Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing in ICO, still promising? - page 7. (Read 20539 times)

Activity: 153
Merit: 10
https://www.soar.earth/
May 05, 2018, 04:28:41 AM
I really like to invest in ICO projects . Yeah, they're still promising . If you choose a good project, you can make good money
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
May 05, 2018, 03:45:03 AM
Recently, it becomes profitable to buy coins immediately after entering the stock exchange. My last 2 coins, I just bought it, cheaper by 40% of the ICO price. Now it's too risky to freeze my money for an indefinite period. It is better to overpay a little on the stock exchange, and not wait a few months
Activity: 116
May 05, 2018, 03:35:43 AM
Investing in ICO is still very profitable . But you have to learn to distinguish projects from each other , good or bad
Activity: 340
Merit: 100
idap.io
May 05, 2018, 03:30:53 AM
not all ico promises, there are some of them are scam and not seriously done, we must still analyze it well so that the future does not feel harmed
Activity: 112
Merit: 5
May 05, 2018, 03:29:29 AM
it's depends on you and the ICO itself,  there many ICO'S  are scam, but not all of them,  there are still a promising ICO  that could be worthy, that's why before investing in an ICO  you have to think twice and learn about the ICO itself,  not only the ico,  but you have to know about the team who supporting,  it's also an important thing,  just do it more carefully
Activity: 106
May 05, 2018, 03:29:04 AM
No, I dont think so. We dont have to take the risk of ICO. Just buy solid coins from solid exchange.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
May 05, 2018, 03:28:50 AM
ICO is still a very good way to get your hands on some profits from cryptocurrencies, Regardless of what people say it will not stop me from investing in ICOs, the only difference now is that I am much more careful of ICOs I put my money in so I try to do the most research on an ICO before I invest in it just to make sure I am not getting ripped off.
Activity: 125
May 05, 2018, 03:27:21 AM
This is really a problem. ICO does have some scams, but there are also some very promising ICO projects. The risk of investing in it is also very high. If you don't know it well, it is not recommended that you invest in ICO.
Activity: 141
May 05, 2018, 03:26:20 AM
ICO projects will always be promising, but you have to choose a good project from a large number . Many projects turn out to be scams
Activity: 322
May 05, 2018, 03:24:02 AM
There are many promising ICOs and there are much more scam that emerged due to success of popular ICOs.
Many people invest in ico. Because its bring huge profit. In my opinion yes you can invest in ico but before you should research properly for a real and fake ICO. Cause there are lot of scam project out there.
Activity: 140
May 05, 2018, 03:15:03 AM
There should be more projects which offer long-term investments. Because only financial pyramides can tell that you'll immediately become a millionaire after investing. It's my opinion. I invest in crypto because it's the way to invest into your future.  I choose consciously in which project to invest.  The best way to profit from ICO is to invest into ideas which are already turned into projects. Have a look at the proect which is in my signature. I believe in this ICO.
Activity: 168
May 05, 2018, 03:12:06 AM
Yes, of course, 2018 for the ICO is the best of all that has passed . According to various sources , this year the investment broke all records
Activity: 168
May 05, 2018, 03:09:44 AM
investing in bitcoin to participate in these ico programs is not just promises my friend he has participated in several ico programs and he has received a good amount of profit from those programs i think make promises
Activity: 230
Merit: 108
May 05, 2018, 02:26:55 AM
In my own opinion the company in ICO (Initial Coin Offering)  is stll promising because there are lots of income in this type of investment which can help you to raise you from poverty and become successfully indeed.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
May 05, 2018, 12:11:52 AM
ICO still promising but it's up to us to decide whether it is wise to invest in ICO because now a days more and more scam are visible today so we have to be really careful in choosing ICO what and where to invest its a risky thing so to speak but as far as profit is concern it offers great price but then again it all depend on us. 
Activity: 70
May 04, 2018, 11:56:54 PM
They are on of the biggest crowdfunding industry at the moment, there are so much money circulated in the markets and it is showing there are a lot of people and investors are interested in this industry. Just find the good ICO to make sure that you are not wasting money on scam.
Activity: 26
May 04, 2018, 11:40:47 PM
I was reading an article this morning, about how much profit are people making by participating in pre-ICO campaigns. I guess thats a big thing, as the discounts are significant!
Activity: 315
Merit: 250
May 04, 2018, 11:56:27 AM
Most recent ICO that has given good returns is IPSX. It has already given me a x4 on my investment in just 1 month. How awesome is that?

Good for you that you got into the ico that become successful especially in it's market price. But nowadays there are some good and promosing ico's. I think for us to benefit from this. We must study first before joining then we know that there is risk. It's up to us now if we are willing to risk to earn .
Activity: 266
May 04, 2018, 11:51:37 AM
I think yes. Cryptocurrency and blockchain technology is the future of humanity. Maybe investing now in some good coins will bring you a lot of money in the future. I like  NagriCoin project. It has ready-made product - organic fertilizers. An d after all it is profitable to invest in real agriculture sector so check it
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
Crypto Marketer For Whales
May 04, 2018, 11:26:21 AM
Most recent ICO that has given good returns is IPSX. It has already given me a x4 on my investment in just 1 month. How awesome is that?
Pages:
Jump to: