Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing decision - page 34. (Read 29666 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
October 05, 2018, 03:12:50 AM
Before you invest in any crypto you need to check first what altcoin you are going to invest, check their market cap. But if you want to do long term investment maybe you should invest in ethereum  it is the best or you can also focus only in bitcoin. but if you want to learn trading to gain more profit from your investment you need to select a good altcoin at make a research for it before buying and check the graph of the altcoins.
Activity: 784
Merit: 115
October 05, 2018, 03:05:55 AM
Many people right now decide to invest in many coins because they cannot do the other thing except to hold their coins until the price increase still. They choose to invest the crypto because they see their chance to make a big profit later, so they still want to buy the coin. The chance will not appear in the future especially if the price starts to move to the higher rate and they will lose their chance to make a big profit.
Activity: 114
Merit: 2
October 05, 2018, 01:26:31 AM
Is current time good for buy more coin?
Normally, I will buy more when the price of coin is dropped. But with this situation of the market, I doubt the effectiveness of buying decision. Please give me an advise!

I will personally buy a lot of coins in the current situation because I am sure the price will rise in the next few months, the important thing is you don't panic with the current situation
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
October 05, 2018, 01:17:24 AM
For investment in crypto sector it is good for me to invest in new coins and those who has a good potential and in these days bitcoin is good for the long term investment because in this currency future profits is very high.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
October 05, 2018, 12:52:50 AM
Normally, I will buy more when the price of coin is dropped. But with this situation of the market, I doubt the effectiveness of buying decision. Please give me an advise!

It is unlikely that anyone can say for sure when the ideal time for a bargain is coming. But I believe that in the current conditions of falling prices there is indeed a great time for promising investments. After all, starting next year, the prices of most coins may go up.
Activity: 350
October 05, 2018, 12:33:15 AM
If now the investment choice is the most reasonable, because the current price of coins is very low, they are constantly falling. But if the investment in the electronic market today is high risk, one is big win or complete failure.
Activity: 166
October 05, 2018, 12:31:17 AM
Now the market is in a rather uncertain state, so I decided not to invest but to observe and wait until the situation becomes more defined.
Crypto charts are reading that they are ready for an upcoming pump once they get a decision on the coin bill.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
October 05, 2018, 12:20:33 AM
That is not just 'normally', but you should buying coins like that, buy when the price drop, sell when the price rise.
The current market is still on the bottom, so i think it is not a bad time to buy some good coins only. Buying new coins seems risky because the market is bad
You mean, the current market situation is the momentum to buy but it takes a long time to get profit, right?
Activity: 504
YOUC | John McAfee Supports
October 05, 2018, 12:15:16 AM

That is not just 'normally', but you should buying coins like that, buy when the price drop, sell when the price rise.
The current market is still on the bottom, so i think it is not a bad time to buy some good coins only. Buying new coins seems risky because the market is bad
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
October 04, 2018, 09:12:11 PM
Most coins were formerly lower than what we have now, which means that prices are gradually increasing and i believe they will continue to increase. So if you have the opportunity, you can still buy.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
October 04, 2018, 05:30:28 PM
Now the market is in a rather uncertain state, so I decided not to invest but to observe and wait until the situation becomes more defined.
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 04, 2018, 05:14:33 PM
Yep, this is the right time to buy more coins to invest. But, market conditions are indeed unstable and difficult to predict. I think that doesn't matter if you buy a few coins that have more potential than coins.
Activity: 262
October 04, 2018, 04:48:17 PM

I advise now to invest in ETH or BTC. they have fallen very much in price and it is very promising to invest in them.
Activity: 145
Merit: 11
October 04, 2018, 04:45:26 PM
Based on the current price of the air and bitcoins on the market. Since they are leaders in the cryptocurrency industry. We will not see such a low price for the cue ball and the air that has been held since March 2018. You have one last chance to buy tokens
Activity: 105
Merit: 1
October 04, 2018, 04:42:56 PM
It usually makes most sense to buy when prices are low and resell when they are high but with the long bear market we have had this year, I doubt anybody knows right from let in investing anymore. You just create a plan and trust your instincts. If you are a newbie, educate yourself and watch past trends. That will be a better way to ensure correct investment decisions. Nobody can give you solid financial advice with this market.
Activity: 329
AGATE
October 04, 2018, 04:37:30 PM
It all depends on what you want to buy.
Suddenly you have chosen such assets, which will not take off in the bull market, and then you will accuse us.
I can advise you to invest in the most technologically advanced coins: EOS, ETH, XLM.
They contain new and progressive technologies.
Activity: 392
October 04, 2018, 04:19:00 PM
I think that now it is the best time to invest because the market is unstable and the prices are lower than they are going to be in the nearest future according to the forecast
i know it is the best time for the investing but i have no udea what i want to invest in as there are so manybprojects but none is good enough
Activity: 392
October 04, 2018, 04:17:58 PM
it is really hard to decide where to invest right now as there are so amny projects but i still do not know what to choose
Activity: 294
October 04, 2018, 04:16:59 PM
I think that now it is the best time to invest because the market is unstable and the prices are lower than they are going to be in the nearest future according to the forecast
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
October 04, 2018, 04:15:50 PM
I think that now you can buy coins, as the prices are low, but there is a possibility that they will be even lower after a couple of weeks. Personally, I think it's a good entry point for beginners.
Pages:
Jump to: