Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing in ICO, still promising? - page 32. (Read 20593 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
February 04, 2018, 04:06:13 AM
Yes, of course!! I think one should invest into real products or stable btc
If you are sure you wanna take risk, I'll try some of those: UnikoinGold or Confideal.
I have already invested 350$ in the last one, hope to get some profit
Activity: 145
Merit: 10
February 03, 2018, 09:02:20 AM
I am a person that gains profit from investing in ICOs but now I'm having second thoughts. I know some ICOs are potential scam so I am really picky to where I put my money.
Anyway, considering with what happened to Ethereum price and with the nearing Aigist 1, do you guys think that it will still be profitable to invest on ICOs mostly on ERC20 tokens and those accepting btc payments?
Yes, it is still promising on investing with ICOs because of getting higher profits in a period of time but like you said you have to be picky because there are a scams. A good example of an ICO are having events, videos of the team and partnership with great companies.
You just need to remember the rule of investment, "Patience is the key to get success". ICO investment isn't a place for the dreamer get rich fastly, this is the place for those who can keep patience to wait the result from their investment, sometimes, it can take you few years.

As the market begins to recover I believe the ICO market will come back to life and on average will outperform BTC and ETH. Granted there will be a great dispersion between the good ICOs and the bad ones
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
February 03, 2018, 08:48:56 AM
I am a person that gains profit from investing in ICOs but now I'm having second thoughts. I know some ICOs are potential scam so I am really picky to where I put my money.
Anyway, considering with what happened to Ethereum price and with the nearing Aigist 1, do you guys think that it will still be profitable to invest on ICOs mostly on ERC20 tokens and those accepting btc payments?
Yes, it is still promising on investing with ICOs because of getting higher profits in a period of time but like you said you have to be picky because there are a scams. A good example of an ICO are having events, videos of the team and partnership with great companies.
You just need to remember the rule of investment, "Patience is the key to get success". ICO investment isn't a place for the dreamer get rich fastly, this is the place for those who can keep patience to wait the result from their investment, sometimes, it can take you few years.
Activity: 229
February 02, 2018, 11:45:14 PM

Yeah why not. its still promising and profitable. So i will advice you to invest on FuzeX ICO, cause they already supported by TaaS and get 50% of cap from last time i checked. So it's still promising for everyone to invest on ICO.
Activity: 104
February 02, 2018, 08:56:49 PM
If you're expecting to gain from every ICO that is out there, that won't happen. As you said most of the ICO's out there right now are useless, they don't offer anything significant and that's why they are valued eventually to zero. But that's up to you to know before you invest your money in it. You can read the project's whitepaper and talk with the community of even founders about it, so there is no excuse of getting scammed. Of course you can't foresee everything (see what happened with Tezos, who would have thought that), but you can evaluate a project carefully enough to be at least somewhat more sure that it won't scam you of your hard earned money, I guess it's a learning curve and eventually people will understand how it works.

Many ICO are funding start up companies.  Many start up companies fail no matter where they get their funding from. Looking for a track record of success in the founders can be helpful, but still is no guarantee.  But great risk can bring great rewards....or not.  
Activity: 210
February 02, 2018, 08:44:34 PM
If you're expecting to gain from every ICO that is out there, that won't happen. As you said most of the ICO's out there right now are useless, they don't offer anything significant and that's why they are valued eventually to zero. But that's up to you to know before you invest your money in it. You can read the project's whitepaper and talk with the community of even founders about it, so there is no excuse of getting scammed. Of course you can't foresee everything (see what happened with Tezos, who would have thought that), but you can evaluate a project carefully enough to be at least somewhat more sure that it won't scam you of your hard earned money, I guess it's a learning curve and eventually people will understand how it works.
February 02, 2018, 08:42:59 PM
How can you make sure you invest if it is safe? It is difficult to choose who is legitimate or scam because we know that we have news on people that many of the ICOs are scams so it's best to first share the projects so we can make sure we earn tokens in every project.

Well, for one, you need to make sure to do enough research to know if the people running the Ico are legitimate business people.  Too many ICO are simply developers with a desire to make something.  I always look for a business plan and the business background to effectively implement that plan.  This can be true for both coins and tokens.  In the end, if it sounds to good to be true then it probably is.
Activity: 275
SOKOS.io
February 01, 2018, 04:07:44 AM
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
February 01, 2018, 03:59:14 AM
yes i do still believe it do still profitable to invest into ico. For example look at matrix and titanium they almost grow 2 times and they are barely enter the market. So i recomend that you only need to invest to ico that trusted and maybe invest on ico that are have big hype would be best option to invest.
Activity: 252
February 01, 2018, 03:37:31 AM
How can you make sure you invest if it is safe? It is difficult to choose who is legitimate or scam because we know that we have news on people that many of the ICOs are scams so it's best to first share the projects so we can make sure we earn tokens in every project.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
January 31, 2018, 04:34:48 PM
there are promising ICOs like e-chat ICO,  its a promising one,  u can check it out at https://ico.echat.io
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
January 31, 2018, 04:34:16 PM
I try to diversify my ICO investments. I invest usually very small amount - around 0.2 - 0.3 ETH in each well researched and proven ICO and then HODL. I already invested in 9 ICOs - TravelFlex, PM7, Iungo, Storiqa, KYC Legal, HireMatch, Daneel, SCORUM and NapoleonX.

I'm gonna to invest in 6 more in February: MedicalChain, WePower, Credits, Refereum, Current, Bubbletone and
also in some in March: NEX, Etheal, PolicyPal, Grain

And even if just 1/5 of these ICOs will do great and truly believe it will be more, I will get a nice profit. Maybe the 1/20 will make 100x and several more 10x. The plan is to HODL them several months and see what happens with their roadmap plans.
If you need any referral codes, just PM me, we both can get bonus tokens.
Activity: 126
January 31, 2018, 04:26:38 PM
Yeah. but be carefull , with the right choices there is money to be made. To bad there have been so many ico scams.
Activity: 392
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
January 31, 2018, 04:22:07 PM
Most of Icos are shit but 1 of 20 is good and makes much profit 
You need to analyze them
It is difficult to analyze ISO on its own. There are many sites where many ISOs are analyzed and rated. For example, https://icodrops.com/ and https://icorating.com/
January 31, 2018, 03:52:27 PM
TBIS Titanium BAR sold out in 18 days.  Michael Stollaire and team looking to use BBB and Dun and Bradstreet to bring more legitimacy to crypto.  This is worth watching.
Activity: 294
January 30, 2018, 03:38:46 PM
for me still promising, defend the company you join, when we start to learning the whitepaper, we will know that ICO is promising the profit or not, and   when the companies have a finished, working product, it is worth it. Check out CVPOOF for example. They also have an amazing bounty campaign going on right now, with a big reward, so i think the ico will promising  ICO projects.
OFFICIAL CVPROOF WEBSITE : https://www.cvproof.com/
Activity: 263
January 30, 2018, 03:30:31 PM
investment is always a risk! to invest in the ICO at the moment I think active,though risky, but lucrative if this is a good project, and it will justify itself
Although investing in ICO is very risky but if we can analyze well then we will not get a scam project.
because there are still many promising ICO projects.
Activity: 392
January 30, 2018, 02:26:34 PM
investment is always a risk! to invest in the ICO at the moment I think active,though risky, but lucrative if this is a good project, and it will justify itself
Activity: 167
January 30, 2018, 02:04:14 PM
It is still promising of course but to find a promising one is a problem nowadays. Inspection part is taking a little bit longer so if you have time to find something so you may have profit then

Trust today is quite difficult to guess. I think if you want to invest in ico, you should really examine the project before you invest there. Sometimes there are some promising ico findings, but there are people or groups who want to knock them down. So if I conclude, you should first examine the project you want to invest. Whether it will be profitable or harmful to you, secondly you should always look for updates about the project. And lastly I think you should listen to some people who are experts in researching ico If you don't understand to research ico.
I think these three things can make you successful investing Smiley
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
January 30, 2018, 09:58:03 AM
It's not time to invest in ICO. How can you make sure you invest if it is safe? It is difficult to choose who is legitimate or scam because we know that we have news on people that many of the ICOs are scams so it's best to first share the projects so we can make sure we earn tokens in every project.
dont just rely on what you hear or read,make you own visualization about those project,though my ico now are scams still theres a lot out there who's truthful to their words.i was a victim of scam ico once but i didnt stop on trusting them and continue joining if i think good team will run the project
Pages:
Jump to: