Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing in ICO, still promising? - page 34. (Read 20593 times)

Activity: 109
Merit: 10
January 29, 2018, 04:54:59 PM
Even some ico's are scam I still belive to Ico's if u do enough research about team procejt and advisor and proof of their work, it ll be very easy to understand if they are fake or not.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
January 29, 2018, 04:46:25 PM
Yes, you have to be very careful with investments. Investors are not insured, even in promoted projects. It is better to invest in already running projects
Activity: 418
January 29, 2018, 04:40:49 PM
investment in ICO is promising profit but must be careful to choose ico, because now many ico are scam, I prefer trading in market than follow ico, because the risk is smaller
Activity: 336
January 29, 2018, 04:30:33 PM
I still belive in Ico's, I suggest u to follow ico's with Neo structure they just start to do some ico's and they were very sucesfull.
Activity: 596
January 29, 2018, 04:27:47 PM
My main activity now is precisely ICO, as here you can earn very good money. And while this movement is not very developed, I try to give it as much time as possible. And I have very successful results.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
January 29, 2018, 04:16:16 PM
Yes, but many people would say that is not, and that they are just for the money, that is scam. But is the ICO have an actual product, which is finished, you definitely can invest in it. There is always a risk, everywhere, even if you go out for a coffee, you can be killed from a car, but you still go, and you drive a car that could kill you. So, just read the whitepaper of the company very carefully, suggest how they are going to be in the real world and go for it.
Activity: 279
Merit: 105
January 29, 2018, 04:09:45 PM
Of course, investing in ICO is very beneficial, but not all of them are promising. Only 10% of those entering the market of ICO have a decent technology for investment.
Activity: 266
January 29, 2018, 03:32:51 PM
Investing to new ICOs is like gambling, you wouldn't know if that ICO has a future or not. But the only thing that can be sure is to know the backbone and the core team because advertising and marketing has a better role to promote ICOs and investors.
Activity: 217
January 20, 2018, 08:28:51 PM
Well ,you should think about it ...

www.orbistransfer.com

Orbis money transfer and investment PRE-ICO
Min. Investment 0.50€ with 30% bonus
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
January 20, 2018, 07:03:40 PM
Yeah of course, I still belive in Ico's, I saw a lot of good projects that will be helpful for daily life and I think a lot of new projects are coming, Ico's will continune and every day better Icos are coming.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
January 20, 2018, 06:59:00 PM
I believe so, it still is. Despite the scams around icos that we can never deny its existence, there are still icos that can deliver what they promised. When you invest in icos, or even just participate it in, before you join, better make sure that you have enough knowledge about the ico; the people behind it, its technology of it has potential for growth and worth your investment, and the backers. These are few of the things that one investor must take into consideration before taking the risk of investing in an ico.
Activity: 336
Merit: 107
January 20, 2018, 06:54:20 PM
Not all ICOs are scams, but there are only a few. You can avoid them as long as you know how to research about their project, what their goal, their developer team and so on. You really need to do a reasearch so that your time and money will not be wasted.
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
January 20, 2018, 07:06:07 AM
Investing in ICO is ever promising but it doesn't guarantee you'll get your piece of pie!  Wink
Activity: 308
January 20, 2018, 06:28:32 AM
It will always be profitable to invest, and the etherium and bitcoin. The issue of ICO reliability, with this more problems, at the initial stage it is difficult to determine the project, scammers it, or not. We need to observe them a little.
Activity: 27
January 20, 2018, 06:27:30 AM
From my point of view, it is pretty profitable to make investments in ICOs. But you need to understand, that at the moment there are pretty many scam projects. You need to wisely check the projects to invest money at. There are pretty much thematic web sites, that would be ready to help you with these matters
Activity: 103
January 20, 2018, 06:26:43 AM
investing in ico is a good job but before we invest in the ico,s we need to know about the ico's companies
Activity: 280
January 20, 2018, 06:24:36 AM
Investing in ICO will always be the best option for me. Tbh I made a lot of profit finding a decent ico and just hodl rather than trading. Just make sure the project has legit members and working product.
Activity: 419
Merit: 250
January 19, 2018, 11:47:05 PM
all these scam-ICO very much shit, others, the people are inactive, I know for sure that the majority of Russian ICO is exactly scam, I have not yet encountered a single sensible project
The amounts of scams is increasing and it is not weird to see why, the money currently riding in crypto is many times over that amount of money one year ago, so scammers are seeing an opportunity and are trying to make money by scamming people.
Scammers, hacker, ponzi, fake (sites, projects,...) are making the cryptocurrency be dangerous. For the government, they want to keep safe the capital of investor because after a scam case, the loser are always the investor and the country's economy.
Activity: 375
Merit: 250
January 16, 2018, 05:48:55 PM
I know some Ico’s just terrible but yet when you read and research you can find a good one to invest in. Some projects are really cool and profitable.
Activity: 121
Merit: 2
January 16, 2018, 05:47:42 PM
Yes I do think it will. Have always invested into ICO's. One you should look into is Polymath. Currently have their airdrop going on. They're bridging wall street to blockchain. https://polymath.network/
Pages:
Jump to: