Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing in ICO, still promising? - page 9. (Read 20539 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 0
May 04, 2018, 12:46:14 AM
A currency will have value if it is accepted and used by a large community of individuals, businesses, financial institutions, governments and others.
Is that everything? No. In addition, a currency should have some sort of foundational application that gets the ball rolling — a starting point from which an entire economy can be built. We call that a “value anchor.” Consider fiat money like the British pound or the U.S. dollar.
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
May 04, 2018, 12:28:10 AM
There have been a lot of scam and failed ICO lately but I still believe that there are projects in this area that over time are able to become large innovative companies.
Activity: 407
Merit: 3
May 04, 2018, 12:22:19 AM
Investing in ICO are always promising, but you need to avoid all the ICO that seem have a good potential to be scam. Find the best that looks are promising. Hold the tokens until you get a great return from them.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
May 04, 2018, 12:14:05 AM
of course it's profitable, because some projects solve many global problems in people's lives, and therefore they will be popular, but do not get caught by the mosquitoes, now there are a lot of them and yet the HIP ico is slowly going through
Activity: 119
May 04, 2018, 12:11:19 AM
Pay attention to the adequacy of the project Manager, interested  in the project and information about the developers and their previous successes. It is better to join projects with a good reputation.
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
May 04, 2018, 12:01:53 AM
sometimes invest in ICO is a bad idea, because for now a lot of ICO project after hit the exchange the price always down hard below the ICO price for a long period and if the dev didn't continue to develop the project thats will be a very bad news, because we lost our money
so, everything its depends on your research, doing a deep research is needed if you don't want to lose your money
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
May 04, 2018, 12:01:14 AM
Investing to new ICOs is like gambling, you wouldn't know if that ICO has a future or not. But the only thing that can be sure is to know the backbone and the core team because advertising and marketing has a better role to promote ICOs and investors.
Activity: 196
May 03, 2018, 11:53:15 PM
According to my mind, Recently there are a lot of Ico going on in most of them fail so be careful before investing your hard earned money some into a scam and some hacking. So have a good research about the team. And if the team has a good reputation. They can follow-up and deliver results, but you can always sell.

Activity: 98
May 03, 2018, 11:36:23 PM
Of course! ICOs always are very profitable and the way to choose among them is also always really tough. Try not to put a wrong decision on bad project and give up, just continue to collect more and more investments.  Grin
Activity: 202
May 02, 2018, 11:35:00 AM
Yes, still promissing depending the ICO.
I am thinking about invest in ICO that are very legit and suitable one like bitrust
They are selling tokens in pre-sale with a discount until the launch of the coin.
Can be good I guess.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
May 02, 2018, 11:29:52 AM
Investing in ICO is still promising if you search and find a very good project with a good and hardworking team behind it. Any popular ICO like that will surely bring good return on your investment. Example is TRAXIA very unique and popular project= https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-traxia-tmt-1st-project-invested-by-cardano-hub-1st-ico-to-accept-ada-3019695
Activity: 19
May 02, 2018, 11:14:59 AM
It's all up to u dude. If you find a great ICO that has a great project and a real team... Yeah, it can be easy money.

I believe you could even make more of ICOs than trading if you really go for it.
There are ICOs that offer lifetime payouts without having to sell the tokens. I swear, people who come up with projects like that who actually work are geniuses. Take ROCK2 (IRM-Ice Rock Mining) and LCS(LocalCoinSwap) for example:

ref links:
https://icerockmining.io?stcref=38efc819-3571-4e8a-a129-15da5d49feda
https://ico.localcoinswap.com/r/RED9683

normal links:
https://www.localcoinswap.com/index.html
https://icerockmining.io/en.html
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
May 02, 2018, 11:03:53 AM
If the project team and the project are good and promise , ICO is  still profitable.you should invest for  long-term profits i advice.
Activity: 840
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
May 02, 2018, 10:58:51 AM
A lot of icos turning out to be scams but there are one in a million that will make you rich.Just hold on tight and do your own research.
Other than getting rich with one ico there a lot of solid peojects too that will at least triple your investment.
we should often read the source reviewing the ICO's project that we want to join, so we can better know the chances and the opportunity of a future ICO's project.
I  always see reviews from experts in the world of cryptocurrency
How to see the reviews from experts in the cryptocurrency world?
I do not trust anyone from reviews site because those experts were hired by ICO projects to promote the PJ.
In my opinion, use all our experience and knowledge to know which ICO we should invest is the best choice.
Activity: 1484
Across The Universe
May 01, 2018, 12:18:26 PM
A lot of icos turning out to be scams but there are one in a million that will make you rich.Just hold on tight and do your own research.
Other than getting rich with one ico there a lot of solid peojects too that will at least triple your investment.
we should often read the source reviewing the ICO's project that we want to join, so we can better know the chances and the opportunity of a future ICO's project.
I  always see reviews from experts in the world of cryptocurrency
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
May 01, 2018, 12:11:47 PM
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
May 01, 2018, 12:05:43 PM
The whole point of an ICO is to get in on a project early, before it gets big. In that sense, ICO's are extremely promising IF you choose the right one.
Activity: 70
May 01, 2018, 12:04:11 PM
There are ICOs that are worth investing. The crucial point is the team and that is the place where one should be looking at, if the dev teams have a good track record.
Activity: 103
May 01, 2018, 12:00:58 PM
Truly. At the point when organizations have a got done with, working item, it is justified, despite all the trouble. Look at KICKICO for instance. They additionally have an astounding abundance battle going on the present moment to get a portion of their coin for nothing
Activity: 31
May 01, 2018, 11:52:44 AM
It depends on the ICO but you may find some hidden gems just do some research it's not that difficult but takes time but hey nobody will give you everything on the plate.
Pages:
Jump to: