Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing decision - page 33. (Read 29666 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
October 05, 2018, 06:26:31 AM
Is current time good for buy more coin?
Normally, I will buy more when the price of coin is dropped. But with this situation of the market, I doubt the effectiveness of buying decision. Please give me an advise!
According to the present situation at the cryptomarket, it seems like a good time to buy coins. The market is really low and you can buy good coins at the very reasonable price.
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
October 05, 2018, 06:05:05 AM
It doesn't hurt you to buy a few coins now, because I think this is the right time to buy it and my estimate is that by the end of this year the price of crypto will rise.
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
October 05, 2018, 06:03:21 AM
We also have to be smart to analyze the coins that we will buy.
I saw SIA coin being the lowest point for this year around 70 Satoshi.
DOGE is at 30 Satoshi and RDD is the same, so when you touch that price you better buy it.

Choice will differ from person to person but yes if you think those coin are really worth a buy and market will tend to start rising then such coins which has fallen a lot will rise as well if those do have a genuine investors. Do not fall in trap of the group which uses pump and dump as people may lose their money in that.
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
October 05, 2018, 06:01:43 AM
We also have to be smart to analyze the coins that we will buy.
I saw SIA coin being the lowest point for this year around 70 Satoshi.
DOGE is at 30 Satoshi and RDD is the same, so when you touch that price you better buy it.
Activity: 588
-ethernity cloud-
October 05, 2018, 05:58:50 AM
Of course this time is perfect time for you to buy more and i recommend you to invest in stellar, btg, and cardano. Just hold your coin untill the next year, i'm sure your investment will be grow more than 2 times.
Activity: 434
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
October 05, 2018, 05:55:02 AM
We can really see the effectiveness of buying now more Crypto, it can really be a great opportunity to those new investors to get more profit before the increase of the value in the market get started. And I think we should buy now while we can still buy some Crypto in the lower price.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 333
October 05, 2018, 05:50:38 AM
Normally, I will buy more when the price of coin is dropped. But with this situation of the market, I doubt the effectiveness of buying decision. Please give me an advise!

in conclusion you can do a lot of speculation. but basically research and analysis must still be the main guidelines in every purchase or trade. Yes, you can make a quick purchase or buy and hold for a long time. but still have to prioritize analysis
without any analysis maybe we could mentioned it as gambling.we dont have any information about the good things from coins that we choose.i am agree with your point mate, we should make have analysis and research.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
October 05, 2018, 05:44:10 AM
now the price of crypto have started either due decline there is already no longer occurs. This is a great time to buy and don't miss out on this opportunity. long term investment will, of course, produce if it starts in this point because many people believe the growth of crypto will continue to rise further from the current value. because of a large number of course also support is there for crypto and also started many a good reception for crypto.
Activity: 1210
Merit: 100
October 05, 2018, 05:39:45 AM
        For several months, it is time to invest in several coins in the crypto world. The market is low enough anyway to expect a more drastic drop. If you do not invest now, when? Choose some viable projects, making your own research and investing. Your investments need to make long-term profit, so just invest what you can afford to lose, although it's impossible to lose in crypto. It depends only on your patience.
if you want to make a profit then you can no longer wait because the market is difficult to predict. and in crypto investments in my opinion the most important thing is how you sell because profits are the result of sales, therefore as you say patience is the key. Remember, buying time is not the only effect of success but also sells.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
October 05, 2018, 05:19:35 AM

there will be no bullrun that occurs in the next month. this is only my analysis, but we can do various investment speculations on the altcoin. I just want to suggest you should choose for the top 10 altcoins instead of altcoins that have not been tested in all cases.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
October 05, 2018, 05:19:24 AM
In fact, there is nothing wrong with your method of operation. When the market falls, it is a good time to buy. We all want to buy the coins we like at the lowest price. This will give us more opportunities to make money, but the key to the problem is that we can confirm that the price we buy will be lower? If you want to be more professional, then I think you should learn some real trading skills.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 510
October 05, 2018, 05:17:17 AM

in conclusion you can do a lot of speculation. but basically research and analysis must still be the main guidelines in every purchase or trade. Yes, you can make a quick purchase or buy and hold for a long time. but still have to prioritize analysis
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
October 05, 2018, 05:14:24 AM
Now is the right time to buy coins, as much as possible you buy a lot because now the price is very low. indeed the current market situation is not very good, often ups and downs but don't worry because in my opinion the market will stabilize again and coins will return to normal, many say that the market will soon rise again. use the time now to buy before you are late because most likely the market will go up high and you can benefit in the future or later at the end of the year.
Activity: 476
October 05, 2018, 05:05:09 AM
Investment decision is good if you have proper knowledge about crypto market. in this time, 2018 is not good for crypto. crypto market is down and its value getting decreased. you can using this situation. you can INVESTMENTS.  I believe that, the crypto market will come back very soon.
Activity: 434
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
October 05, 2018, 04:56:44 AM
But when the price of coins falls, I will buy more, because then I can effectively reduce the investment to get more coins!
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 05, 2018, 04:54:52 AM
If you are not ready to buy now, then do not do it better. But in any case, do not regret later about your decision, if all of a sudden the coins that you did not buy were 5-10 times higher.
Activity: 504
Merit: 14
Miracle Tele
October 05, 2018, 04:49:51 AM
        For several months, it is time to invest in several coins in the crypto world. The market is low enough anyway to expect a more drastic drop. If you do not invest now, when? Choose some viable projects, making your own research and investing. Your investments need to make long-term profit, so just invest what you can afford to lose, although it's impossible to lose in crypto. It depends only on your patience.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
October 05, 2018, 04:04:28 AM
Many people right now decide to invest in many coins because they cannot do the other thing except to hold their coins until the price increase still. They choose to invest the crypto because they see their chance to make a big profit later, so they still want to buy the coin. The chance will not appear in the future especially if the price starts to move to the higher rate and they will lose their chance to make a big profit.
People invest for the sake of easy profit. After all, in any case, cryptocurrency is the most profitable investment that can bring a lot of money in the shortest periods.
Activity: 322
October 05, 2018, 03:16:36 AM
It all depends in what period you are planning to invest, if it is long term then it is perfect time to buy! If it is day trading or short term I wouln't invest right now as we have still bearish trend! My point of change of trend is 4400 dollars for BTC and 140 dollars for ETH. I am waiting for these levels to go in to the market and hodl it for the long term, I think we will get this levels soon
Activity: 2856
Merit: 674
October 05, 2018, 03:16:07 AM
Before you invest in any crypto you need to check first what altcoin you are going to invest, check their market cap. But if you want to do long term investment maybe you should invest in ethereum  it is the best or you can also focus only in bitcoin. but if you want to learn trading to gain more profit from your investment you need to select a good altcoin at make a research for it before buying and check the graph of the altcoins.

Research is really important in order for us to determine the risk and reward.
In crypto, it's a high risk and high reward, so we have to be ready for the bad results, of course if we do not have the guts
we will never get in, the current situation is a big test for investors, when it's bloody, panic will happen, I hope we will not follow those who easily panic.
Pages:
Jump to: