Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing in ICO, still promising? - page 70. (Read 20594 times)

Activity: 432
Merit: 250
September 09, 2017, 12:28:33 PM
I am a person that gains profit from investing in ICOs but now I'm having second thoughts. I know some ICOs are potential scam so I am really picky to where I put my money.
Anyway, considering with what happened to Ethereum price and with the nearing Aigist 1, do you guys think that it will still be profitable to invest on ICOs mostly on ERC20 tokens and those accepting btc payments?

ICO investment remains profitable only if you choose the right coin. The problem right now is that the choices becomes so many but it also becomes even harder to distinguish legit from scams. The projects appear all good, hiding the scam purpose. Their is a need to dig really deeper as to the real deal of the ICOs. I prefer the ones listed on trusted ICO publications.
Almost ICO projects recently are best place for speculator and MLM groups. The profit from ICO really make many newbie think this is good choice for them investment.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 256
September 09, 2017, 08:22:44 AM
Investimg in ICOs is still promising and quite profitable.
But the problem is that most developers are only interested in ripping your pocket without no intentions on future developments of their coins.
Once ICO is over the usual dump comes up and that's​ the end of the whole thing.
But there are still good ones out there, you need to take your time and go through them before investimg.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
September 09, 2017, 08:12:00 AM
I guess ICOs will become more and more reliable in the future. It's called evolution and natural selection.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
September 09, 2017, 07:40:42 AM
We have to do your due diligence when planning to invest in a particular ICO. Most ICO's are scams and run away with our money but there are a few that a ligit and could give a good ROI. One such ICO that I have come across is called Blackmooncrypto. Their aim is to encourage to bring institutional money into crypto universe by getting fund managers of institutional funds to join their platform. BMC will be using Etherium to run smart contracts to mange the funds that will be on the framework.

The ICO begins on 12th of September and you can pay with bitcoin, litecoin, etheruium and also fiat for which you have to contact the team. Total number of Blackmooncrypto tokens will be double the amount of money they raise in USD. For example if they raise 30 MIL USD(which is their hardcap), total tokens will be 60mIlliob. 50% of the tokens will go to the public, 30% will go to the Company(locked for 3 years) and 20% of the total tokens will be reserve for the team and the advisors which will be locked for 2 years time. The token distribution will be within 7 days of completion of the ICO. Thats fast! During the first 40hours the price will be 1$, for the next 4 days the price will be 1.05 USD and after the 7th day the price will be 1.10USD.

You may visit their website https://blackmooncrypto.com/ or check out their telegram channel here https://t.me/blackmooncrypto to get more information about the project if you are interested.

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
https://exip.live/
September 09, 2017, 07:16:54 AM
My opinion ICO still promising but you have to make review before make investement in some ICO. Learn about their team founder, what problem will solved, and other fundamental of that ICO. This way will minimize the risk when investing in ICO.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
September 09, 2017, 02:41:07 AM
It can be very profitable to invest in ICO, but it's really very difficult to choose promising project. There are so many different ideas now, but most of them is SCAM.
Activity: 379
September 09, 2017, 12:48:09 AM
no. finding a good ICO is too hard for me. many ICO on bitcointalk. It's make me feel ...nah
Activity: 546
September 09, 2017, 12:05:05 AM
I am a person that gains profit from investing in ICOs but now I'm having second thoughts. I know some ICOs are potential scam so I am really picky to where I put my money.
Anyway, considering with what happened to Ethereum price and with the nearing Aigist 1, do you guys think that it will still be profitable to invest on ICOs mostly on ERC20 tokens and those accepting btc payments?

Yup true few ICO are scam too but do invest on BlackMoon that wil make your investment Great and you will gain good profit
check WhitePaper so you will know about the project and the great team
Activity: 2366
Merit: 366
September 08, 2017, 10:51:44 PM

ICO investment remains profitable only if you choose the right coin. The problem right now is that the choices becomes so many but it also becomes even harder to distinguish legit from scams. The projects appear all good, hiding the scam purpose. Their is a need to dig really deeper as to the real deal of the ICOs. I prefer the ones listed on trusted ICO publications.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
September 08, 2017, 10:40:30 PM
this is the bottom line, higher risk is equal to higher gains. inspite of china banning ico, there are lots of people investing on ico because of its promising effect on future. it is not always playing safe.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 794
September 08, 2017, 10:35:47 PM

ICO still promising . You just need to research some ICO that is worth it, ICO that grows fast . You need risk and invest to the that you think have a potential to success.
True,you would really need to risk in able to profit something because if you dont risk you wont potentially earn.ICO is really still promising as long we do hit the right project then we would really make some profits but thinking off that this wont really be easy considering that there are lots of ICO do launch recently which things make harder for you to select.This is why we should really research things up in able to hit the right projects.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
September 08, 2017, 10:29:45 PM
Investing in ICO still holds promises provided that these icos are successful. Though it may have some potential but it will still require some risks. I think when you invest in icos, you just have to be careful in choosing which icos to invest on.
Activity: 742
SURVIVE | P2E
September 08, 2017, 07:27:58 PM

ICO still promising . You just need to research some ICO that is worth it, ICO that grows fast . You need risk and invest to the that you think have a potential to success.
Activity: 434
September 07, 2017, 10:45:34 AM
I think that some of them worth it. Some few of them.  At this moment I'm following an interesting project that I expect to grow fast.
Activity: 1554
Making Smart Money Work
September 07, 2017, 10:39:33 AM
I really like all following topics related to ICO. Although currently, the ICO has got resistance from some countries, but the enthusiasm for investing in several projects still attracts everyone.
I would like to hear if some bitcointalk member have their own opinion on this subject.
Activity: 282
September 07, 2017, 09:54:46 AM
ICO is still promising due to its quality projects and offerings of smart contracts. But I recommend to research full about that ICO before investing.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
September 07, 2017, 09:22:59 AM
It depends on the project that you've decided to back - if it's not a scam, you've got all the chances to get a profit from your investment. There are dozens really promising ICO campaigns that lead to quite a successful outcome.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
August 24, 2017, 04:09:17 PM
Some ICOs were total bust, they scammed people including me for good, however there are still some good ICOs running currently which are somewhat promising, I would never trust and invest on ICOs claiming to be a crypto currency, we have Bitcoin to be just that, tokens should be worth something only on a platform related to the project. Iconomi was one successful ICO and now Social is another one however the price is a bit high at least for me that's why I just bought a few for now to see what happens in coming days.

You shouldn't just judge ICOs by the way the price has moved in the few months past the ICO. I would say the ICO is successful when the project is fully developed and the tokens are used for the purpose they were intended for (as opposed to being traded around).
Correct an ICO that delivers the promised product is a successful ICO, most of the time as it is to be expected those are the projects that become successful long term, a useless coin may pump once in a while but if it does not deliver the goods at some point the coin is going to be worth nothing, so even if a good project dumps at the beginning of its life that is not a sign the project cannot become a success in the future.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
August 20, 2017, 10:43:13 AM
And then there are shills coming to promote their ICO in a thread which is asking is ICO's are still promising.  Roll Eyes

I stay as far away from ICO's as possible. I have seen far too many people get burned by them. YoBit used to (maybe they still do, I don't use them anymore so I don't know) have a new ICO almost every day. I still think most likely the only people who make out with ICO's are the very early investors (insider knowledge anyone?) who are able to buy in low and immediately put up sell walls and make huge profits off of the knuckleheads who get in too late. No thanks.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
August 20, 2017, 06:30:44 AM
Yes it is, It will continually atill profitable. Actually after what happened in august 1, there are still many ico has been rise up in the marketplace in altcoin. Still I saw many community are seeking for ICO that mostly on ERC20, because it is proven and tested already were many had been earned several times.
Pages:
Jump to: