Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing in ICO, still promising? - page 3. (Read 20539 times)

Activity: 2282
Merit: 589
May 08, 2018, 07:33:27 AM
There are lots of speculation these days on how ICO's will come out and we have seen rarely some ICO hitting hard cap. But still based on the marketing strategies, some worthless ICO's hit soft cap and may vanish in no time. Thats why people tend to buy coins when they hit exchanges, at least it will be tradeable then.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
May 08, 2018, 07:24:07 AM
Investing in ICOs is still promising for as long as you have to be sure about the ICO you're about to invest. ICO scams are increasing in numbers because of the fact that cryptos are in the streamline today .I have to analyze all the ICOs I want to visit, many ICOs are good but have no bright prospects because the project is too unreasonable, I prioritize projects that have professional support, well-known media and even government legality.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
May 08, 2018, 03:09:25 AM
See at Daostacks
DAOstack is designed to catalyze the future of collaboration. It’s a platform for decentralized governance that enables collectives to self-organize around shared goals or values, easily and efficiently.

See link https://medium.com/daostack/an-explanation-of-daostack-in-fairly-simple-terms-d0e034739c5a

The main token sale and token generation event (“the TGE”) is currently scheduled to begin on May 8, 2018, at 4:00 a.m. GMT. It will remain open until the aggregated contribution and payments received for GEN amounts to our hard cap (see “Will there be a hard cap?” below), or until 30 days is reached, whichever is sooner.
Activity: 664
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA
May 08, 2018, 12:22:07 AM
The ICOS industry is always promising to all investors, and ICOs remain a popular choice as a way to get rich quick. ICOs are risky, but if you select the successful ICO project, you will earn a lot of profit and maybe ten times the amount you made before.
Activity: 185
May 08, 2018, 12:19:56 AM
I invested some money in Paymon ICO because I see it's quite promising . For those who don't know about this ICO , just give a look on my topic and tell your opinion .
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/have-anyone-heard-of-paymon-3532695
Activity: 100
Merit: 0
May 08, 2018, 12:12:10 AM
Investing in ICOs is still profitable, but choosing a reliable ICO project is a difficult task. I think if you don't have enough experience and full understanding, you have to be careful about investing. After all, high profits mean high risks.
Activity: 23
May 07, 2018, 11:56:34 PM
If you have invested in right ICO then you will be making huge profits but now its very hard to trust many ICOs as most of them have turned out to be scam in the past also you will lost your money ,so you need to be very careful before investing into any ICO.
Activity: 152
May 07, 2018, 04:07:30 AM
I think personally, It's very difficult to find decent ICO today, most of them are scams. For me, I would rather invest in a project with an existing product, it increases your chances of getting a good profit. And I hope in the future there will be rules that will stop fraud projects on ICO.

Activity: 238
May 07, 2018, 03:56:56 AM
Yes they do profitable if a project is scam or something like that. I am not highly support ICO but I have to say that people always earn good money with ICO. Anyhow, I just want to say that you need to determine which ICO is good and which is made to steal people money so that you will not fall into their trap.
Activity: 157
May 07, 2018, 03:51:32 AM
why not? if you are really a good researcher, you can realize that there are many successfull ICOs in the market now. Wepower, Centra, Stellar, BABB,... So investing in ICOs is always promising to earn money.
Activity: 154
May 07, 2018, 03:32:16 AM
It seems to me that investing in a good ICO project still has a big chance of making money. So I will continue to invest in ICO projects, but try to avoid overpriced tokens because there may not be a bigger increase.  Smiley
Activity: 93
May 07, 2018, 12:09:59 AM
ICO will continue to serve as a medium of publicity. In fact, many ICO are fraudulent this year. But not all projects. Investors are indeed prepared to break even. Everything has been taken into consideration. Even the losses are ready. So it doesn't affect their finances.
Activity: 58
May 07, 2018, 12:06:47 AM
Yes but I think you need invest in the right projects and not just invest in any projects you see out there that everyone told you. Remember to make sure about the ICO you're investing in because ICO scams are increasing in numbers.
Activity: 149
Merit: 2
May 06, 2018, 10:25:39 AM
You need to see statistics on projects and on the basis of data to make a decision to abandon this or continue to invest.
Statistics are nothing. Moreover, half of them made superficial, I doubt that someone is picking up investment experience bit by bit. It is best to make mental investments yourself and see the personal percentage of success.
Activity: 294
May 06, 2018, 10:24:25 AM
It's only promising if it is unique than the others and are not making exaggerated claims. If it is not one of those that I mentioned then don't invest in it. But still make a critical assessment of yours just to be sure
Activity: 142
May 06, 2018, 10:23:19 AM
I think if we talk about really solid and serious projects, then investing will always be good idea
Activity: 280
May 06, 2018, 07:46:22 AM
I can say it's promising investing in ICO if you invest on a good, reliable and live project but in another side I can say it's not promising investing on ICO because 90% of ICO are fake which will later be a dead project.
Activity: 210
May 06, 2018, 07:34:33 AM
Investing in ICO is now risky.  But if you invest in a good company, then you will get a good profit.  Or lose everything.
Activity: 95
May 06, 2018, 07:33:07 AM
I think hope is small. The ico brings a huge demand for Ethereum, but with the decline of bitcoin, all Altcoins are falling, so there is no hope for ico now. All the investors are watching.
Activity: 228
May 06, 2018, 07:30:35 AM
Now a days ICO program is a very famous in this world because most of the company collect his money with the ICO program. ICO is a best system to promote any kind of business if anybody want to promote his business and correct his money for business development he must start ICO program in 2018 ICO is very popular so I think it still ICO is growing very faster and most of the people join with ICO program.
Pages:
Jump to: