Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing in ICO, still promising? - page 30. (Read 20593 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 1
February 16, 2018, 09:50:53 AM
Bps ICO is a good investment if you wish to invest in an exchange asset platform
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
February 14, 2018, 04:33:44 AM
You never know if you gonna win or lose from investing in ICO. In my opinion project should bring something new and creative. I’m thinking about professional investment platforms such as Safinus right now. hope this type of ICO will be profitable.
Activity: 286
Merit: 100
Cryptics
February 13, 2018, 10:18:42 AM
Yeah it's still promising as long as you invest in a good one, so that's why you have to do research first even if it's only basic. If you have no time to read it yourself then you can use ico review site like crushcrypto or some youtube channel to know good upcoming icos. Only a small percentage are scam and you will definitely avoid that with some research.
P60
Activity: 378
Decentralized Digital Billboards
February 13, 2018, 10:16:20 AM
Very promising to be exact. If you found the qualities of an ICO that has a exceptional team, solve a pain in a innovative way, unique and has already a working product then brace yourself because you got a ticket to the moon or beyond.
There are worthy ICOS and there are not. So before investing, do some research about it and afterwards, invest amd trust your chose ICO. It will be more promising if you have a lot of knowledge about it.
Activity: 57
February 13, 2018, 10:15:56 AM
Currently, most of the ICO are scam but there is a small percent of ICO is still promising thats why you need to search and pick the valuable and with potential.
Activity: 57
February 13, 2018, 10:12:48 AM
I'm quite sure that it's still quite promising to most investors especially those who do short trading. The more popular ICO are hard to grab a token at times. Otherwise, I am a fan of long term HODL so it's not that promising personally for me.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
February 13, 2018, 10:11:16 AM
in my opinion is still promising because now I see almost all ICO success
I believe that investing in ico is still promising why? Because a lot people are making a lot of profit or money when they could participate or invest on great ico just like the globitex ico that sold out there tokens or reached there hardcap with just only 24 hours.
profitable indeed but we also need to be able to choose the right ico and must be able to understand when can get profit sometimes after ico finished the price still drop and far from when we buy well there we must be patient
Activity: 126
February 13, 2018, 10:09:25 AM
Personally, I believe it is really depends on the ICO you would like to invest.
Don't just spend on any ICO, because there are some scams.
You need to do a little homewok, research the ICO, find out more information about the ICO, and when you feel the project is interesting, you may invest in these ICOs.
Best of luck!
Activity: 89
Merit: 19
“Decentralized Transportation Economy”
February 13, 2018, 09:41:17 AM
I believe that investing in ico is still promising why? Because a lot people are making a lot of profit or money when they could participate or invest on great ico just like the globitex ico that sold out there tokens or reached there hardcap with just only 24 hours.
Activity: 546
February 13, 2018, 09:35:25 AM
It is promising but you have to be very careful while investing. Do a thorough research before spending your ETH or BTC in it. 
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
February 13, 2018, 09:29:46 AM
It seems to me that investing in a good ICO project still has a big chance of making money.
So I will continue to invest in ICO projects, but try to avoid overpriced tokens because there may not be a big increase.
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
February 13, 2018, 09:27:10 AM
I never invested in ICO, because I think the profit is greater trading than the join ICO.
Some ICO give x100 in total. And to receive such a result you do not have to work hard, you just need to choose the right ICO one time.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 505
February 13, 2018, 09:20:14 AM
Im not too sure, but the procedure is more complicated nowadays as kyc is usually required. I dont wanna give out too many personal information.
The purpose of verification is to avoid money laundering and your data is also safe on their team it is still in a reasonable stage when we want to follow the investment
Activity: 126
February 13, 2018, 09:19:06 AM
Im not too sure, but the procedure is more complicated nowadays as kyc is usually required. I dont wanna give out too many personal information.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
February 13, 2018, 09:17:14 AM
Yes as you can see around you the growing interest in the newcoming promising Icos are the everyday routine nowadays, just dont be fooled to scam Icos that asks money or want to you to install their backdoored wallet.

I advice to to full read their whitepaper and backers/advisors behind an ICO to know the real trustness in it, do some research about it when you want to invest it some
Activity: 406
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
February 13, 2018, 09:14:16 AM
I never invested in ICO, because I think the profit is greater trading than the join ICO.
Activity: 406
February 13, 2018, 09:10:05 AM
I believe that investing in ico is still promising because right now there are so many ico that is really great and for me many people are supporting ico because they know that they can make a lot of money or profit by participating on ico.
Activity: 308
February 13, 2018, 08:52:41 AM
To tell you frankly, for the first time, i don't have a capital to invest in ICO projects. So what i did is, I joined the bounty campaign to have a capital. For me it is good to invest in ICO to earn good profit. But you should have to give more time to research what is the background of project you invested. There's a lot of ended ICO in which has great reputation and has a great value more than 3 times from their old value. I tell this to you to give you a hope in participating the crypto world. It really works for me so it will works to you too.
Activity: 336
February 13, 2018, 08:22:51 AM
Activity: 164
February 13, 2018, 07:24:29 AM
I am a person that gains profit from investing in ICOs but now I'm having second thoughts. I know some ICOs are potential scam so I am really picky to where I put my money.
Anyway, considering with what happened to Ethereum price and with the nearing Aigist 1, do you guys think that it will still be profitable to invest on ICOs mostly on ERC20 tokens and those accepting btc payments?

I think that yes, there are some promising ICOs that are worth believing in. Cause it's clear that tons of great ideas stand behind them, and when one invests in an ICO, it's a step forward to a new reality in some way. Of course, there are a lot of scams-ICOs. That's why your own research is a must. look through their activities on the Internet, in public (especially), who the team members are, etc. Read their White Paper thoroughly and do the things like these - and you will be a success.
Pages:
Jump to: