Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing in ICO, still promising? - page 12. (Read 20539 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 10
April 24, 2018, 10:09:53 AM
I also think investing in an ICO can bring fast money, but at the same time it's rather risky. I would recommend to be pretty picky with ICO to invest it and to gather as much information as possible: about team, do they already have some prototype and demo version, how vlear is vision about the project and so on  Smiley

Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
April 24, 2018, 08:21:38 AM
Investing in ICO is still very promising and profitable as well. During the last bear period in the cryptocurrency market, many quality ICO still deliver profit thanks to the guys who never give up on the possibility that ICO could bring something that could change our lives for good.
Activity: 125
April 24, 2018, 08:18:19 AM
Depends on the ICO. I do expect dev teams will get more serious about crypto, now that the majority has been through some scams and crypto exchanges robberies. Security will always be an important aspect to take care of.
Therefore, Do not invest in an ICO which has a doubtful whitepaper, that nobody has any idea of, and that you personally do not believe in.
PS. I believe in FootballCoin.
Activity: 215
April 24, 2018, 08:13:15 AM
Look at their whitepaper and research about their teams, and follow their social media to stay up to date with their statistics, this will also help you identify scammers with fake news.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
April 24, 2018, 07:45:18 AM
I now do not trust all the new ISO, I better buy the tokens that have already entered the market and you see the future and how this project develops and whether you will give you future profits
Activity: 370
April 24, 2018, 07:42:46 AM
yes investing at a ICO is still good as long as you know what you are investing to and also i do prefer to do your research to make sure what ICO that you are looking to and make sure it is promising
Activity: 238
April 24, 2018, 07:39:44 AM
The colossal growth of the ICO market forms a bubble of investment expectations, which can burst or be blown away, leaving investors without money, with only dreams of quick wins. On the other hand, among the blockbuster projects will necessarily appear new Google and Amazon. Only now, before it will be possible to understand who it will be, many will lose money on projects that do not even have illusive chances of success.
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
April 24, 2018, 06:54:20 AM
Nowadays you don't really get scamed, unless you don't do your own proper research beforehand.
On the other hand, many ICOs promise a product and don't deliver, or don't deliver on time. There are also many projects with roughly the same goals; they can't all succeed.
But with smart investments you can still make money off of ICOs, just don't go all in in one project.
Activity: 266
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
April 24, 2018, 06:52:25 AM
Investing in ico projects is a very good choice for investment, but due to the fact that at the moment about 90% of scam projects, investing in it is a very dangerous and risky business  Shocked
Activity: 126
April 24, 2018, 06:50:15 AM
ICOs are great investments for me. Just select the good ones that are promising. 20%-50% profit after ICO is good enough but they even tripled their value. Just sell some and get your capital and hold some if you think the coins are worth keeping.
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
April 24, 2018, 06:42:32 AM
The problem is that both sides (investors and project owners) are considering quick price cuts. If either side studies, the risk of ICOs can be reduced. That said, it is a fairly young market, and it will eventually settle. Until then, choose where you invest, look for founders' backgrounds, and track history and experience. Start your list of candidates with work items, and you should be ok.
You should be ok with the product project.
Activity: 364
April 24, 2018, 06:39:16 AM
still promising to join ICO, but if you want to participate in ICO projects you need know very well the informationan alyze the ICO in fundamentally like to know the founder team and also read and study the whitepaper information if want to succeed in investing in ICO better make sure that you have enough knowledge about the ICO. okay  Wink
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
April 23, 2018, 03:17:58 AM
I investing in Ambit Mining, I think it is very good projects, it has a lot of pros and nothing seems to be suspicious.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
April 23, 2018, 03:15:40 AM
It's interesting to invest in ICO, then just invest in non-inco altcoin, but you should'nt invest blanket style, be picky and make one or two for a year.         
Activity: 209
April 22, 2018, 07:29:56 AM
If you want to invest this is your own risk, that means you should know what are the promising ICO's that worth to invest into
Totally agree. You should be aware of all the risks yourself and not shift responsibility for your investments to someone else.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
April 22, 2018, 07:21:22 AM
If you want to invest this is your own risk, that means you should know what are the promising ICO's that worth to invest into
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
April 22, 2018, 06:37:15 AM
I am a person that gains profit from investing in ICOs but now I'm having second thoughts. I know some ICOs are potential scam so I am really picky to where I put my money.
Anyway, considering with what happened to Ethereum price and with the nearing Aigist 1, do you guys think that it will still be profitable to invest on ICOs mostly on ERC20 tokens and those accepting btc payments?

Invest money with ICO nowadays is still potential because the token of ICO now has a great future in the market. Just ensure the ICO you will choose is legitimate and not a scam. Anyway, Ethereum nowadays is showing good recovery of price in the market cap. Also, the volume of Ethereum in the market is now growing. And, I think Ethereum nowadays is still profitable.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
April 22, 2018, 06:23:36 AM
if you want to invest in an ico, you should be careful because more than 50% of ICO is SCAM. if you really want to invest in ICO you should be able to understand a project ... because there are so many projects that after profits are abandoned by the developers. and that can get lost of your money...
Activity: 215
April 22, 2018, 06:16:00 AM
To be honest, I was completely disappointed in ICO. I decided to buy new coins on Etherdelta, since almost all of them fall after listing.
Activity: 406
April 22, 2018, 06:14:07 AM
ICO still promising . You just need to research some ICO that is worth it, ICO that grows fast . You need risk and invest to the that you think have a potential to success.

but the risk to investing on ICO now is higher because there are many scam ICOs.
what you can do is do more selective when choosing ICO. if not, your money and coins may lose its value.
Pages:
Jump to: