Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing in ICO, still promising? - page 13. (Read 20591 times)

Activity: 156
Merit: 10
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
April 22, 2018, 05:27:52 AM
to be honest: yes it is still a good idea to invest in ICOs but you have to keep in mind that it takes pretty long to find some good and promising icos to invest in. I could suggest you to have an closer look at konios diw and talimakan network they seem all pretty promising.
Activity: 218
Merit: 0
April 22, 2018, 05:23:06 AM
Yes. But the success rate in the ICO market is very low, now many fraud scams have rusted out and they have lost many investors trust in the ICO market. So be careful, I think you should invest in the exchange coins on the exchange.
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
KONIOS.com
April 22, 2018, 05:13:40 AM
There are too many scams in the current ICO project. I think I will not choose to invest in ICO projects anymore. It is too risky. Bitcoin and Ethereum plummeted in the first few months, and these days there is an upcoming trend. I think this is an opportunity. I will buy some bitcoins and Ethereum waiting for its price to rise.
Activity: 85
April 22, 2018, 05:10:57 AM
The best way to avoid those scam is to go to those ICO that has already have an ICO in this way you can make sure that the ICO is not a scam or maybe you can be also a risk taker and in this way you can get a lot of profit but still there is a risk on it
Activity: 210
April 22, 2018, 05:10:31 AM
Developers are critical when it comes to the success of a coin, but at the same time, developers are not important if the projects are not designed to further work. If you invest in ICO, which you choose and carefully analyze, some of the projects will give you a big profit. Even if some investments fail.
Activity: 742
Merit: 329
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 21, 2018, 08:24:56 AM
I think it's still promising. If you want to invest in ico you should do your own peneliatian and see the roadmap of the ico project. Because there are still some scam ico. So you have to be careful. Wink

I'm hesitating about that, most of the ICOs these days are not worthy of our trust, because they are always turning out scam in the end, they might be good on selling their coins but if the time comes that they are going the people who support their project, they run away, and leaves us speechless because we are so disappointed.
Activity: 70
April 21, 2018, 08:18:11 AM
I think it's still promising. If you want to invest in ico you should do your own peneliatian and see the roadmap of the ico project. Because there are still some scam ico. So you have to be careful. Wink
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
April 17, 2018, 01:03:02 PM
Yes like in indigen, they have more plan for the better result of their ICO.
And they are gradually making an action to achieve their goal in their plan. For now, we are claiming their little bit success in their sysytem; the profit shares for the investors.
Activity: 219
April 17, 2018, 03:01:04 AM
Of course, this is a good way to make money, but there is a great opportunity to blow up by choosing a bad project that is simply a scam and it will disappear with your money.
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
April 15, 2018, 01:11:37 PM
I am a person that gains profit from investing in ICOs but now I'm having second thoughts. I know some ICOs are potential scam so I am really picky to where I put my money.
Anyway, considering with what happened to Ethereum price and with the nearing Aigist 1, do you guys think that it will still be profitable to invest on ICOs mostly on ERC20 tokens and those accepting btc payments?
I think whatever ICO will be now we are entering in bull run stage that will lead to increase of value even scam coins. To my point of view only 5% of projects can be named solid with serious grounds to increase.
Activity: 252
Merit: 16
April 15, 2018, 01:08:20 PM
How can you make sure you invest if it is safe? It is difficult to choose who is legitimate or scam because we know that we have news on people that many of the ICOs are scams so it's best to first share the projects so we can make sure we earn tokens in every project.
Activity: 378
April 15, 2018, 08:01:40 AM
I think it depends on the ICO you are planning to invest.. Just make sure the ICO you are trying to invest with is profitable and may have a high potential to succeed.. Just like Bitxoxo Exchange,, I'm confident that ICO will succeed coz they're already running the business since 2016.. Try to research them..
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
April 15, 2018, 07:40:35 AM
Investing in ICOs will always be profitable as long as there is a crypto-market. Another thing is that now it is very difficult to define a worthwhile product, as many have learned to simply collect money in the air.                  
Even that not all ico is becaming successful, but i think investing in ico is still promising, and off course it will be more nice if we can able to invest on ico that has a good project and a good team like the deal coin, there is no doubt that when we invest on a great ico it can result a big amount of money for us.
I agree with that, we are the one investing so we are the one who should be making an effort to ensure we put our money in projects with big
potential. Majority of the ICO fail because most are running a scam ICO, but being knowledgeable, you can be sure you will not be victim of this scam. 
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
April 15, 2018, 12:29:55 AM
I am a person that gains profit from investing in ICOs but now I'm having second thoughts. I know some ICOs are potential scam so I am really picky to where I put my money.
Anyway, considering with what happened to Ethereum price and with the nearing Aigist 1, do you guys think that it will still be profitable to invest on ICOs mostly on ERC20 tokens and those accepting btc payments?

Nonthat promising anymore knowing that there are a lot.of scams out there and it is kinda uard to avoid them and plus those failed campaign that do not even guve us money whenever we finished the campaign so it is hard to tell if investing in an ico is still worth it for me because i really do not know how to distinguish if a campaign us great or not. I am still sticking in a bounty hunder ratger tham investing in the icos but if you can handle it then its fine
Activity: 334
Merit: 102
April 15, 2018, 12:26:39 AM
Investing in ICOs will always be profitable as long as there is a crypto-market. Another thing is that now it is very difficult to define a worthwhile product, as many have learned to simply collect money in the air.                  
Even that not all ico is becaming successful, but i think investing in ico is still promising, and off course it will be more nice if we can able to invest on ico that has a good project and a good team like the deal coin, there is no doubt that when we invest on a great ico it can result a big amount of money for us.
Activity: 224
April 15, 2018, 12:21:33 AM
It seems to me that the most successful projects were those that took place one or two years ago. Coins of these projects are very expensive.
This is because 2 years have passed.
Now most people thinking that the price of tokens has to immediately go the moon. But why? Because they bought it?
Activity: 224
April 15, 2018, 12:20:08 AM
No, why should I take the risk of ico when buying from the stock exchange cheaper
Really cheaper?
Where are you living? Because in my country you need 100 kUSD on your account if you want a buy shares.
Activity: 546
Merit: 15
April 14, 2018, 07:24:03 PM
It seems to me that the most successful projects were those that took place one or two years ago. Coins of these projects are very expensive.
Activity: 92
April 14, 2018, 05:23:21 PM
Investing in ico is still profitable if you know how to choose ico. Of course, this way of earning is risky, because we have a big chance to be scammed, but it's important to understand that new promising and interesting ico are established every day which are not scams and they are promising due to their quality projects and offers of smart contracts.
Activity: 994
Merit: 503
April 14, 2018, 08:10:31 AM
yes, because until whenever I think investment that gives big profit is investment in ICO.
Haha, it seems you do not know some scam ICO projects on the world.
Example recently, in Vietnam, I heard a big scam through ICO (it seems this ICO as a ponzi project, because the nature of this project is not an ICO, it is not popular on the world, just in a country is Vietnam) scammed 600 million dollars.
Or Bitconnect, this is also one of ICO projects scammed many money on the world.
Pages:
Jump to: