Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing in ICO, still promising? - page 71. (Read 20594 times)

Activity: 545
Merit: 250
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
August 20, 2017, 03:36:35 AM
It is very difficult now to know and determine which ico project will be successful, because very many current projects are scam, which should be noted is the team profile and developer, if they are experienced in ico project, then it can be believed
There are some acam but there are atill worth investing. Especially those alts that are in top list now in wxchanges there were created from ICO. It just that there.too many ICO now so double the effort on analyzing the project.
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
August 20, 2017, 03:08:11 AM
It is very difficult now to know and determine which ico project will be successful, because very many current projects are scam, which should be noted is the team profile and developer, if they are experienced in ico project, then it can be believed
Activity: 335
Merit: 101
Need Bounty Manager?Hire me on telegram @asma500
August 20, 2017, 03:04:18 AM
now it's not promising.dont invest in any icos.maximum are scams ICOs.most ico tokens will lose maximum value.so investing in ICO is not promising.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 674
August 20, 2017, 02:33:25 AM
I think if you are investing at the moment Ico takes place it is very profitable. You can buy a coin with the cheapest price .. you can wait some time after ico finished and sell it back at the normal price .. you will get multiply perkuntumgam. But there is a risk if you invest coins at ico .. these coins could be down or higher than the price at the time you buy. I suggest you choose a good ico ico and a lot of participants who are investing

What I do not like is when I buy ico tokens at the specified level, then I have to wait for the adjustment of coin prices in the trading market, it takes a lot of time and can be more than 3 months, because in the first month the price of this token will decrease due to sell action from the bounty hunter.

Ico investment is very promising for the holder who is not too rushed with their purchase.
Activity: 966
Merit: 552
August 20, 2017, 02:02:53 AM
yes, if you get in some of the ICOs like Decentraland which ended in 30 seconds, you would easily get 10x returns in the future
You are right the other ICOs projects that has potential to be more popular and expensive in the end of ICOs selling
investing in ICOs has big chance to get big return with small money, although the risk losing money is more big than
investing into other altcoins, so always use small money to investing on the ICOs.
ICOs are new model business in digital coins world and it is very useful to investing.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
August 20, 2017, 01:53:16 AM
I think if you are investing at the moment Ico takes place it is very profitable. You can buy a coin with the cheapest price .. you can wait some time after ico finished and sell it back at the normal price .. you will get multiply perkuntumgam. But there is a risk if you invest coins at ico .. these coins could be down or higher than the price at the time you buy. I suggest you choose a good ico ico and a lot of participants who are investing
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
August 20, 2017, 01:40:43 AM
ICO now is the new investor based games, like a pyramid scheme that will collapse once big investor cash out their money and move to the next one.
I dont trust all ICO specially the project that dont have solid proof.
What you describe may happen but only to the projects that have no merit, if a project has merit a whale can withdraw his money if he wants and that can make the price of the coin to go very low but it is not going to destroy the coin and in fact it can make it stronger since instead of a whale manipulating the price you will have many small holders and that is good for any project.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
August 20, 2017, 01:18:53 AM
yes, if you get in some of the ICOs like Decentraland which ended in 30 seconds, you would easily get 10x returns in the future
Usually when a project is sold out in just a short period of time it gives profit to the investors as the moment it will start trading in exchanges you can expect at any time pump will happen. It's good actually if you were able to buy that tokens with a discount as normally they give discounts on early investors.
Activity: 169
August 19, 2017, 07:48:31 PM
Investing on ICO is really profitable unfortunately because of the fact that more and more people seee opportunity making profit from ICOs and putting money on it as investment scammers has also see the huge opoortunity to use ICO to fool investors and take their money for their own benefit. Given this circumstances, well I still beleive on potential of ICO and still invest on them I might not get my money and profit on short period if time but if tmICO is genuine and really had future base in their whitepaper etc. then Ill hold my tokens and wait for the right time to make decent profits.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
August 19, 2017, 06:39:39 PM
Not necessarily all alcoe products on Ico will be profitable in the future. You do not easily tempted by a cheap price on ico take place it is their trick to attract investors .. you must be good at analyzing the altcoin before investing .. most of them settelah ico finished the price plummeted not according to what you think. But also not a few successful ico .. preferably if you want to invest altcoin on ico .. choose altcoin that reaches their biggest investment limit .. thus allowing many users in it. So you in the future you can make buying and selling with the crowd with ease
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
GeoPin: Blockchain-based interface to the physical
August 19, 2017, 05:16:53 PM
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
August 19, 2017, 04:49:18 PM
Bro you are missing lot of profits trust me ico are truely promising i had invested in suncontract ico 3 eth and sold at 10 eth in just 1 week after it was only listed on hitbtc. If i kept holding it for few more hours i could have got 24 eth the price is now fallen but all I'm trying to say is invest in a ico and sell it immediately don't hold it thinking the price might increase it's better not be greedy.
Activity: 249
August 19, 2017, 04:41:39 PM
Yeah. but be carefull , with the right choices there is money to be made. To bad there have been so many ico scams.
Just do your research and even then you are not sure.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1026
★Nitrogensports.eu★
August 19, 2017, 04:36:37 PM
Some ICOs were total bust, they scammed people including me for good, however there are still some good ICOs running currently which are somewhat promising, I would never trust and invest on ICOs claiming to be a crypto currency, we have Bitcoin to be just that, tokens should be worth something only on a platform related to the project. Iconomi was one successful ICO and now Social is another one however the price is a bit high at least for me that's why I just bought a few for now to see what happens in coming days.

You shouldn't just judge ICOs by the way the price has moved in the few months past the ICO. I would say the ICO is successful when the project is fully developed and the tokens are used for the purpose they were intended for (as opposed to being traded around).
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
August 19, 2017, 04:33:48 PM
Some ICOs were total bust, they scammed people including me for good, however there are still some good ICOs running currently which are somewhat promising, I would never trust and invest on ICOs claiming to be a crypto currency, we have Bitcoin to be just that, tokens should be worth something only on a platform related to the project. Iconomi was one successful ICO and now Social is another one however the price is a bit high at least for me that's why I just bought a few for now to see what happens in coming days.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
August 19, 2017, 03:49:43 PM
SOME ICO is still worth it if you do your due diligence on researching the team and it's potential. Did they bother to list the team's full name and picture that you can verify? Does the team have past experience they would help them achieve the goal? Do they have (well known) advisors and investors on board? Those are just a few you can narrow down and avoid scam shitcoins.

I normally wouldn not invest in ICO, but I did put a good amount on AGRELLO believing in their project. They've raise over $28million in ICO, with about 70mil tokens to be in circulation.
I also avoid any altcoins with HUGE circulation supply.

definitely still worth it. I have made serious profits over the last few months investing in ICO's. The next MASSIVE ico is going to be MPRM coin (http://imperium.network). They are going after a 400 billion dollar market and i think they have the team and vision to get it

This right here looks like shit to me. Good example of shitcoin imo.
- Team didn't even bother listing their full name.
- No picture: who dafuq are they and can you even verify their "bio/experience"? Why not fcking put "Donald J. Trump"
- No explanation of amount of coin (supply) they'll provide. Looks like as much as they can sell.. how much coins will the team hold? NOTHING. lol
- Website is shit. everything is so minimal with little effort to create.
Activity: 154
August 19, 2017, 03:42:24 PM
ICO now is the new investor based games, like a pyramid scheme that will collapse once big investor cash out their money and move to the next one.
I dont trust all ICO specially the project that dont have solid proof.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
August 19, 2017, 03:30:23 PM
Unfortunately most of ICO are scam now. And taking part in ICO has no profit even if using the early birds bonus, much more proficient is to buy tokens as soon as ICO is finished.
Activity: 223
Merit: 250
August 19, 2017, 02:56:00 PM
The idea of ICO is promising: there are a lot of interesting projects with qualified teams. But as in any sphere of investment, you should learn more about the market and people and projects before investing your money
Most ICO project in recently are have same idea, however the way they choose for development completely different. Example: Opus and Voise are project about Music, but the roadmap of them not same.
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
August 19, 2017, 02:41:57 PM
Some ico are worthing the investment, the last one were eth wich were traded at 0.003 satoshis, since then several icos were able to allow profit to their investments, a lot projects borning with potencial, soo yes it still has potencial even knowing some coins may die, ico still being atractive way to get investors and make money over them.
Pages:
Jump to: