Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing in BTC - page 6. (Read 934 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 100
January 14, 2018, 07:57:49 PM
Yes, it is very dangerous if you decide to invest with bitcoin without having basic knowledge and techniques in cryptocurrency.
Moreover, you just carried the current hysteria, then invest without calculations. You will only be disappointed if the price goes down and not in line with your expectations. Whereas the rise and fall of the price of cryptocurrency is a natural thing.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
January 14, 2018, 07:40:08 PM
Bitcoin is risky if you don't know technology or you don't know how to keep it. but for me Bitcoin is not risky in the long run it will go up eventually and price doesn't bother me in the first place.
Activity: 188
Merit: 10
January 14, 2018, 07:38:52 PM
I heard that investing in bitcoin is dangerous. How true is this?  Huh

Yes it is true that bitcoin investment is very dangerous but you need to know that it is high profit too.
Dangerous for people who does not know how to manage the trading and by knowing the knowledge we can reduce the risk.
Activity: 742
Merit: 253
January 14, 2018, 07:34:50 PM
why is it dangerous? I see so far bitcoin gives profit to every investor. maybe those who say it is dangerous only those who are afraid to invest there. because maybe bitcoin is still illegal. and have not yet received strong legal protection, but even so I do not think it's a problem to start investing there
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
January 14, 2018, 07:16:15 PM
the risk is obvious, you can lose money in a short term even for a night if you are not a patient person, but on the other hand it can bring a lot of profit and you can earn your salary in one night.
Activity: 378
Merit: 12
January 14, 2018, 07:11:30 PM
Dangerous from financial side? Well in short-term you can receive no profit but anyway till the end of the year his price would be near 50000$
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
January 14, 2018, 07:10:40 PM
investing in BTC has its risk just like all other businesses you can think of. the risk with BTC is if the price falls after you must have invested. when this happens, the value of btc you have drops and this can be heart breaking. another risk is that of getting your wallet hacked and loosing your btc. so in this case, you have to be security cautions.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 3132
January 14, 2018, 02:44:53 PM
What do you exactly mean? You can treat Bitcoin as a currency or a long-term investment. I understand that you might be scared of losing your money in case Bitcoin value drops dramatically but every kind of investment has a risk factor. You can't earn a lot of money without taking a risk. Many people who invest in Bitcoin blame it when we are in the middle of the correction. Why they can't simply wait?  Don't invest if you don't know anything about BTC and if you don't want to lose anything.
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
January 14, 2018, 02:37:35 PM
Some people say investing in bitcoin is dangerous, as a result of the fact that it has not gained global recognition and has not been accepted by some governments. But be it as it may, investing in the cryptocurrency should be an investment one should engage in, being that the innovation is at its early stage.
Activity: 987
Merit: 289
Blue0x.com
January 14, 2018, 02:09:34 PM

Well, the way i see it, butcoin is really dangerous if you don't know sht about what you are doing with it or why you have or have not invested in it yet. But if you have an appropriate knowledge about bitcoins and how it works, there really shouldn't be any problem. Seriously. The only danger i see is the volatility of this currency/asset. But other than that? Nothing. As of now though. You know what i think is far more dangerous? It is the capability of our minds to over think everything and at some point, never get bithered about it. Both of these really did make lots of investors lose big money. So i suggest that everyone should take control of their emotions, do not get greedy, know your facts, and always set plans and boundaries. This way, you can decide more efficiently and more effectively.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
January 14, 2018, 01:49:37 PM
Think of it as stocks
Activity: 122
Merit: 14
January 14, 2018, 01:46:44 PM
No i dont think bitcoin is dangerous because it is good investment now and day by day it increase their value.there is no any investment without risk so my opinion is btc is still a good opportunity to new investors
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
January 14, 2018, 01:44:00 PM

how much you trust, and how much you know about bitcoin. if you enter the crypto world there is much you can do, but it depends on your knowledge. I agree with bitcoin is dangerous, but for beginners and not a scam. risk is part of the investment.
Activity: 980
Merit: 509
January 14, 2018, 01:30:28 PM

For me not, because bitcoin still profitable for me, I know the price will down, but just a little bit. I think still normal.
Bitcoin price sometimes increase fast and amazing.
Activity: 112
January 14, 2018, 01:28:40 PM
every investent is risky
Activity: 1022
Merit: 308
January 14, 2018, 01:13:55 PM
every coin/token have a risk, including bitcoin because we dont know when the price will up or down. but if we follow the updates news from bitcoin and can take the opportunity there to make a big profit, i think its not dangerous investment.
Activity: 244
Merit: 13
January 14, 2018, 01:08:51 PM
because they can hardly define bitcoin's price movements so people say it's dangerous to invest in bitcoin. But for me, it's good and safe to invest in bitcoin especially if long term investment because year by year it's price are increasing.
Activity: 146
January 14, 2018, 01:01:11 PM
If you don't want very good profit in very short span of time then investing in BTC is dangerous because BTC is that superstar of cryptocurrency world that is always going to be in lime light. Millions of investors declared BTC an asset which would be used by future generations. Although in the first month of 2k18 the valuation is deflating but the future with BTC is always very safe and secure.
Activity: 126
January 14, 2018, 12:59:59 PM
indeed risky. but with bitcoin can sometimes make us fortune. and also loss. and in bitcoin there is no legal body guarding
Activity: 360
January 14, 2018, 12:47:35 PM
In my opinion, any investment approach does present some risk. btc investment too. Perhaps it is too new for most people so they think that investing in btc is dangerous. But investment in btc is like playing stocks, high profit but high risk.
Pages:
Jump to: