Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing in BTC - page 8. (Read 934 times)

Activity: 403
Merit: 100
January 11, 2018, 10:34:33 PM
I think BTC investment is safe, because BTC prices are now stable and many people use BTC to invest so do not hesitate anymore.
Activity: 195
Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ
January 11, 2018, 10:13:32 PM
Before you invest be sure you have check the background of the company and that you have fully understand the rules and guidelines so that your investment will be worthy.

Bitcoin is not an ICO.. we talk about here a bitcoin, the common coin that we invest with... Bitcoin is the right and best way to invest for long term.
Activity: 308
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
January 11, 2018, 10:11:21 PM
Not only bitcoin but everything in life has its own risk if you invest in something. The good thing is that you can gain a huge profit out it. Just don't invest on something you can't afford to lose.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
January 11, 2018, 10:04:06 PM
Those who understand blockchain technology will not think btc dangerous but the opportunity and the challenge.
Activity: 700
Merit: 117
January 11, 2018, 09:32:27 PM
Before you invest be sure you have check the background of the company and that you have fully understand the rules and guidelines so that your investment will be worthy.
Having a good investment,it could really create a good profit too. Lot of people doing investment with crypto(especially bitcoin) because they believe that their will be huge profit after a months of holding. People take the risk because they know that it is worthy of having this and of great return.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
January 11, 2018, 09:28:02 PM
from my research so far, ICOs are more dangerous than BTC.
and i think BTC is the best so far...
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
January 11, 2018, 09:24:53 PM
Not so sure ! But if you invest you m0ney in bitcoin make sure you have a strong foundation and ur willing to handle that situation that you lose m0ney.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
January 11, 2018, 09:21:55 PM
Bitcoin is a good investment because we just use the power of knowledge which means the skill of an individual on how to illustrate their understanding about the topic that being asked. We need to invest for us to save for the future although it is risky but atleast you did your best eventhough you are just attached to technology. You gain money at the same time you save it. That is a good investment.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
January 11, 2018, 09:16:11 PM
IMHO, it is best to think of it as a highly volatile commodity and treat it as such, for now.
Volatility character of bitcoin really affect the mind of people thinking that having invested in this currency is in high risk. Not to say it is dangerous because it does not harm to us, in fact the number of investors are increasing even though a lot of FUD's coming around. Is just like to say that, bitcoin is risky but in such a way people have a chance to go further than of their life before.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
January 11, 2018, 09:14:54 PM
I heard that investing in bitcoin is dangerous. How true is this?  Huh
Well this is too dangerous because it focuses on the high fluctuations of digital currency exchange rates.
Which are very vulnerable to hacking and the absence of a legal umbrella for Bitcoin. But you do not worry, not all policies look negative Bitcoin.
The Federal Reserve's Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke said Bitcoin could be a useful means of exchange, if it could be well managed and not misused for money laundering as it has been.
Activity: 584
Merit: 256
January 11, 2018, 09:13:47 PM
If you want to invest in anywhere then you must have to take a risk, it's a natural process. without taking a risk no one can gain any single amount of money. Bitcoin is not excluded in this system. I think Bitcoin requires a little bit more risk because of its decentralization system. but you could get more profit from here.
that's why I believe that bitcoin is not a dangerous investment platform.
Activity: 87
January 11, 2018, 09:07:27 PM
I am very lucky Investing in BTC is safer than alt coins, because alt coins are easier to change where bitcoin growth continues, in the last two years bitcoin prices around $ 1300 now reach $ 14000, this indicates that bitcoin is safer and less dangerous. Bitcoin is the first crypto currency among all other crypto coins ..
Activity: 448
January 11, 2018, 08:54:50 PM
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
January 11, 2018, 08:51:48 PM
Everything has some positive sides and some negative sides. Bitcoin as well as each venture has some sort of hazard engaged with it.

Speculations are liable to dangers and without dangers you can't procure more cash. Bitcoin is exceptionally unstable in nature and this why there are many individuals saying Bitcoin is a dangerous venture. In any case, the thing is that in spite of the fact that there are dangers, the chance of making benefits are more than that.

This is the reason BTC has developed such a great amount of prevalent in the course of the most recent year since it made more than 17x times it's cost since the start of the year.

I would agree that for every investment there is always a risk involved  however for BTC, the risk probability is not that high considering the volatility in the price market since it is normally happening. Certainly, per history of BTC has a trending of upward increase in its market price value. As for bitcoin investors, the skill is very necessary and the depth knowledge about the cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 350
January 11, 2018, 10:38:14 AM
Everything has some positive sides and some negative sides. Bitcoin as well as each venture has some sort of hazard engaged with it.

Speculations are liable to dangers and without dangers you can't procure more cash. Bitcoin is exceptionally unstable in nature and this why there are many individuals saying Bitcoin is a dangerous venture. In any case, the thing is that in spite of the fact that there are dangers, the chance of making benefits are more than that.

This is the reason BTC has developed such a great amount of prevalent in the course of the most recent year since it made more than 17x times it's cost since the start of the year.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
January 11, 2018, 10:37:42 AM
Actually, all kind of investment are dangerous because there is a chance that you could you earn high income or you could lose your money and capital. In addition to that, bitcoin is also a risky investment because the price is not stable and we all know that the price of bitcoin is volatile and I think it is the reason why you can it is dangerous.
Activity: 126
January 11, 2018, 10:33:51 AM
Investing in anything or in any market is a combined work of skill with patience.This quality develops when you have large heart and positive state of mind.People who thinks negative and does not have ability to resist pressure can fall quickly and than it becomes more difficult to achieve profits.Investment is a risk work and risk comes with fear of loss.Fear can help you take cautious decision or can make your decision difficult. BTC market is no different as you have to be patience and skillful with your decision,Your risk will be much lesser.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
January 10, 2018, 04:08:41 PM
Most investments are dangerous, it is just a matter of how dangerous. In my opinion investing in Bitcoin now is not as risky anymore as it is quite stable compare to altcoins. Altcoins prices are far more unpredictable at this moment in time becasue of they are relatively less established.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
January 10, 2018, 03:58:05 PM
It is mostly those who are against most notably the bankers and the media who are always attacking the cryptocurrencies especially bitcoin because they fear it's potential because they know that they are not going to be able to control it in the first place.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
January 10, 2018, 03:46:51 PM
Why some people say bitcoin is dangerous? While I find the maximum results with the help by bitcoin, I honestly say that I found something different since I know bitcoin. My finances have increased by investing in bitcoin ,altcoin and have been widely trusted by people in my country on this.
Pages:
Jump to: