Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing in ICO, still promising? - page 4. (Read 20539 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 105
May 06, 2018, 06:46:13 AM
I recommend to not invest in ICO. Why? For now a lot of ICO is have very simillar idea or features and also lot of ICO is scam. I would recommend to invest after a few weeks after bounty in the ICO is distribute. You can get a discount for that and you will get more profit if you hold that
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
May 06, 2018, 06:42:00 AM
You need to see statistics on projects and on the basis of data to make a decision to abandon this or continue to invest.
Activity: 357
Merit: 130
May 06, 2018, 06:39:53 AM
Of course, I think that every year the role of ICO projects will only grow, because now all countries are trying to regulate the quantity and quality of projects, that is why we will meet less projects, but their quality will grow significantly!
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
May 06, 2018, 06:33:13 AM
It could be promising. But you shouldn't expect an instant increase of the token/coin price. You should understand that this is a long-term investment.
Activity: 57
May 06, 2018, 06:27:37 AM
Investing in ICO always promising but in one condition, invest in perfectly working project and would be successful, if you put invest on successful project you will likely get the best return.
Activity: 45
May 06, 2018, 06:22:18 AM
I don't think bliendly investing in the ico is correct .First you need to know about the project if it is new and creative then you can invest in it.
Activity: 41
May 06, 2018, 06:09:32 AM
I treat investment in ICO very carefully and before participating in the project it is important to study it well and make sure that it is not a scam.
Activity: 490
Merit: 13
May 06, 2018, 05:57:19 AM
I think you should read this very interesting project Bitrust.
Bitrust is a P2P Cryptocurrency Insurance Platform.
They have a very good team, i would recommend you to invest into this ICO.
Activity: 196
May 06, 2018, 05:52:27 AM
Ico is a platform that is constantly preferred by some of the investors in the currency markets. right ico always makes you money. you must do research to find the right ico.
Activity: 31
May 06, 2018, 05:48:17 AM
Can't say about only ERC20 but can say about all of altcoins. ICOs are still very perspictive but there are a lot of projects and you should just carefull learn about company where you want to invest.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
May 06, 2018, 05:46:22 AM
See at Daostacks
DAOstack is designed to catalyze the future of collaboration. It’s a platform for decentralized governance that enables collectives to self-organize around shared goals or values, easily and efficiently.

See link https://medium.com/daostack/an-explanation-of-daostack-in-fairly-simple-terms-d0e034739c5a
Activity: 28
May 06, 2018, 05:38:33 AM
There have always been and will be swindlers who will deceive. You need to be very careful in choosing the right ICO.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
May 06, 2018, 05:16:04 AM
i think  ICO is not a good investment at present. There is no other special investment but  if you wait for a good ICO, it will be a good investment.
Activity: 280
Merit: 170
May 06, 2018, 05:07:31 AM
Yes i think. My favorite upcoming ICO it Asura. Because the game industry is growing very quickly. Millions of people watch the game streams and watch the tournaments. The project supports by Neo and Twitch. And they have a not very big hardcap. I think i can make x5 very fAST
Activity: 89
May 06, 2018, 04:42:13 AM
Now is not the best time to invest.
How to protect yourself from fraud? It's quite difficult, but possible.
If you want to protect yourself from ICO scam. I think it is best to work hard to investigate the project team and the most important thing is to join their community. If it is a good project then their community will be huge

You're right on this one. There is no better way to protect yourself from ICO scams than with proper research and investigation being done into the project and making sure you know as much as possible about the project you are putting your money in. We must all work harder and smarter to ensure that we don't fall for these scams
Activity: 158
Merit: 10
ONe Social Network
May 06, 2018, 02:17:33 AM
They were always promising, but a very small percentage of good ICO and therefore one should always look only for the best!
Activity: 112
May 06, 2018, 02:15:11 AM
Now is not the best time to invest.
How to protect yourself from fraud? It's quite difficult, but possible.
If you want to protect yourself from ICO scam. I think it is best to work hard to investigate the project team and the most important thing is to join their community. If it is a good project then their community will be huge
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
May 06, 2018, 02:13:08 AM
I think the one that makes this industry survive one of them is ico. Every day thousands of people put hope on ico. We know a lot of the coins are nonsense. But I believe some ico are still very potential.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
May 06, 2018, 02:05:36 AM
All the giant coins that exist today have been born. And all nobody gets success instantly. Probably less than 10% of today's ico will survive in the future, but let's keep hope.
Activity: 304
Merit: 10
May 06, 2018, 01:59:18 AM
I am a person that gains profit from investing in ICOs but now I'm having second thoughts. I know some ICOs are potential scam so I am really picky to where I put my money.
Anyway, considering with what happened to Ethereum price and with the nearing Aigist 1, do you guys think that it will still be profitable to invest on ICOs mostly on ERC20 tokens and those accepting btc payments?

I think yes it is. ICO still promising, and when you will invest in ICO, make sure to check if it is legit, and make some research about the project to make sure that it is not a scam. Investing in ICO is a good way to earn money, also you said that you are a person who gains profit from investing in ICO. So you are sure and i am sure that you can gain a huge profit from investing in ICO. So do not hesitate investing in ICO's.
Pages:
Jump to: