting to get bored and panic at the market conditions. and they began to give up on situations like this. but for investors who have large capital, maybe they will use the time like now to make a purchase. I think now is the right time to invest or start trading daily.
Activity: 485
Merit: 12
$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/
November 26, 2018, 07:35:35 PM
After a 280 days of a stable market we faced a crash. Many of them explain it with the Bitcoin Cash drama. It should
be over now and the market should bounce back and recover, so it would be considerable for investing now at low prices.
Pages:
Jump to: