Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing in BTC - page 3. (Read 934 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 0
February 04, 2018, 12:38:59 PM
No, Not at all,,,!
To investing on bitcoin is a great idea. If you want to earn money from bitcoin you must be invest on bitcoin. Yeah there have some risk,,,But no risk no gain. Cool Cool
Activity: 372
Merit: 100
The Organic Growth Token
February 04, 2018, 12:24:19 PM
I heard that investing in bitcoin is dangerous. How true is this?  Huh
It is not really dangerous and besides, all investment whether it is in real estate or not has risks involved. The same with Bitcoin that is volatile, but the thing in Bitcoin is that, for a long run, its market value is continuously increasing. It is just that at this moment, Bitcoin is experiencing contonuous backdrops which made its price low. Also, it opened the best time to invest in Bitcoin since its value is expected to eventually to go up after a couple of weeks from now.

Activity: 798
Merit: 121
February 04, 2018, 12:09:38 PM
Investment in BTC is very safe in my opinion.BTC is really trust-worthy place.Many people have benefited from the investment here till now.Even now all the money is safe.It turns out that it is safe to invest BTC from another place.
Investing in bitcoin are safe and secured. The investors trust in bitcoin cause they know there investment is safe and fully secured.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
February 03, 2018, 04:46:21 PM
It is risky for us to invest because there is no stability, But in this world we are gambling in our lives, why u try to invest in BTC and who knows this will big a better future.
Activity: 686
Merit: 502
February 03, 2018, 04:35:07 PM
Investments in Bitcoin are now risky, as always. But if you want to make money, even when the market falls, this is your chance.
If the markets are in free fall, you want to make a profit when everyone else is losing their shirt. You must invest. Without stupid risks, life is not a joy.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
February 03, 2018, 07:25:30 AM
yes, bitcoin is dangerous cause we don't about her price it price can be highly change a day so I tell it dangerous. but I don't tell it true I hope bitcoin gives us good opportunity for build up my future.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
February 03, 2018, 05:15:15 AM
Investing in bitcoin is much more safer than investing in ICOs. You see, some ICO's are scam so if you really picked the wrong ICO to invest, then you're very unlucky. Also highly volatile is much more a good term to use than dangerous. There is nothing dangerous in investing in bitcoin.
Activity: 125
Merit: 1
February 03, 2018, 04:39:20 AM
not if you understand the basic concept of bitcoin, bitcoin must be properly learned first
before you dive in this crypto world
because if you do not have the knowledge capital, about bitcoin
then you will be difficult, even you will be destroyed by bitcoin
Activity: 232
Merit: 11
February 03, 2018, 04:18:36 AM
I think you over-used the word "dangerous". It's not that dangerous like your life depends on it. It is risky, yes. Risky in all aspects and anything you can think of investment. It's hard to invest when you are scared to lose it. Investing is a risk-taking activity which one's money is lent to a certain person or platform for you, him, or the platform - make it grow. So never ever invest on something you never sure of.
Activity: 252
February 03, 2018, 04:16:36 AM
bitcoin is very dangerous, if, we can not minimize the risk
and, if we do not have great patience, it's about fluctuations, bitcoins change at any time without being predictable
If you are provoked by negative news, then you will lose yourself
Activity: 162
Merit: 1
February 03, 2018, 04:11:56 AM
I wouldn't use the term "dangerous", I'll use risky instead. Yes, investing in Bitcoin is risky but hey, i think so are all the other things we invest in. Technically, everything we do has its risks, so it all boils down on how confident are you in putting your money, time and effort on it. Just like the saying "No guts no glory!" Smiley
Activity: 821
Merit: 20
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
February 03, 2018, 03:27:25 AM

It's now risky. Because we are no that, when bitcoin price again going up.but it's time to bitcoin buying and holding. Many people depends on bitcoin for good investment.but not now. you will make invest,when bitcoin price again pumping.so we are just waiting for get bitcoin huge price.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 03, 2018, 03:22:00 AM
In every type of investment there's a risk and this is in general. Investing in bitcoin is risky, I wouldn't say that word Op has given as investing is not dangerous. When you say danger, its something that's threatening and if you are just going to invest, there's no threat but risk. When you'll start knowing what you will invest and you have a little bit of knowledge there, you can do great from the start until when you see the profits.
Activity: 532
Merit: 170
February 03, 2018, 03:20:03 AM

There is a lot of knowledge that you can get from reading in this forum. bitcoin, harmless as some governments say. But I agree, if bitcoin is very risky. same thing as other crypto. all investments in Crypto are potentially at risk. But this is crypto, there are many benefits that not many people know. preferably, if you want to know more about bitcoin. Try to start and read many threads, there is a lot of knowledge that can be your insight.
Activity: 280
February 02, 2018, 09:54:32 AM

No, you are wrong. this is the wrong mindset. bitcoin is not harmful, but risky. this is what many beginners know about. because the value of bitcoin is not easy to set and tend to fluctuate. try to find lots of insights about what bitcoin is. here a lot of reading that makes you understand.
Activity: 239
January 26, 2018, 11:46:19 PM
Investing in Bitcoin is less dangerous than investing in ICOs. Bitcoin is relatively stable cryptocurrency. Its price fluctuation in percents is not that big. Only concern about Bitcoin is that it's not growing in last weeks, so for now you won't earn anything or maybe will even loose some money. I'd better look at some promising altcoins.
Investing in bitcoin is a good idea but risky because the value of it is unstable that can fall down or raise up in a moment of time. But it's good idea because you can have a much profit when you keep holding it. Bitcoin value is continuously moving although it's value now is low but I'm sure that it will go back to it's high value like before. Just keep investing in bitcoin in a long period of time so that you can have a much profit and earn a lot of bitcoin.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
January 20, 2018, 12:27:05 PM
You are right,BTC investment is risky,but there are also hide a big success in your because it can be more profitable..
Activity: 308
January 20, 2018, 06:22:25 AM
They say investing in bitcoin is dangerous because you are not sure if it will profit because bitcoin has no stable value in the market.You must study first the currency before invest all of your asset.In short you must be smart.
Activity: 378
January 20, 2018, 06:17:37 AM
In my own thoughts, investing in bitcoin is not dangerous but risky in a minimal level, you would have no fear of losing all your hard-earned money on investing with bitcoin because as we can see and observe its value rate is very stable and fast-growing. Which means any loss fron the last month could be recovered in the next. What's dangerous in my opinion is the fact that there are many scammers out there ready to put their hands down on your bitcoins. So as a rule of hand you should be mindful of what you surf on the internet and don't easily trust websites that ask for your bitcoin wallet or such.
Activity: 115
Merit: 2
January 20, 2018, 05:45:23 AM
Bitcoin is risky but you must know how to work it out in order to gain.
Pages:
Jump to: