Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing decision - page 5. (Read 29666 times)

Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
February 04, 2019, 01:50:53 AM
no, I don't think this is a good step. it would be better if you make sure that the market is really a bull run. currently it is still vulnerable if you want to invest, because crypto can disappear.

Infact this is the time where it is almost near the low price of the crypto and buying on lower price only will make sense if you are a long term investor which can hold for some months which will give you good rise during the bull run or when the demand picks up. This will help you to make good money for this year.
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
February 04, 2019, 01:46:50 AM
no, I don't think this is a good step. it would be better if you make sure that the market is really a bull run. currently it is still vulnerable if you want to invest, because crypto can disappear.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
February 02, 2019, 12:35:20 PM
My decision to invest is to buy very promising coins at a very low price.
After that, wait for the full recovery of the cryptocurrency market.
At this time, engage in bounty campaigns and receive new promising coins.
After the market recovers, to fully profit from the high-priced coins in which you invested.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
February 02, 2019, 12:30:48 PM
Wonderful time to get more crypto currencies. The sale season is still open and the prices are awesome, just buy more crypto now to get even greater profit in the future. The next bullish trend is coming soon!
Activity: 197
Merit: 10
February 02, 2019, 12:16:25 PM

is a personal choice personally maybe i will buy some eth that is my favorite altcoin, but for the altcoin is all different their value could be worth much in the future but also be delisted by the exchange and no longer worth anything
Activity: 365
Merit: 1
February 02, 2019, 11:57:16 AM
There are alot of different ways to look at the current situation. If you are looking for investing, then this could be a good time or you can further wait for the market to go bullish and once the bullish trend starts then you can invest in.
Activity: 376
February 02, 2019, 11:52:44 AM
I don't think you should buy too much first, because the market can still go down again.
buy half of the total capital you currently have. and the rest buy if you think the right time to buy.
Activity: 116
Merit: 1
February 02, 2019, 11:34:32 AM
If you have a lot of extra money, you should buy yourself some coins for the future. You should know that a breakthrough in finance is what most people care about. You will not know that your coin will have a high price in the future. That can make you a rich man

"Buy 10 top cryptocurrencies"
Activity: 292
Harmony for One and All
February 02, 2019, 11:31:48 AM
indeed, in this bad market condition, we certainly are hesitant to invest because the risk is also greater, but if we think that
one day the market will recover and bullrun will definitely occur, this is an opportunity to get potential coins at cheap prices
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
February 02, 2019, 11:17:37 AM
With the market situation now, I think you should invest, if you are not confident with your decision, you should allocate your investment amount and each stage you invest a bit. 
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
February 02, 2019, 11:14:17 AM
well same here i also looking to buy qkc at a dip... !! quarkchain going nicely, as wallet release, mainnet about to come, i am sure it will rise
I also watch the quarkchain coin. I think that a good position to invest is a 15-30% drop in prices relative to Bitcoin.
Activity: 1022
February 02, 2019, 10:59:10 AM
as returns with work with the previous terms to returns with chance on attains as investors to manage tasks on evaluation,
to gains and referring challenge to collects of nominals on returns with the profit to follows with request as transmission into dedicated banking account.
Activity: 54
February 02, 2019, 10:51:54 AM
well same here i also looking to buy qkc at a dip... !! quarkchain going nicely, as wallet release, mainnet about to come, i am sure it will rise
Activity: 1764
February 02, 2019, 08:52:55 AM
You can constantly buy tokens that are interesting to you, because now the market is falling for a very long time and every investor has time to think whether he should start investing in cryptocurrency or not, so now the prices are very low and the time is of course suitable, but consider all risks.
Activity: 420
February 02, 2019, 08:38:22 AM
At this time market is at their knees so it is excellent time for invest and in near future a big bull will come and you will get more profits.
Activity: 210
Merit: 5
The Future of Security Tokens
February 02, 2019, 08:32:43 AM
as of now, the market has been falling. i don't think it is the best time to buy now. the market has not yet reached the real bottom. you'd better try a small amount of investment.
Activity: 549
Merit: 100
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
January 30, 2019, 06:30:50 PM
Bear markets opens an opportunity for some to acquire more potential coins with much cheaper price, if you are afraid to take risk on buying newly coins then I suggest to start holding coin that is on top 10 since they have a big potential to bounce back in the nearest future.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 253
January 30, 2019, 06:23:35 PM
For now it's better not to spend too much on crypto, it's better to just focus on some coins that have great potential like HF from coins or other big news because with bad market conditions it is very risky to buy lots of coins.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
January 30, 2019, 06:07:32 PM
Is current time good for buy more coin?
Normally, I will buy more when the price of coin is dropped. But with this situation of the market, I doubt the effectiveness of buying decision. Please give me an advise!

if you are not going to trade in the market, then in principle you can take on a small part now and buy more on the following drawdowns. but it is safer to gain a position after Bitcoin shows a price above $ 4,500, then the market will be more alive. and if you want to trade, you can do it in any market
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
January 30, 2019, 05:47:08 PM
Yes, I think now is the time to buy many altcoins. I think that many altcoins will grow this year. The market has already corrected well last year.
Pages:
Jump to: