Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing in ICO - page 11. (Read 2272 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 0
June 21, 2018, 11:56:53 AM
I think you need to read and understand their white paper, get to know their team members and look out for their plans for the future. If you think it is a good project, you can invest in the ICO.
Activity: 79
June 21, 2018, 04:38:07 AM
There are basic steps to take before investing in ICO, and these check are neccesary regardless of any ICO you want to invest in. Investing on the ICO can be a great choice but risky you need information about the ICO itself and think whether thaf ICO is a scam or not so when you invest on it you can be sure of it and wair for your profits.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
June 21, 2018, 03:31:41 AM
I would suggest to find good projects at www.icoguide.com the list is well designed and rated fairly. So worth to pay attention.
Activity: 112
June 20, 2018, 08:57:47 AM
For me, investing at this time is a very risky undertaking, and before investing a hundred times I will recheck the project and my inner feeling for it.

What is your inner feeling about Welltrado ICO campaign?
Activity: 77
June 20, 2018, 04:14:52 AM
Honestly, there are lots of potential ICO out there we just have to properly look around.
 I'm saving right now and looking for a good ico.
Activity: 68
June 18, 2018, 09:08:51 AM
Investing in ICO is a good thing. there are a lot of potential icos that are going on currently. For example DAKUCE. Dakuce is powerful and secured Crypto Exchange. Top tier Blockchain enthusiasts formed Dakuce. It is a brainchild of venture capitalists, blockchain professionals, high-end business owners, established entrepreneurs, AI experts, angel investors, and security traders. The ICO began on 12th June 2018 and will end on 12th July 2018.

To know more about Dakuce: http://dakuce.com/

Activity: 369
Next Generation Antivirus
June 18, 2018, 08:45:37 AM
For me, investing at this time is a very risky undertaking, and before investing a hundred times I will recheck the project and my inner feeling for it.
June 18, 2018, 08:36:46 AM
I think at this time Spotcoin is the best iCO where you can invest. Spotcoin is an NEO based token which is based on Georgia. They recently finished their PRE ico all price allocated token sold out in just 1 and half days. So now they preparing about CROWDsale.They will launch it soon. They are open an OTC marketplace in Q1 of 2019 and a mining powerhouse in Q2 2019. They also launch an exchange on q3 2019, The best part of that is the spotcoin holders get 51% of dividend of the trading fees weekly basis and 12% of all net profit of company in a yearly basis.I think its a must buy ICO.

Why do you think Spotcoin is better than Welltrado. As I can see it doesn't have a prototype yet.
Activity: 182
June 17, 2018, 01:39:52 PM
Currently investing in ICOs is extremely dangerous, the market is down very deep, probably many ICOs have failed, or when they are traded, the price is very low, lower than the price ICo sells, so you need time The new holdings can get profitable.
In investing in ICO is the best thing that happens in the ecosystem of cryptocurrency. ICO generates funds for ideas and projects to be rejected in the traditional banking system. ICO also ensures that investors cash whenever they want.
I also think that investing in ICO a very good idea. Now the cryptocurrency market is very unstable, it is very difficult to make money on exchanges, but many tokens after ICO grow in price very much, and investors receive very large profits.

Are you investing to ICO campaigns too? If yes in which of them you have invested recently? What do you think about Welltrado project?
Activity: 714
June 17, 2018, 08:04:40 AM
Currently investing in ICOs is extremely dangerous, the market is down very deep, probably many ICOs have failed, or when they are traded, the price is very low, lower than the price ICo sells, so you need time The new holdings can get profitable.
In investing in ICO is the best thing that happens in the ecosystem of cryptocurrency. ICO generates funds for ideas and projects to be rejected in the traditional banking system. ICO also ensures that investors cash whenever they want.
I also think that investing in ICO a very good idea. Now the cryptocurrency market is very unstable, it is very difficult to make money on exchanges, but many tokens after ICO grow in price very much, and investors receive very large profits.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 10
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
June 17, 2018, 07:40:33 AM
I think at this time Spotcoin is the best iCO where you can invest. Spotcoin is an NEO based token which is based on Georgia. They recently finished their PRE ico all price allocated token sold out in just 1 and half days. So now they preparing about CROWDsale.They will launch it soon. They are open an OTC marketplace in Q1 of 2019 and a mining powerhouse in Q2 2019. They also launch an exchange on q3 2019, The best part of that is the spotcoin holders get 51% of dividend of the trading fees weekly basis and 12% of all net profit of company in a yearly basis.I think its a must buy ICO.
Activity: 43
June 17, 2018, 06:42:21 AM
I think not only me, and therefore the company is now gaining momentum, it's a simple example of how to choose, and what you need to invest.
June 16, 2018, 01:25:44 PM
First of all you need to read about what these coins are looking to achieve.but always know that investing in ICO is like taking a risk but that can't stop you from investing.
Activity: 308
Merit: 40
June 16, 2018, 11:52:16 AM
at this time i would only invest in low MC ICOs. If u invest in an ICO with 50 Mio.+ in this market the chance it like 90%+ that the price will go down very hard at listing.

and long term ICOs have the same problem. if people have invest in an ico a few month ago with ETH price $800+, they sell with a loss, so they make profit anyway because of the complete marked is down 30%. Even with instant 20% under ICOs price, they still have a 10%+ because of the marked.
Activity: 182
June 16, 2018, 11:47:39 AM
Nobody can tell U categorically which coin will raise more money but your research about the project will tell you

I do agree with your opinion to make an appropriate research.
Have you heard something about Welltrado project?
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
June 16, 2018, 11:11:47 AM
Activity: 392
June 16, 2018, 11:04:05 AM
Activity: 196
June 16, 2018, 10:59:46 AM
There are a lot of new ICO, if you really want to invest in ICO, you should check the team and the white paper behind the project, if you think the project is legal, continue.
Activity: 89
June 14, 2018, 10:56:41 AM
Nobody can tell U categorically which coin will raise more money but your research about the project will tell you
June 14, 2018, 10:38:23 AM
It's okay to invest in ico. many icos have been clustered with no problems. but be careful not only because there are also many scams in ico.

You have experienced it with your own skin? In what projects you have invested so far? Have you heard something about Welltrado project?
Pages:
Jump to: