Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing in ICO, still promising? - page 11. (Read 20539 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 12
April 26, 2018, 03:11:10 PM
Investments in new projects will be very successful. Only if you are very well versed in this matter. If you are a beginner then the risk of losing money is too great.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
April 26, 2018, 03:02:45 PM
Yes, It is still profitabble to invest in ICOs, what I do appreaciate about the current market status is that the ICO market is undervalued, the likes of DML just raise $5 million from their ICO, this is a potential 10X project for investors and more projects like this are in this market that people have not really seen their great potential
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
April 26, 2018, 03:00:06 PM
ICO's does not seems promising any longer. Some of them even ask you to donate to an account instead of otherwise. If you can try for long different ones and be patient, you can be lucky
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
April 26, 2018, 02:52:09 PM
Of course ICO's are promising even we see too many scam ico's, I belive in future they ll find way how to stop scams in cryptocurrency because they start to be very much right now.
Activity: 107
April 26, 2018, 02:48:20 PM
Have you maybe heard of upcomming ICO called CHERR.IO?

Winners of FutureHack 2018 during WEF in Davos, Switzerland and also most inspirational project from Slovenia. Being recognized worldwide.

Check more at: https://www.cherr.io

Activity: 126
April 26, 2018, 02:46:42 PM
I'm quite sure that it's still quite promising to most investors especially those who do short trading. The more popular ICO are hard to grab a token at times. Otherwise, I am a fan of long term HODL so it's not that promising personally for me.
Activity: 546
Merit: 15
April 26, 2018, 02:45:35 PM
I think that at the moment for a person who has very little experience in investing, Investing in ICO can be compared to walking in a minefield. This is very risky.
Activity: 47
April 26, 2018, 02:02:53 PM
Yes, still promising. Watch out for those scammers who are trying to rob your money with their "unique" idea yet it's impossible to implemented. Look at their whitepaper and research about their teams, also follow their social media to stay updated with their stats (it also help you to identify the scammers with fake news).
Activity: 98
April 26, 2018, 10:31:28 AM
best stil promising

opiria

project shivom

NKN

Eherinc

solve.care
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
April 26, 2018, 09:44:51 AM
Of course this is promising. But there are 1000x doubts. And it is absolutely normal for any type of investment. These are wild times, I think we will come to a common rule, but it will not save us from the standard investment risks.
Activity: 966
Harmony for One and All
April 25, 2018, 07:46:04 AM
I am sure ico is still promising. It is a good for both - investors can get profit, projects can get money to make their products. But don't forget about huge number of scam and cheaters around crypto industry. Only you responsible for your investment decision. So check everything several times and think hard before putting your money in some project.
Activity: 1524
Merit: 270
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
April 25, 2018, 06:57:54 AM
Of course, I'm sure it's easy to detect if it's a scam or not, and if you don't do enough research on Ico, you don't know if it's a hoax.
I believe it's easy to detect, if it's a fraud,

How can you detect it if the ico is fraudulent. Everything written in the whitepaper is an ico trip, and everyone will write it neatly. Fraudsters happen when ico is over.
Activity: 123
April 25, 2018, 06:23:29 AM
Of course, I'm sure it's easy to detect if it's a scam or not, and if you don't do enough research on Ico, you don't know if it's a hoax.
I believe it's easy to detect, if it's a fraud,
Activity: 392
Merit: 263
April 25, 2018, 06:21:50 AM
Anyway, considering with what happened to Ethereum price and with the nearing Aigist 1, do you guys think that it will still be profitable to invest on ICOs mostly on ERC20 tokens and those accepting btc payments?

Sure about thiss???
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
April 25, 2018, 06:21:24 AM
The first 3 months of this year have been really difficult for ICO investment, most have dropped below the ICO price shortly after the token released. I am hoping that with the recent increase in value of the crypto space that the ICO will become a good route to invest. If you are still unsure then you can wait until after the sale and try to get tokens on the open market after.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
April 25, 2018, 06:20:44 AM
some time earlier maybe investing in an Initial Coin Offering (ICO) is indeed very promising. will remain at the moment very many ICO projects end up with a scam, therefore most ICO projects are no longer profitable, even very harmful
Activity: 57
April 25, 2018, 06:15:47 AM
And how else to collect money in the digital world, of course ICO !!!
Activity: 154
April 25, 2018, 05:33:48 AM
The problem of many people is that when they can't succeed with any projects, they will say most ICOs are scams.
The important is that they have to learn how to invest in the right project instead of saying bullshit. Grin Grin
Activity: 57
April 25, 2018, 04:32:24 AM
It is becoming more and more a lottery. But you can never say that nobody wins a lottery?
Activity: 518
April 25, 2018, 04:29:10 AM
I am a person that gains profit from investing in ICOs but now I'm having second thoughts. I know some ICOs are potential scam so I am really picky to where I put my money.
Anyway, considering with what happened to Ethereum price and with the nearing Aigist 1, do you guys think that it will still be profitable to invest on ICOs mostly on ERC20 tokens and those accepting btc payments?

In case the guy chooses the right ICO, not a scam, it will be the best investment. However, it is very difficult to find trusted projects. Unfortunately, too many dishonest people have appeared on the market.
Pages:
Jump to: