Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing decision - page 15. (Read 29666 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
November 23, 2018, 06:41:03 AM
I think It is difficult to choose for investing. If you have got many coins you just keep it yourself when the market is don’t well. If you sold your coins at this time you are getting loss.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
November 23, 2018, 06:28:23 AM
Of course now just the ideal conditions for investment. It would be a very profitable investment if you believe that the market will recover)) of course the investment will be very profitable. You only need to decide to take risks or not.
Activity: 262
Merit: 10
November 23, 2018, 06:14:55 AM
It is impossible to predict market correlation. At least if you have no effect on him. It is possible to assume, but nobody will give an absolute guarantee. And those who have reliable information about the market will not share it. So trusting someone is always a risk.
Activity: 314
November 23, 2018, 06:11:33 AM
Yes of course buying more coins while the currencies in the market is in the low value is the great thing to do to make more earnings but I also hesitate to invest in some currency that have a chance to grow in the future in this moment because as we see in the market it keeps falling down and every currency also keeps on the flows to falls down.
Activity: 294
Merit: 14
November 23, 2018, 06:06:14 AM
Is current time good for buy more coin?
Normally, I will buy more when the price of coin is dropped. But with this situation of the market, I doubt the effectiveness of buying decision. Please give me an advise!

Market is red. Pick the coins that you think to be demanded in future and buy them. It may be the last time before the growth.
Activity: 25
November 23, 2018, 05:48:56 AM
It doesn't hurt you to buy a few coins now, because I think this is the right time to buy it and my estimate is that by the end of this year the price of crypto will rise.
Activity: 168
November 23, 2018, 05:19:11 AM
Normally, I will buy more when the price of coin is dropped. But with this situation of the market, I doubt the effectiveness of buying decision. Please give me an advise!

I do not think that all the tokens will made it to the peak condition, so I do not want you to buy any ETH, because demand will be even lower in future.
Activity: 23
November 23, 2018, 04:23:39 AM
I think you you need to learn more about the cryptocurrency market . When you understand enough about it,  you will make the decision for yourself.
Activity: 232
Merit: 100
November 23, 2018, 04:09:44 AM
I think the market will continue to fall, there are no signs that it will stop. The whole market is red, if you buy at the moment will be wrong. So please be patient because I believe it will soon rise in the near future
Activity: 30
November 23, 2018, 04:05:52 AM
I suggest to buy it, but only in the medium and long term, do not expect quick profits, it all depends on the market, all waiting for the imminent growth.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
November 23, 2018, 03:59:30 AM
When you see the market price right now. I prefer for you to purchase some tokens now. Because this day is the lowest price of the tokens peak. It will never be open forever and it is just limited. So better buy tokens right now.
copper member
Activity: 392
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
November 22, 2018, 06:40:00 PM
The results that were achieved last year turned into a full 0.Now even share nothing with which. Just that I'm still alive and haven't lost everything.
Activity: 644
November 17, 2018, 03:26:47 PM
If you have the money this is definitely the good time to buy and invest in some ICO's. I would rather invest in btc, eth, XRP and XLM as they are already profitable. Unfortunately i don't have enough funds to accumulate more alt coins.
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
November 17, 2018, 03:25:02 PM
to me, buying makes sense when you have some kind of plan for the thing you're investing into. current time can't be goid or bad, depends on your aims and tendency for making risky decisions Wink
Activity: 33
November 17, 2018, 03:17:27 PM
I think it becomes an opportunity to buy and hold it for the next few months, and surely the market will show its increase, and when the price is higher than the purchase price it is an opportunity to sell.
copper member
Activity: 196
November 17, 2018, 02:56:17 PM
I think it is difficult to take decision of investment due to market is going down regularly.but it is also have a good chance to investing in low price & gain good profit in future.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
November 17, 2018, 02:14:15 PM
Nobody will tell you when is the right time to buy. Everybody hopes for the new wave of growth and if it comes this wouldn't matter if you enter the market now or in a few months. And the wave doesn't come... Well, you'd better not to enter this market at all Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
November 16, 2018, 03:24:51 AM
When you try to think of it. That when you are buying in the market with a good condition market, you can only gain small portion of profit. But at this moment when market is down it is a good time to buy. Because the prices of the coins and tokens are considering low.
  Everyone is waiting for their time, which is dictated by the presence of crypto in their portfolio and the price at which the exchange is now trading these coins.
Activity: 322
November 16, 2018, 03:16:40 AM
When you try to think of it. That when you are buying in the market with a good condition market, you can only gain small portion of profit. But at this moment when market is down it is a good time to buy. Because the prices of the coins and tokens are considering low.
Activity: 140
Merit: 6
November 15, 2018, 04:22:41 PM
Sometimes, the decision we take affects us in the future. I think you should hold onto your coins for now. Do not sell them. Wait patiently until prices increases and become stabilized until you sell.
Pages:
Jump to: