Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing In ICO's vs Investing AFTER The ICO - page 7. (Read 7309 times)

Activity: 445
Merit: 100
Many investors now buy tokens after listing, there are much less risks in this case and I think that this is the right position, since the ICO boom is officially over and there is no point in rushing.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
There is none that does not have its benefit. Those who invest in ICO, still get their bonuses. Sometimes, I just wonder that, if an investor who buys a token at a particular price and now decide to sell lower after listing. This happens even when bounty hunters have not been paid. If they had decided to sell above or at the same price as ICO, they will still get buyers.
Activity: 769
Merit: 108
With this market condition, i think invest in ICO is so risk, that's why early investor get so many bonus because they trust the project, but for me i better invest after ICO, but when about 2017 until about february 2018 it was a very good time invest in ICO, i hope moment like that repeated again. So now I choose not to invest anymore until, market better
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol
You might be right but i also think you waiting till end of ICO and probably listing too could not reward you you much if no dip happens since you gonna get tokens at high prices. I will prefer investing in ICO's and not after, crypto is for the brave  Smiley
Activity: 626
Investing in ICO and investing after ICO are both good idea it depends in the situation and the project.  If you really sure that the project is good why not to invest in ICO you will get a bonus also. But if you want to see if project is good well wait the to finish the ICO to end and look if the project will be good after their ICO. It will up to us what will be our decision but we need to think many times before we invest.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Investing during or after ICO is good but certainly one would be better than the other which the underlying factor that'll determine which is better is the kind of project it is, during the ICO there's always some outrageous bonus while after ICO some tokens after first exchange drop as low as 90 percent which is a huge opportunity for investors to stack some sack which I think it's more better than investing during ICO
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
If I invest in ICO,then I prefer hype ICO with experienced team, blockchain or exchange industry, small market cap and high ratings on ico drops, crypto differ, ico guru and monoico.
I can also invest after ICO, sometimes it is better solution
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
The choice between investing in ICO or investing after ICO must be guided by the power of community. A project with big support from a large community will see his token value increase after ICO, while a project with little community will necessarily see his token value decrease just after ICO.
(Of course, this only applies to good projects)
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
It depends ones perception towards a project. There are projects with great fundamental, coordinated financial expert and team with great vision.When you invest on this project before the ICO,after the lunch on exchange, the price might go down below the ICO,but with time the price of that coin might skyrocket to the extent that early sellers will start to regret selling their coins.
This normally happen when the product is fully lunched.
This also happen when the product has gain massive adoption and real usage.So,investing on ICO before the lunch or after the lunch depends on how the investor see the potential in the project.
Activity: 504
Merit: 14
Miracle Tele
     Both options can be used, in my opinion. The option is chosen according to the project. There are projects that are good in the short term and others are good in the long term. If you do not have a lot of experience, it is recommended not to invest in ICO projects because they are quite risky and you need experience. There are many SCAM projects claiming to be real ICO projects during this period. I recommend you choose projects that are listed on the exchange.
Activity: 566
Merit: 107
for investment in ico that has ended it is profitable, but sometimes a lot of ico , which actually the price goes down I take an example like helbiz when ico is finished the price has dropped greatly from the rate of ico but in a few months the price has increased, but after that the price has dropped and enough in the point is if you want to invest must be prepared if our predictions are wrong
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
Both condition have the separate advantage like when you invest in ICO at the time of presale or main ICO you get good bonus around 10% to 50% which you can sell on exchanges by taking profits over bonus. Whenever new token launches on for first few hours or day the price goes up after that the price starts to drop hard. But if you think the project team can make this project successful and have good volumes on exchange even after the drop you can invest after the ICO too. Projects like pumapay, hyperquant recovered 5x value returns after the dump within few months and later dropped again. If you invest after ICO you will have to look for opportunities like this and take action on the right time to recover your money.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 101
because some of my experiences at ICO for now I prefer investment after ico because when market experiences decline in average price, the price will fall below ico. there have been very many examples of coins falling after listing. and your words are correct if it will not happen forever.
Activity: 191
for me, i'm preffered to investing after the ico token sale ended, because if see at the back, many ico prject are failed, ex when ico they offering their token for value $0.5/Token but after listing on exhange the price is not same with ico price and i think after ico and bounty ended the token are dumped by bounty hunter and we have chance for bought the token in cheaper than ico price
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
I think investing after ICO is the best choice for this time, when ICO token listing in exchange it's a good time to buy more, because many token after listing the price will falling depending the market situation right now.

Yes , True! I did notice aswell that projects the ones that conducting ICO's usually put fake raised/collected numbers on website to attract investors . There is plenty of projects that claiming that they raised so many millions , but after listing on exchange they have like 400k+ USD marketcap lol .
Activity: 672
simply getting the job done
I think investing after ICO is the best choice for this time, when ICO token listing in exchange it's a good time to buy more, because many token after listing the price will falling depending the market situation right now.
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
Looking at the present market condition it is better to invest after ico rather than before ico the main reason is once the coin is listed we can expect price drop then we can accumulate more coins

Right now this is my philosophy. There was only two projects I really liked. I've been accumulating NTS from the Nauticus exchange each day + i was waiting for Data Blockchain to finish up with their ICO, but they switched to wanting to release something like an IPO on a stock exchange instead. They ditched the whole ICO idea bcuz of the crypto market.
Activity: 336
I prefer to invest after ICO, because we will know prices are declining or rising, so when prices are falling very deeply from ICO prices, well, I always buy when prices fall and far from ICO prices and then I hold it in my wallet.
Activity: 602
Investing in ICOs is not profitable as it was before as the price is usually crashing when the coin enter the exchanges, plus many projects are delaying the listings. By investing in early stages of the ICO your funds could be stucked for months if they postpone the listing of the coin.
Activity: 616
In a good ICO sense it's quite difficult because sometimes a good ICO is the opposite of clear speculation as you say. to learn we must be able to understand the concepts and performance from stage to stage so as not to choose wrongly. because now there are many very scary ICOs that are very troubling for investors in developing their products.
Pages:
Jump to: