Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing in BTC - page 2. (Read 934 times)

Activity: 176
Merit: 1
March 01, 2018, 03:52:34 PM
 Grin ;DYES, bitcoin can be dangerouse, but only for ho want a quick proffit invest... If you want be "rinch" in 10-20 years, invest a good quantity in BTC Wink
Activity: 173
Merit: 1
March 01, 2018, 03:44:19 PM
Dangerous for what?)
for your capital  may be
for your life suppose no
Really didn't know what else you scared about?))
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
February 27, 2018, 03:42:33 PM
I would like to share my experience of earning money on the crypto currency invest in the KCC monitor project was verified personally by me.
Activity: 29
February 27, 2018, 09:57:23 AM
How the hell , in a BTC forum and the answer of the "investing in Bitcoin" question ends up with a rather no answer ?
Activity: 345
Merit: 100
February 27, 2018, 09:56:20 AM
I heard that investing in bitcoin is dangerous. How true is this?  Huh
All investment has risk. The only risk in Bitcoin is its volatility but knowing that it is a normal thing, i think it is not that much of a danger. Bitcoin investment is surely profitable because the increase on its value is continuously increasing for a long run. Do not mind the dumps that much but rather take it as an opportunity to earn huge profit by investing whenever its markat value is falling.
Activity: 162
February 27, 2018, 09:53:07 AM
We can earn money so many way from bitcoin. Investment is one of the major way to earn money from bitcoin. There are so many people invest in bitcoin. Because bitcoin is a very secure to invest.
Activity: 293
Merit: 107
February 25, 2018, 06:34:36 AM
Investment in the BTC can be very good and it will also give it a bad return. It depends on the amount of bitcoin when it is at a high price that is guaranteed to be great and profitable if the price is lower than that.
Activity: 16
February 25, 2018, 05:51:16 AM
I think investment in bitcoin is a very good source of earning income . Investment in bitcoin is much safer than investment in ICOs
Activity: 112
February 25, 2018, 05:36:19 AM

BTC is dangerous? For me me BTC is not dangerous, all you have to do is read some articles here in BTC and read some thread about BTC. to know how to invest, sell & trade then where you can invest, sell & trade BTC. In doing BTC it not enough that you just invest, sell & trade by not knowing the right way because you might loose all the BTC that you have.
If you have the sufficient knowledge about bitcoin, you are not going to bear any kind of loss. Bitcoin has made lives of masses all over the world easier and stable. Those who were holding degrees but living a life of poverty are running their businesses just because of bitcoin. It is not dangerous.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
February 25, 2018, 05:13:33 AM

BTC is dangerous? For me me BTC is not dangerous, all you have to do is read some articles here in BTC and read some thread about BTC. to know how to invest, sell & trade then where you can invest, sell & trade BTC. In doing BTC it not enough that you just invest, sell & trade by not knowing the right way because you might loose all the BTC that you have.
Activity: 243
February 19, 2018, 06:12:03 AM
It is very good to invest in bitcoin because bitcoin is the center of cryptocurrency now. And bitcoin is very volatile which make it to increase in a very short time. So for me, it is advisable to invest in bitcoin
Yes I agree with you!Investing BTC is the best idea to make our profits grow and on how it's really works to expand our income to considered as rhe best assets for our future.Thanks a lot of bitcoins because when it is exsist my profits also will go up high on it's value and how it can motivate for evry people right now.
Activity: 210
February 19, 2018, 05:59:27 AM
It is very good to invest in bitcoin because bitcoin is the center of cryptocurrency now. And bitcoin is very volatile which make it to increase in a very short time. So for me, it is advisable to invest in bitcoin
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
February 19, 2018, 05:33:04 AM

Investing a huge amount of cryptocurrency is very risky depending on how in depth your knowledge about the flow of market. There are investors today who are suffering a huge amount of investment loss because they tend to sell their coins even at the lowest price when there's a huge down time in the market.

it doesnt matter whether you invest huge or small amount because they are still both risky. any invest is always risky and not just on cryptocurency . we do always need the risk in order to earn but if your only sticking on your comfort zone and not taking any risk , then you cannot possibly improve or become succesful in life. overall investing in bitcoin thesedays is still recomended because bitcoin has not yet reach its full peak.
Activity: 210
A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE
February 19, 2018, 05:20:35 AM
You cannot say its dangerous, its risky. And risk will always be there even if you invest in bitcoin or any other crypto currency. But if you will invest now in bitcoin and hold them for atleast a year then most probably you will get good profit.
Activity: 378
When Football meets Crypto
February 19, 2018, 05:18:23 AM

Investing a huge amount of cryptocurrency is very risky depending on how in depth your knowledge about the flow of market. There are investors today who are suffering a huge amount of investment loss because they tend to sell their coins even at the lowest price when there's a huge down time in the market.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
February 19, 2018, 05:16:04 AM
It is very good to invest in bitcoin because now the era is changed from paper money to the fiat money and the advanced countries have some rules that in the 2018 the bitcoin and other cryptos will be legal for every thing it will be used as payments and those who have some knowledge and the expertise of bitcoin they will be the lucky people So investment now is a better strategy while investing in other way.
Activity: 84
February 19, 2018, 04:49:01 AM
Yes Invest in Bitcoin and Forget few Years
Activity: 238
February 04, 2018, 06:37:09 PM
It is obviously risky due to its constant price fluntuation, but a little bit of patience and courage will be needed from your part if you want to gain from it.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
February 04, 2018, 06:35:00 PM
Every thing has some positive sides and some negative sides. Not only Bitcoin but every investment has some kind of risk involved in it.
Investments are subject to risks and without risks you can't earn more money. Bitcoin is highly volatile in nature and this why there are many people saying Bitcoin is a risky investment. But the thing is that although there are risks, the opportunity of making profits are more than that.
This is why BTC has grown so much popular over the last year since it made more than 15x times it's price since the beginning of the year.
There are side effects in joining in investment, positive and negative sides. All investment have risk cause you dont know sometimes your investment will not grow but dont get negative be optimistic. In bitcoin your investment will gain in high profit.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
February 04, 2018, 06:21:15 PM
Investment in BTC is very safe in my opinion.BTC is really trust-worthy place.Many people have benefited from the investment here till now.Even now all the money is safe.It turns out that it is safe to invest BTC from another place.
Investing in bitcoin is safe and secure. Many of the investors want to join in investing in bitcoin cause they know that bitcoin is very trust worthy and your invest will grow in high profit.
Pages:
Jump to: