Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing decision - page 32. (Read 29666 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 11
October 06, 2018, 06:28:55 PM
I believe that the market has reached the peak of its decline and now we should expect that it will soon begin to grow, so now is the best time to invest in cryptocurrency while the price of coins is very low
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
October 06, 2018, 06:02:38 PM
I think that in the market the downward trend is still preserved and the price of crypto currency has a very strong probability of decline. Therefore, I decided for myself to wait for the further price reduction for the entire crypto currency.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
October 06, 2018, 02:37:16 PM
Is current time good for buy more coin?
Normally, I will buy more when the price of coin is dropped. But with this situation of the market, I doubt the effectiveness of buying decision. Please give me an advise!

Don't invest if you hesitate! Wait for the profit and then make a decision. I assure you, there're many chances to earn money! Let's remember the exchange market! No need to rush. Just act carefully!
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
October 06, 2018, 02:28:20 PM
If you choose to invest for a long term, you can take a reliable token from 10-20 of the top crypto-currencies by capitalization. It is difficult to imagine a better time than now, it may be lower, but not much. I want to buy some alcons myself. TRX, LTC for example.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
October 06, 2018, 03:06:42 AM
If you are investing right now I think the only logical decision is to put the money into BTC and just let it sit. Alts are too risky.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
October 06, 2018, 02:49:37 AM
First of all, do some investigation, research some coins and decide on your own wich projects have in your opinion are worth your money. Buy and HODL.
Yes you're right before we start to invest make some research on what coins is better now in the market, make some study if it's gain or not cause in some wrong decision it will lose your investment.
Activity: 726
Merit: 250
October 06, 2018, 02:45:38 AM
Normally, I will buy more when the price of coin is dropped. But with this situation of the market, I doubt the effectiveness of buying decision. Please give me an advise!
I believe the market is recovering faster and faster. And if i were you i would buy the Altcoins this time too potent. Maybe this is the last time you can buy the good price as it is now. So you can buy Altcoins and Bitcoin.
Activity: 602
October 06, 2018, 02:35:01 AM
Investing decision is right now, Why! because market are dropping down, meaning you can buy coin at low price. And if ever many months passes by still market are low! Simply hold it until price will rise again and market recover more than the price when you buy it. This is the time your waiting were paid off.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
October 06, 2018, 02:26:25 AM

In Nov-Dec everybody was willing to see these prices again to buy a shitload of coins. This could very well be the best time to buy more coins, but also the worst time since nobody can really predicts the markets.

The best advice is to buy in steps, using only a % of your capital and if the markets keep going down you keep buying to average down your buys.

And after you bought a lot of coins in a dip and if keep going down you must hold it until the market are going well. Don't just buy coin of course you need to analyze the coin that you want to invest. Long term investment is the best choice in this situation.

but some people want their money fast back,they can't wait for a long time, that's what makes some people think of selling it in a loss.
I think your opinion is true that long-term investment can be considered for the current situation, even though some traders do hit and run, but doing both can be done as long as you can manage it.
Activity: 1162
Base.protocol
October 06, 2018, 01:25:39 AM
The market look bleak and unpredictable. Coins that are down keep going down. But if you can read a chart very well there still coins one can make few % gains and pull out .
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
October 06, 2018, 01:08:50 AM
The product plays a vital role in the project as the project is related to the product itself. Whatever the planning, strategies, marketing and advertising will depend upon the product so yes, a product is important for a project.

Incodium has developed a solution to protect users and investors against the rising threat of cryptocurrency hacks. Incodium is achieving this through an API-based Smart Contract Solution.

The cryptocurrency market’s valuation has crossed the $300 billion mark. As the value of the market grows, there is an urgent need to beef up security measures. Given the rapidly increasing in cryptocurrency exchange hacks, there needs to be a solution to this problem.

Until now, when an exchange gets hacked, the process of identification of theft and compensation to the user take days or even weeks to be processed at times.

Incodium aims to revolutionize the way compensation is provided through a simple, transparent and actionable platform. Their “Smart Compensation Protection” service determines the extent of the loss occurred and the amount of compensation that needs to be provided.

For More Information visit: https://incodium.io/

Official Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Incodium/

Official Medium Page: https://medium.com/@incodiummate

Official Telegram Channel: https://t.me/incodium

Official Twitter: https://twitter.com/Incodium_Daniel

Official Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/INCOmate
Activity: 406
Merit: 19
October 05, 2018, 06:32:39 PM
The direction of the market cannot be completely accurately predicted, so we can only judge when it is suitable for buying through our own experience.

By just judging without doing any activity, I think that is a stupid act. Why is that?. As, as you have said, that the direction of the market cannot, we predict accurately, we do not know where the market will move. Then, why don't you buy it? Isn't crypto price now very good for us to buy?.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 504
October 05, 2018, 06:25:41 PM
As usual if you see the market on red its the time and sign that you should start buying.

All of us still have plenty of time to invest but buying more bitcoin is the best option.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
October 05, 2018, 06:19:37 PM
Most ICO are requesting for lower funds, which is advisable for a startup. Most fund raised are fiat and there are opinions that most so called fund raised during ICO are fake, project team announcing a higher fund raised. I dont know what to do with that news, cause I dont know why a team will want to do that. It might be difficult to invest now and see the project exchange listing postponed till further notice. If the project is not a scam, one should endure.
Activity: 310
Probit - Global Asset exchange
October 05, 2018, 05:54:14 PM
The story of the dip getting diper, yeah it really is scary. The best advice I can give for sure is you look for a good project, GOOD PROJECT, that you are sure the price is highly undervalued . Get one of those and hope for the best when moon comes.
Activity: 812
October 05, 2018, 05:51:32 PM
I think much better buy now even the market is bearish because you can have opportunity to make a good profit in the future. Look the other traders even the situation now in the market is bad they still continue to buy because they know they will good earnings in the future.
Activity: 406
October 05, 2018, 05:42:50 PM
Check , if something has  changed in the fundamentals of the coin you want to invest. The market situation should not effect
the investment decision as it is sometimes up and  sometimes down. It is the normal cycle of the market.
Activity: 490
October 05, 2018, 11:08:20 AM
It is difficult to choose for investing. If you have got many coins you just keep it yourself when the market is don’t well. If you sold your coins at this time you are getting loss.
Activity: 616
Merit: 253
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
October 05, 2018, 06:33:41 AM
According to the present situation at the cryptomarket, it seems like a good time to buy coins. The market is really low and you can buy good coins at the very reasonable price.
This is a good decision. It’s not long to wait for growth in my opinion, we will not see such low prices soon like now. Soon everything will change.
Activity: 252
October 05, 2018, 06:30:48 AM
It is a great time to get some coins now. We all believe that the winter pump will happen again and we will see all the coins bouncing back and achieving the new price records. Just keep believing and get some more coins.
Pages:
Jump to: