Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing in ICO, still promising? - page 35. (Read 20593 times)

Activity: 547
Merit: 500
January 16, 2018, 05:44:08 PM
ICO's are very profitable but if u do some reseach about project about their team about their target, if u do this i think it ll be very profitable but if not it ll be very big loss maybe u can loss all your coins.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
January 16, 2018, 05:43:38 PM
all these scam-ICO very much shit, others, the people are inactive, I know for sure that the majority of Russian ICO is exactly scam, I have not yet encountered a single sensible project
The amounts of scams is increasing and it is not weird to see why, the money currently riding in crypto is many times over that amount of money one year ago, so scammers are seeing an opportunity and are trying to make money by scamming people.
Activity: 242
Merit: 7
January 16, 2018, 05:41:19 PM
To be fair it's never been more promising - my latest 5 investments traded 2x - 4x eth value from day 1 on exchanges....
I sold on time, but some people still hold bounty0x, some crash shortly after
Activity: 7
January 16, 2018, 05:38:29 PM
I was wondering about an ICO : Appcoin , what do you think of it guys ? http://best-crypto.io/list/AppCoins It seems good but I was wondering about the concurrer
Activity: 1148
Merit: 307
January 16, 2018, 05:35:23 PM
There are good ICOs and dad ICOs. The one which I chose to advertise now, Daneel Project, I think it has very good possibilities of a bright future. You can check it here:

https://daneel.io/

Activity: 50
January 16, 2018, 05:13:34 PM
We are offering investors and traders from all over the world a chance to participate in any current or upcoming ICO.
If you wish to participate in any upcoming ICO's, please visit us at http://icobroker.trade for more information.
Website is currently outdated, but will be updated in the very near future.
Check out our ANN thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=67.0

Thank you and best regards!
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
January 16, 2018, 05:09:19 PM
Yes it is because investing in ICO like Arcblock will definitely deliver marvellous profit. Arcblock is the world's first blockchain ecosystem for building and deploying decentralized application. Experts believe that Arcblock is going to be great success. No one should miss the opportunity to participate at Arcblock.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
January 16, 2018, 03:42:57 PM

There are several ICOs which can be safer to invest with so long as you research about the team's background and what they have done in the past, this I think will give you the chance to avoid being scammed. But there are also some ICO  that were also suspicious at the very beginning but somehow turned out to be legit, I guess we'll never know what lies ahead. One thing that sure that you can do it to only trade on exchanges and not participate in any ICO.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
January 16, 2018, 02:38:10 PM
It depends from ICO to ICO. I recently found out about PriorityEX and right now with all the regulations that are incoming we need new exchanges that can be out there and how can be trusty for trades and so on and this ICO can provide it.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annbountypre-ico-priorityex-profit-sharing-cryptocurrency-exchange-2659103
Activity: 126
January 16, 2018, 02:24:20 PM
yes they do profitable if a project is scam or something like that. I am not highly support ICO but I have to say that people always earn good money with ICO.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
January 16, 2018, 01:33:23 PM
some developer gives with extra on displacement of token on exchange with the immediate involvesment to the business with the crypto finance, as investors to collects of the higher on returns as compared with the terms of different sequence with the calendar days of investment plan.

Activity: 27
January 16, 2018, 10:22:10 AM
Yes of course, specially to those who are trusted and can meet the expectations of its people.
Activity: 100
January 14, 2018, 09:34:44 AM
Yes especially in a multi billion dollar industry. MUSIC. Welcome to Potentiam.io its for everyone involved. Artist fans writers influencers. Cutting out the middle man
Activity: 2
January 13, 2018, 02:32:58 PM
Yes, i will still invest on ICO's. Not all ICO's are scam, you just have to do some readings and research before putting you money in it.
Activity: 238
January 13, 2018, 02:25:24 PM
I am a person that gains profit from investing in ICOs but now I'm having second thoughts. I know some ICOs are potential scam so I am really picky to where I put my money.
Anyway, considering with what happened to Ethereum price and with the nearing Aigist 1, do you guys think that it will still be profitable to invest on ICOs mostly on ERC20 tokens and those accepting btc payments?

You just have to do your homework before investing in an ICO. Research theyr dev team, their past projects, their future plans for that ico.
Activity: 329
Merit: 14
January 13, 2018, 02:21:56 PM
I believe that investing in ICOs is one of the most profitable options that exists today, as long as you find an option that has the potential to meet expectations and satisfy his potential customers with a product or service that is really necessary in the market. If all this is backed by a reliable team of developers, you should not doubt that your investment could generate a very high profitability in the medium term.
Activity: 184
January 13, 2018, 01:18:05 PM
ICO will be succes if iCO  have a lot of investor. , if ICO not reach target crowdsale. Then ICO will be fail and who make invest in these ICO will be Loss. Before invest in ICO we must picky where ICO legit and where ICO Scam

do not forget to always monitor the roadmap that runs on the ICO that we follow, always see the background of the team that manage the project that see the profile of each team like LinkedIN, telegram and other social media
Activity: 364
January 13, 2018, 01:03:42 PM
ICO will be succes if iCO  have a lot of investor. , if ICO not reach target crowdsale. Then ICO will be fail and who make invest in these ICO will be Loss. Before invest in ICO we must picky where ICO legit and where ICO Scam
Activity: 616
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
January 13, 2018, 12:56:12 PM
if in good projects then yes
Activity: 737
Merit: 500
January 13, 2018, 12:51:35 PM
In the past few months, the highlight of ICO lending and MLM projects, but according to my observations, those projects are declining and traditional ICO projects are starting to regain its place in investors. It can be seen that in the past few days the pennies of traditional ICO projects have risen sharply, which is creating great confidence for investors with traditional ICO projects.
MLM or ICO lending are same type scam projects Cheesy, this is my thought.
Because you have to know the source income of ICO lending project, is it really have user use its platform to take loan or just fake and attract investor? Wink
Pages:
Jump to: