Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing in BTC - page 4. (Read 934 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 254
January 20, 2018, 05:37:56 AM
I heard that investing in bitcoin is dangerous. How true is this?  Huh
presently I prefer investing my money on altcoins than investing it on bitcoin. Bitcoin is a failure to me already, not until they find a solution to the high  transaction fees and slow blockchain confirmation.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
January 19, 2018, 02:06:40 PM
Not at all dangerous if you have money to lose, but more of a risky kind of dangerous since bitcoins have a very unpredictable behaviour. The first hour it is priced ar $10,000, and then suddenly the second hour, it costs around $30,000. It sort of a seesaw type of movement.
Activity: 396
Merit: 104
January 19, 2018, 01:44:32 PM

For me is 50 50 basis I guess , because despite the value of bitcoin , investing through bitcoin can assure you have a good and better future but the price is unstable so you need to take the risk. It's either goes up and downs , because  of the demand on the marketplace.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
January 19, 2018, 12:40:14 PM
There is nothing to be afraid of if you understand the cryptocurrency correctly. If you understand the basic cryptocurrency, you will surely know all the risks that must be faced if using it, either as an investment or commodity. That is what beginners often fear, prices are volatile, but that is a natural thing because cryptocurrency depends on market demand and supply.
Be calm and learn it all deeper, and you will not see any more fear.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
January 19, 2018, 12:22:08 PM

Dangerous enough if you don't invest at the right time with the right amount. If you invest in bitcoins with a low value but with a high buying price, you literally wasted money. If a crash or dip comes up, the value of your bitcoins may probably end up zero. But the possibility is veru low so I suggest you still invest even if it is dangerous. Place money you're willing to lose.
Activity: 403
January 19, 2018, 12:07:20 PM
no its not, its nothing more dangerous in bitcoin, maybe the word "dangerous" in bitcoin is the word "risk", yes its very risky if you invest all your money in bitcoin and nothing left to you. because if you are a newbie and have no knowledge in bitcoin then you are very hot/greedy to buy/invest in bitcoin for a stuff, this decision is very dangerous/risky for you, because there are times that bitcoin volatility is making you more panic if the price of these bitcoin decrease from how much you bought this bitcoin. ofcourse as a newbie you will sell all your bitcoin just to cut loses which is not the right things to do. so meaning bitcoin is dangerous/risky in a investors that have no knowledge about it.
Activity: 454
Merit: 250
January 19, 2018, 11:52:32 AM
there are some who say bitcoin is risky to invest, even the government will not be responsible in that regard. but I still conclude that bitcoin is good for the future
Activity: 484
Merit: 124
January 19, 2018, 11:43:23 AM
Of course there are risks when investing in Bitcoin. Note that any investment has risks, and this risk is proportional to the amount you intend to profit (the higher the profit the greater the risk). However, I think Bitcoin has an advantage, because I believe that in the long run, the risk may be very small.

The choice only two, being a millionaire or bitcoin vanish before 2020

Yes, year 2020 is my target year for holding most of my bitcoin. The risk is too high ? Of course but I dare to take the risk rather than do nothing
Activity: 574
January 19, 2018, 11:37:45 AM
For me, risks will always be  a part of investing. For me it is not kind of dangerous to invest in bitcoin rather, it is risky. There are risks in investing such as hackers, price, etc. You need experience in order to avoid and pass through these risks. Despite of the risks, the rewards are truly big and worthy.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
January 19, 2018, 11:19:31 AM
Bitcoin investment is not dangerous,  if you have good knowledge in BTC then it is not dangerous,
and remember "Don't put all your eggs in one basket "
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
January 19, 2018, 04:54:46 AM
Just look at the graph how bitcoin rises and goes down rapidly in a span of minimum time. Unlike, any other investment that it takes week for the investment to grow.
Activity: 16
January 19, 2018, 04:50:17 AM
I think investment in bitcoin is a great idea. bitcoin is less dangerous than other investments bitcoin is really trustable and also a best scope of earning online income .
Activity: 6
January 15, 2018, 09:07:55 PM
Investing in BTC was dangerous but now what will lost your total income?
move your ass and planning to make some bitcoins
Activity: 336
January 15, 2018, 02:35:45 PM
Of course there are risks when investing in Bitcoin. Note that any investment has risks, and this risk is proportional to the amount you intend to profit (the higher the profit the greater the risk). However, I think Bitcoin has an advantage, because I believe that in the long run, the risk may be very small.
Activity: 688
Merit: 106
January 15, 2018, 02:20:03 PM
No only rumors, risky but not dangerous. Investing in bitcoin is good fortune for us to become financially stable and successful. There are so many people now want to invest in bitcoin cause they know there money is safe and gain a profit.
Activity: 896
Merit: 267
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 15, 2018, 02:15:14 PM
Investing money in to bitcoin is not dangerous. Just plan to invest for long-term that is the secret.
The people that invested money in bitcoins 3-5 years ago are now millionaires, that is what you too should plan for.
Investing in bitcoin is not dangerous why so many now become millionaire in investing in bitcoin. Bitcoin world is continues increasing they want to join to invest and earn money to become millionaire. It is risky but not dangerous.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
January 15, 2018, 12:51:35 PM

true, investing in bitcoin is quite dangerous and at great risk. but not with a scam or ponzi scheme. bitcoin is knowledge, and involves experience. so you should try to find various knowledge about bitcoin and crypto.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
January 15, 2018, 10:19:17 AM
if you are investing yes there are risk of losing money when investing there is always risk if you are investing risk is existed everywhere on the crypto world and money too. even investing in ico's there is a risk although its much safer if you got the discount in buying the coins.
Activity: 420
January 15, 2018, 10:11:54 AM
Yes it is very dangerous because it has a high volatility, meaning it can rapidly increase or decrease and its very unpredictable in terms of its movement. Due to high demand by mean time, the price starts to hike and when it will happen they will sell their bitcoins and so the price decreases. It is a win or lose situation when you get there, better have datas to study and lots of patience.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
January 15, 2018, 10:08:25 AM
I think investing on bitcoin is safe. It is safer than investing on ico. Bitcoin price must be increase day by day and you can get profit. But you need to wait till the price rising. So it is a wise decision to invest on bitcoin.

You have a point, but for me I think some Icos have potentials now so it is still better to invest on some altcoins now compared to btc that is very unstable now. Anyway, there is always a risk when you invest, so better invest what you can afford to lose.
Pages:
Jump to: