Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing in ICO, still promising? - page 8. (Read 20539 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
May 04, 2018, 11:24:55 AM
I am still doubtful to invest in ICO. many advice from my friends, for firt to observe the potential ICO before invest, but I still don't understand to do it. as you say about fraudulence, for now I avoid ICO, until I really understand about the profitable ICO.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
May 04, 2018, 11:02:52 AM
I think not all ICOs are scams, but there are few. You can avoid them as long as you know how to research their projects, what their goals are, their development teams, and so on. You really need to do some research so you have enough knowledge about Ico; the people behind it, the technology has the potential for growth and your investment worth, and the supporters. These are some things investors should consider before taking the risk of investing in Ico.

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
May 04, 2018, 10:29:48 AM
Not all ICO are promising, but  a few of them.so you really need to do a research about your investment so that your time and money will not be wasted.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
May 04, 2018, 10:23:08 AM
I think the team is solid, the product is something I can see and it is more than just an idea, then it is worth considering. But good ico is very rare today. that's a problem
Activity: 448
May 04, 2018, 08:35:56 AM
It depends on ICO you join. However, there are many new ICOs everyday. It is a problem to scrutinize all the ICOs. You should be good selector to make profit from your ICo investment. Many ICOs just pump and dump project. Real and realistic projects are one of the referrence to participate in ICos.
Activity: 167
May 04, 2018, 08:26:24 AM
It seems to me now better to invest in good and promising coins.  This is safer and less risky than investing in ICO.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
May 04, 2018, 08:25:12 AM
yes I still invest in ico. last in lympo and now in bitrewards. BitRewards is a blockchain (similar to KickCity, Amon, SandbIock, Fiancia, BunnyToken, EQUI, StarLight) loyalty platform that retailers can exploit to reward their customers' purchases, invite friends and other configurable actions with cryptocurrency.You do not have to invest 5 ETH. sometimes even 0.3 ETH is enough to get a lot of profit
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
May 04, 2018, 08:16:53 AM
We rely most on our friends and the pioneer members of bitcoin forums with regards to the status of the cryptocurrency. So if the senior members have doubt now then we may lose confidence in these digital currencies. I wish that not every senior members are now pessimistic about the fate of coins.
Activity: 376
Merit: 103
May 04, 2018, 08:03:51 AM
ICOs are great investments for me. Just select the good ones that are promising.
20%-50% profit after ICO is good enough but they even tripled their value.

ICOs were the great investment for all of us that we had to easy choose the good ones and distinguich which one is the promising but by now this become more complicated with plenty of scams every day many ICOs enrolled by scammers. First involved : Most lucky

Just sell some and get your capital and hold some if you think the coins are worth keeping.

So far from long term holding for the ICOs filled the market. Major profits are basiclly come from instant trades and medium term holding. All the investors i knew stopped investing in ICOs and wait the trade in any decentralized exchange to purchase it with less than ICO price.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
May 04, 2018, 07:44:48 AM
Investing in ICOs is still one of the best ways to make the highest possible percentage of return on investments in the cryptocurrency market, if you know how to pick the right ones. The fact that there are so many ICOs which are scams out there is the reason people are now very wary of investing in ICOs but regardless, if you find a good one, you stand to make a lot of money from it.
Activity: 114
May 04, 2018, 01:33:09 AM
the ICO.I am thinking about invest in ICO that are very legit and suitable one like bitrust.continue to develop the project thats will be a very bad news, because we lost our money so, everything its depends on your research.
Activity: 145
Merit: 3
May 04, 2018, 01:31:51 AM
ICOs are great investments for me. Just select the good ones that are promising.

20%-50% profit after ICO is good enough but they even tripled their value.

Just sell some and get your capital and hold some if you think the coins are worth keeping.
Activity: 112
May 04, 2018, 01:31:26 AM
I think it can be promising but most ico nowadays all altcoin should be invested in the long run!
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
May 04, 2018, 01:31:05 AM
No doubt that investing in ICO is still promising because right now there r so many ICO that is really great and for me many people r supporting ICO because they know that they can make a lot of money or profit by participating on ico.
Activity: 96
May 04, 2018, 01:24:15 AM
There are indeed some shortcomings in the ICO. I think you have to be careful about investing and avoid being defrauded. There are no shortages of potential ICO projects that you need to understand.
Activity: 145
Merit: 3
May 04, 2018, 01:10:15 AM
The ICO market is complex but it is one in which you can make a lot of profit if you have some common sense.

All those that say that ICOs are bad or scam is because they lack knowledge.
Activity: 350
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
May 04, 2018, 01:04:33 AM
Yes, but only if the ICO you have invested in to is successful. Successful ICOs are very profitable but  it is like a gem amidst the rubbles since finding a good ICO is hard specially if you don't have knowledge and a reliable network of information.
Activity: 448
May 04, 2018, 01:03:18 AM
Pay attention to the risk. In recent months, many of the ICO projects have been losing money. We also know that many projects are just a hoax. Of course, ICO will be the best way to finance in the encrypted world. Many projects go out of the first step through the ICO, and believe that a small amount of ICO will still have investment value as the community develops.
Activity: 28
May 04, 2018, 12:57:04 AM
I agree, investing ICO's is still promising, there's this ICO going on for an Australian company called BlockGrain.io  They’re aiming to automate the supply chain with Grain and later on Fruit/Vegetables/Wool. The sale has started.

You might also be interested in their BlockGrain.io bounty thread  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3332256.new#new
Activity: 560
May 04, 2018, 12:51:52 AM
Now, investing in ICO is bad idea in my opinion, most of this projects are scam and you will probably waste your time and money.

It is better to buy some promising coins and trading or just hold them.
Pages:
Jump to: