Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing In ICO's vs Investing AFTER The ICO - page 3. (Read 7309 times)

Activity: 1736
Merit: 306
it's better to invest from scratch, because at ICO sales all projects provide a purchase bonus, if you wait until the token is registered in the market then there will be no purchase bonus.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
Ideally it would have been best to invest during the ICO because such presale investments sometimes gives the investor so many opportunities that other members of the project would not have. Not to count the bonuses that investors who buy tokens during ICOs are offered but currently it had become quite sad that bounty hunters dump tokens quickly when they are listed on exchange hence making it way cheaper to buy on the market other than during the ICO.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
I do not see any sense to participate in ICOs at the moment, because it is simply unprofitable. I prefer to wait for another several months and to buy a really perspective token for several cents after another bounty dump.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 64
Investing after the ICO is now much more profitable, because many coins fall as soon as they enter the exchange!
Depending on the project dump is measurable by speculators. Not all projects fail to pass requirements for entering exchanges but almost all coins got sold by private investors and bounty hunters. ICOs are not considered as profitable investment anymore.
yes you're right, if you really want to try investing you should buy after ico. even then if you think the project is good. so before buying you should make observations first.
And my two cents: given the situation on the market, even "AFTER The ICO" and entering the exchange, do not rush to buy a token/coin, often in the first few months after the end of the ICO - the project team can disappear or there will be other unpleasant nuances.
Activity: 658
Merit: 13
Investing after the ICO is now much more profitable, because many coins fall as soon as they enter the exchange!
Depending on the project dump is measurable by speculators. Not all projects fail to pass requirements for entering exchanges but almost all coins got sold by private investors and bounty hunters. ICOs are not considered as profitable investment anymore.
yes you're right, if you really want to try investing you should buy after ico. even then if you think the project is good. so before buying you should make observations first.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 102
what if not both?
after or after it cannot guarantee that you will get a profit. so it's best not to expect investing in a new project to be profitable. so it's better with projects that have released their platforms, this has a greater chance of going up than the new ICO-completed projects.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
It is strange for me to say this, but every day it seems to me that I believe more and more in investing after the ICO, so I now think that many people may object to me, but nevertheless, I think that in the ICO process I need to take investment.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
In fact, today it is time to bypass the ICO due to all of us known reasons. As it was already said on the forum, maybe it is worth looking in the direction of STA and investing there?
Activity: 280
Merit: 14
My principle of investing is patient when I observe a good project in an initial coin offering I watch it till after ico then after then and it past my test I go ahead and purchase.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 64
Its worth investing when you get to have the tokens ready to sell while the bounty hunters hasn't yet had their tokens. This is when you can get your chance to play pump and dump yourself. I tried this before I never really earn much but I think if you have enough funds, you can make money out of being an ICO investor.

do you think that bounty hunters have great affect on token price? they receive a small amount compared to overall supply and can't dump the price.
Here I can bet, most of the participants of the bounty campaign are short-distance players who sell tokens/coins immediately after appearing on the exchange and there are a large number of ICO projects, where the bounty/marketing, laid large budgets of 3-7 % of the total issue of tokens/coins (not the number sold, but the total number). So, yeah - can dump the price.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Nowadays it is much more profitable to invest in coins after their first listing on exchanges. As an investor you are losing a lot of money bei a direct participating and if you wait a bit longer, you can buy any coin at -x5 from the ICO price.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
Its worth investing when you get to have the tokens ready to sell while the bounty hunters hasn't yet had their tokens. This is when you can get your chance to play pump and dump yourself. I tried this before I never really earn much but I think if you have enough funds, you can make money out of being an ICO investor.

do you think that bounty hunters have great affect on token price? they receive a small amount compared to overall supply and can't dump the price.
copper member
Activity: 493
Merit: 13
In bear market it's more sensible and safer to invest after ico but during  cause there's 100% possible that the price will plummet immidiately after listing on exchange
Activity: 1190
Merit: 255
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
It is also possible to invest in ICO in between Grin I mean neither beginning or the end. Anyways I think even after the end of ICO it is still great opportunity to get involved if the project is worth it and for that you should read about and learn it, then ICO is not the main point only if it's a scam otherwise after ICO a company still have to accomplish it's roadmap. It's like me for example involved in DEXAge ICO which is by March 2019 but they have their Beta p2p Exchange Release for Q3 2019 and there's also planned listing on other exchanges as well so it has a long way to go yet even after ICO. And accomplishing the steps will also influence on price to rise.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026
SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files
99.99% of ICOs are made to scam people. At least I want to think like that. ICO starts with hype. Early investors get large sum of bonus tokens and they usually dump after ICO. Bounty hunters also dump a lot too. And It is better to wait till massive dump after ICO phase. ICO presales are usually over priced and  they compensate the buyer with extra tokens. so If you are quite confident about any ICO or if you are desperate to buy any ICO token then it is better to buy after ICO phase.
If I were you, I would never invest in any ICO.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
I think that after 18 years, there are very few people who invest in ISO during the start, basically everything after ISO, since 18 years has shown such a sad trend that after ISO token fell 10-15 times, and who wants to lose that kind of money??I have a couple of times so was involved,the best course would be after they entered the market
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
In a strong bull market like 2017, most good ICO prices were jumping much higher after listing so investing in ICO was profitable. But in current slow market, most ICO trend lower after listing so better to buy afterwards.
Activity: 777
Merit: 251
My opinion on this things for the investors, I would rather go for investing after the ICO, because I know lot of the investors who will buy during ico campaign together with the bounty hunters for sure after ico for sure most of them will sell their coins at once, which means it will lead the coin get dump its value, so when the price go down, that's the right time for us to buy while the price is dip then hold until it get high again.
Pages:
Jump to: