Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing decision - page 4. (Read 29666 times)

Activity: 2856
Merit: 674
February 16, 2019, 09:56:50 PM
Is current time good for buy more coin?
Normally, I will buy more when the price of coin is dropped. But with this situation of the market, I doubt the effectiveness of buying decision. Please give me an advise!
now is right time to buy lots of coins, don't hesitate. because market will not always go down in this position, surely in a few months market will rise again
It will not always go down but we cannot be sure if it will right in the next few months.
No one is certain so we just sit here and relax and wait for the right time, those who will buy now
are buying at a good price because when there is a panic, coins will be undervalued.

I hope this time panic sellers are gone so this market will start to grow.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
February 05, 2019, 01:28:17 AM
Normally, I will buy more when the price of coin is dropped. But with this situation of the market, I doubt the effectiveness of buying decision. Please give me an advise!
now is right time to buy lots of coins, don't hesitate. because market will not always go down in this position, surely in a few months market will rise again
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
February 04, 2019, 05:50:50 PM
for me now it's also a good decision to buy altcoins, because now for me it's also good to get cheap prices, so you will also get more profits.
I agree , I also think that you can buy a lot of coins now , as they are very low at their levels, I think by the end of 2019 can show good growth !
Activity: 490
February 04, 2019, 11:42:48 AM
If you invested in August, you would be in a big minus, although the situation seemed profitable. Now the situation is almost the same, maybe history will repeat itself
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
February 04, 2019, 10:35:12 AM
for me now it's also a good decision to buy altcoins, because now for me it's also good to get cheap prices, so you will also get more profits.
But all the money is better of course not to take coins, to allocate 5-10% of the Deposit interest, as there is still a chance that the market may fall even lower!
Activity: 602
February 04, 2019, 10:02:43 AM
The decision that an investor makes to invest in a project should actually have real justifications. Not just to take and invest. I think that here we need a very serious approach for this business. I am sure that now it is even harder to do it.
Activity: 700
February 04, 2019, 09:56:02 AM
do not hesitate in starting an investment, take advantage of the moment of price decline that occurs now to buy potential coins because at this time the price is still cheap, but do not be random in choosing coins, you must choose coins that have promising prospects, rest assured that bullrun will come, and when time that happens you will get a lot of profit
Activity: 574
February 04, 2019, 09:46:58 AM
I argued six months ago that you can buy bitcoin and other altcoins, as the price has become very attractive and it is unlikely that the price will still taste better. Now, this statement looks ridiculous. Grin Today, the price of cryptocurrency has become even more attractive and I would buy part, and part of the money saved in case of even more delicious prices. Wink
copper member
Activity: 176
Merit: 0
February 04, 2019, 09:38:00 AM
Right now i see the market being unstable, even though i see it as a time to invest, i would only invest just half of what i intend to invest and wait to see if prices would fall more, so i can invest the remaining half. The market is really not predictable now.
Activity: 600
February 04, 2019, 09:03:24 AM
if I think you have a lot of capital, I suggest you can invest now, because for me now there are also good decisions and also many opportunities for many benefits in the future, because now the price of krypto is still cheap.
Activity: 182
February 04, 2019, 08:58:31 AM
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
February 04, 2019, 08:53:59 AM
For the better now buy a coin with a potential because it is affordable and can afford it so we can buy coins longterm like xrp btc and other coin yet potentially somewhat risky also because buying coins is better make sure to check before you buy so you do not have to repent at a later time because many coin is out there but it's a short term all so bad people think the longterm they bought coin with these coins because after the project no longer updated the admin and they just allow their group because it's important for them to sell all of their coin or have them convert money.
Activity: 298
February 04, 2019, 06:18:39 AM
Investing in cryptocurrency is not about what time is good to buy more coin or sell your coin. It's about understanding how the crypto market operates and what influences the changes in the price. Once you understand this, you can invest whenever you want to and still make some reasonable profit. I will advise that you spend some time to understand the crypto market before you try to get into investing in cryptocurrency....
Activity: 434
February 04, 2019, 06:01:44 AM
Buying any coin, at the moment, is like a lottery. You can not guess. You can invest and win, but it may turn out the opposite. Common sense suggests that now is the right time to invest, but the market dictates its own conditions. So make your own decisions, without advice.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
February 04, 2019, 05:57:30 AM
It's always a hard decision. So you have to carefully choose project where to invest for example. I like more real projects and what will bring to crypto it's decentralization back. For example DexAge. Decentralized Exchange. The dea of all blockchain.
Activity: 397
February 04, 2019, 05:57:07 AM
You are weird. If you are used to buying altcoins at low prices, why do you doubt it now? While the market is currently in a bad condition and isn't this the right time to buy altcoins at low prices? I think you can also realize this
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
February 04, 2019, 05:51:47 AM
Well, this is the hard decision investing in this moment, when you saw the market price is down, you will want to invest it in the lowest price, but no one can predict the market when will the drop ends, so I will set the price I can accept.
Activity: 406
Merit: 8
February 04, 2019, 05:36:59 AM
Investing project is a good project in this year. Causes of investors is moving gold any project. Investors benefited by any project. So investors is moving gold for any project. I really interested any investment project.                       
Activity: 434
Pozess - The Photo Sharing Fashion Marketplace Tha
February 04, 2019, 04:48:46 AM
The main thing is not to doubt but to act, in the event that you take perspective coins, there will definitely be a profit, although it is possible that it will not be soon!
Activity: 406
February 04, 2019, 04:39:48 AM
Considering the situation of the market, I think the best decision now in terms of investing is to buy more coins at a lower price. Take note that you should not buy tokens or crypto in random. You should based your decision on which crypto to buy based on your own personal research and study because not all coins are worth buying for. Buying crypto in a lower price will give you instant profit when the market rises.
Pages:
Jump to: