Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing in ICO, still promising? - page 2. (Read 20539 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB
May 09, 2018, 04:43:27 AM
I am a person that gains profit from investing in ICOs but now I'm having second thoughts. I know some ICOs are potential scam so I am really picky to where I put my money.
Anyway, considering with what happened to Ethereum price and with the nearing Aigist 1, do you guys think that it will still be profitable to invest on ICOs mostly on ERC20 tokens and those accepting btc payments?

yes it is still promising, there are a lot of ico's out there today that has really good platform on their tokens so we should not give up on investing because one of this coins in the future might surpass the price of bitcoins in the future.
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
May 09, 2018, 04:42:43 AM
Sometimes i don't see it that promising specially when news and thread are talking about scam ICO, sometimes it is very hard to check and clearly say that it was not a scam. Fear of trusting some ico for it may be scam ICO.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
May 09, 2018, 04:42:26 AM
I think the ICO would not live if it was not a promising occupation and investors would not invest. But the number of ICOS is growing, as are tokens. So I think it's still a lucrative business.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1
May 09, 2018, 04:41:07 AM
Times have changed. Now it is not so simple to buy the tokens any startup for $100, and in a few months get $1000. Accuracy and technical analysis above all else. However, now it is the best tool for growth of capital.
Activity: 144
May 09, 2018, 04:40:49 AM
I think that they are still profitable as long as you pick the best ICO which will be working after ICO and developing. When they do that there are a chance that the value would be increasing.
Activity: 93
May 09, 2018, 04:39:57 AM
There are lots of speculation these days on how ICO's will come out and we have seen rarely some ICO hitting hard cap. But still based on the marketing strategies, some worthless ICO's hit soft cap and may vanish in no time. Thats why people tend to buy coins when they hit exchanges, at least it will be tradeable then.
I think you are. Many investors already refuse to invest during preico. Now many people decide to trade only with running projects.
Activity: 295
Merit: 54
May 09, 2018, 04:38:09 AM
Yes still its the best ways to earn huge amount of amount after some months you just need to be very careful on selecting some projects to be able avoid scam projects.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
May 09, 2018, 04:37:30 AM
When you are investing in ICO it is still very promising because at the end of your investment there is always a gain of profits, just continue your investment because you will not regret about it, but just be careful in choosing ICO projects you want to invest , have a research snd much information about that ICO so that you will not be a victim of scams.
Activity: 74
May 09, 2018, 04:34:54 AM
I was reading an article this morning, about how much profit are people making by participating in pre-ICO campaigns. I guess thats a big thing, as the discounts are significant!
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
May 09, 2018, 04:33:08 AM
Investing in ico projects is a very cool investment that can bring a lot of money in the future but this is very risky because most projects are scam and you need to be careful when choosing a project!
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
May 09, 2018, 04:30:55 AM
There are already exists some project that just want their sales to work and eventually move very slow in project update      
Activity: 112
May 08, 2018, 01:26:01 PM
ICOs are great but do your research first.
Activity: 420
Merit: 134
May 08, 2018, 01:23:26 PM
investing on ico is huge gamble and risk but it will pay you out well when you get the right ico to invest with. Most of the ico nowadays are scams and intended to fool investor because of their promising whitepaper roadmap and their target hard cap and soft cap just be cautious on ICO you will participate with.
Activity: 44
May 08, 2018, 01:21:12 PM
In my opinion ICOs with highest potential are ICOs in specific industrial or service field whose team has vast experience in that particular professional field. The problem with the most of ICOs is that they are run by people that have very limited knowledge and experience in the industry, which they plan to target with  ICO. It's better to choose for investment these rare kind  of ICOs run by industry professionals .
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
May 08, 2018, 01:15:04 PM
I  think if you want to invest in ico, you should really examine the project before you invest there. Whether it will be profitable or harmful to you, secondly you should always look for updates about the project.
Activity: 210
May 08, 2018, 01:11:13 PM
eah most wants quick bucks. But there are some inevestors investing money on long term solid projects. Hope that kind of invetors will take the control.

I totally agree want 1000 x in 10 days or less ... but the whole point is the growth of the ecosystem
there is a great one for you

Blockchain Hotels is a project that when thoroughly considered comes out to be a hidden gem . Basically a prefabricated Hotel is erected in 3 months in a paradise spot with prices half or third that any competition asks ... With shortages in vacant Hotel Rooms and their focus on crypto community costumers (needs wise), Hostel like communal area toys, toys and more toys .... You can't miss with this one

https://www.blockchainhotels24.com/

https://i.imgur.com/yrhRaWL.jpg
Activity: 47
May 08, 2018, 01:05:35 PM
eah most wants quick bucks. But there are some inevestors investing money on long term solid projects. Hope that kind of invetors will take the control.
Activity: 187
Merit: 10
May 08, 2018, 07:56:45 AM
I believe that investing in ico is still promising because right now there are so many ico that is really great and for me many people are supporting ico because they know that they can make a lot of money or profit by participating on ico.
Activity: 24
May 08, 2018, 07:41:44 AM
i would say it depends on the ico and the product. if its good it might be worth investing into.
Activity: 128
May 08, 2018, 07:33:54 AM
But with smart investments you can still make money off of ICOs, just don't go all in in one project.  you don't really get scamed, unless you don't do your own proper research beforehand.
Pages:
Jump to: