Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing in ICO, still promising? - page 14. (Read 20591 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 3
April 13, 2018, 07:29:50 AM
I guess yes, it is one of the best way to invest, but in some case after the exchange platform release the price go lower
Activity: 189
Merit: 1
April 12, 2018, 06:10:59 AM
It's actually getting really hard to find a promising ICO to invest. I think today many ICO's are scam. You just have to be careful in choosing ICO
Support, the ICO has always been profitable and promising, just now surged a lot of scammers and they should be sought. But as they say, any work without competition is degraded. So we are learning a new, namely filtering ICO.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
April 12, 2018, 06:06:15 AM
During the past year, investor sentiment has changed several times. A good profit from one project was replaced by losses from another ICO. I think that at the moment investing at the stage of the ICO is not the good idea ..

Investing at the ICO stage - maybe not the best idea, but you can invest on presail and get really big bonus and you will have your profit, when token will be listed.
That's right, but in any case, if you spend time and find a worthwhile ICO, thanks to these bonuses, you can get gold without any risk. For me personally, the main thing that after the release of the token cost is not less than the amount that I spent (including bonuses)
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
April 12, 2018, 06:00:43 AM
I think that I all this am still promising if to invest in ico while ico isn't fraud and success in the market though recently many ico are swindlers or are just accused of fraud.
Key - clever opportunities, use the investor's instinct

I believe that it is still promising. I am even sure that when some guys are afraid to lose their money during the dip period, they can invest BTC and Ethereum exactly in different trusted ICO projects.
Activity: 420
April 11, 2018, 11:06:11 AM
Its difficult to say that investing in ico is promissing because on the opening circumstances is different and at the end different , so analysis  about the ico very careful and also about market conditions, choosing a ICO u should have know about company,s history very well
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
April 11, 2018, 09:46:39 AM
yes, because until whenever I think investment that gives big profit is investment in ICO.
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
April 11, 2018, 09:44:27 AM
Depend of which ICO will you choose , if you investing in not promising ico with bad team website project and etc so which profit will you get ? Nothing or you loss 50-70% very easy.
When you choose good project like Effect.AI you could get very nice profit because of great team and strong project .

Also this project will get solution on blockchain :

A decentralized ledger like the blockchain provides a direct link between supply
and demand which can greatly mitigate these problems. The transparency
that blockchain offers will boost discoverability on the network, resulting in a
high degree of collaboration and data sharing between agents. It also increases
knowledge diversity and makes AI more affordable by sharing costs
Activity: 434
April 11, 2018, 09:41:20 AM
Yes. I believe that not all ICO fail in the end. There are still ICOs can maintain what they have started before. Like in our ICO, we are now started to claim little by little its benefits for us.
Activity: 98
April 11, 2018, 08:59:24 AM
It's actually getting really hard to find a promising ICO to invest. I think today many ICO's are scam. You just have to be careful in choosing ICO
Activity: 518
April 11, 2018, 08:29:46 AM
I am a person that gains profit from investing in ICOs but now I'm having second thoughts. I know some ICOs are potential scam so I am really picky to where I put my money.
Anyway, considering with what happened to Ethereum price and with the nearing Aigist 1, do you guys think that it will still be profitable to invest on ICOs mostly on ERC20 tokens and those accepting btc payments?

Now I am watching on how ICO XYO Network will be developed. I have got some tokens of this project yet. We’ll see what will be with him. I suppose it will grow on some percent during the month.
Activity: 546
April 11, 2018, 07:37:14 AM
I am a person that gains profit from investing in ICOs but now I'm having second thoughts. I know some ICOs are potential scam so I am really picky to where I put my money.
Anyway, considering with what happened to Ethereum price and with the nearing Aigist 1, do you guys think that it will still be profitable to invest on ICOs mostly on ERC20 tokens and those accepting btc payments?

It is more and more difficult to find good ICO that will bring good income. Many projects ends in nothing. That’s really pity thing. But if you could to find profitable project you are lucky guy.
Activity: 29
April 11, 2018, 05:22:27 AM
We think this is a really good question with the industry still being in its early stages of evolution. While some people are looking at ICOs as a new form of funding; we here at aleacoin.io are more interested in the innovative blockchain technology behind ICOs which allows our current platform at Nextwin to become a virtual reality using a reliable virtual currency ... The ALEA Coin. visit out website for more information https://aleacoin.io/
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
April 11, 2018, 05:18:22 AM
During the past year, investor sentiment has changed several times. A good profit from one project was replaced by losses from another ICO. I think that at the moment investing at the stage of the ICO is not the good idea ..

Investing at the ICO stage - maybe not the best idea, but you can invest on presail and get really big bonus and you will have your profit, when token will be listed.
Activity: 448
Merit: 264
April 11, 2018, 05:11:26 AM
No, why should I take the risk of ico when buying from the stock exchange cheaper
Activity: 952
April 11, 2018, 04:57:52 AM
Yes it's still promising but it will depend on what ico you are investing you can look their team and advisors and it's also important if they are backed by crypto community
Activity: 553
Merit: 11
April 11, 2018, 04:54:53 AM
Investing in ICO projects is still promising and profitable but the terms and conditions apply, as long as we choose the right ICO project. It seems in this forum already have information how to choose ICO that have potential. The thing to remember is not to expect too much to get a lot of profit.
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
April 11, 2018, 04:48:04 AM
I think that the most perspective thing - it is investing in ICO, cause they have high volatility , and I am sure soon market will recover and and many projects will give good profits
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
April 11, 2018, 04:44:59 AM
Now it's more difficult to define a good project. It happens so that you can buy a token when you enter the stock exchange at a lower price than at the stage of the ICO. But this is not always the case, as a rule if the token is less than a dollar, then it's better than the ICO!
Activity: 644
April 11, 2018, 02:33:05 AM
Investing in ICOs will always be profitable as long as there is a crypto-market. Another thing is that now it is very difficult to define a worthwhile product, as many have learned to simply collect money in the air.                  
Activity: 98
April 11, 2018, 01:27:01 AM
yes, not all bounty in ICO lier, they have some a good project bounty to promissing for us. so dont wrong to choose project bounty
Pages:
Jump to: