Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing on ICOS is good or bad ? - page 11. (Read 2511 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 15
PARKRES Community Manager
November 11, 2017, 11:51:45 PM
Please give your ideas according to your experience.
It depends apon the setuation if you can handle it. Good. But not all the your profit will grow sometimes it will down. So just do your best.
Activity: 296
Merit: 12
November 11, 2017, 11:44:50 PM
Investing is good if and only if you do the right research to be honest.

Imo you should look into trustworthy ones like cybermiles because of their already existing platform (5miles app) that has 12 million users and billions in transactions every year.

https://medium.com/cybermiles/what-is-cybermiles-a457f08fa6a7
Activity: 187
Merit: 10
November 11, 2017, 11:42:03 PM
Investing in ICO are both good and bad

My opinion,
If you invest for a short-term, it gonna be a bad idea. You can't ask for a return just after ICO ended. The platform isnt even ready. That's why hoping double return in a short time is useless. But, it is maybe good to invest for a long-term. At least a year after ICO ended. Where the platform is ready to use, you can start realize if your investment is worth.

The worst investors are them, whom just invest a little money  but asking  bunch money for a return shortly.

Activity: 114
November 11, 2017, 11:19:27 PM
I am a super newbie who try to understand this business. First, every investment is a fluctuating condition. It isn't something that you can control. But, are we agreed that this cryptocurrency  is supossed to be a platform that more secure and only pay for less money? I hope this is a place where we can make an investment platform and we know where our money goin.
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
November 11, 2017, 11:18:41 PM
Yess  In my opinion the ICO is a good solution if you want to do sth with currencies you already have. It's a good way to invest in good busiess ideas.
But that's where the problem is, not every idea has future business potencial.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
November 11, 2017, 11:17:45 PM

There are some ICOs project are good and to become successful to their project, in putting investment with this project you should do some time to research from their white paper and also flatform they had. By doing this you can avoid in scam or a fake one ICO. You must choose an ICO project manager campaign that has already trusted like yahoo, deadley, or atriz and others not on negative trust.
Activity: 644
Merit: 143
November 11, 2017, 11:17:32 PM
You can either get double of your investment or even more or get nothing at all. Do a research first. Read about that projects, their road map, their whitepaper, and every information regarding their ICO and their future. Because most of them are just scam, after investing, they're gone. So be careful on investing on ICOs.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
November 11, 2017, 11:02:32 PM
Investing in some icos is not bad but make sure that when you will start to invest in that coin, you have some knowledge about in and make it is also a legit because most of icos now are scam trying to run your money and disappear
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
November 11, 2017, 10:59:43 PM
Some ICO found with great potential  where it is good to start an investment.  But  due to lack of community support,  these worthy ICO just fall behind bringing lossess to investor. Try to check reviews before starting an investment.
Activity: 783
Merit: 100
November 11, 2017, 10:43:03 PM
all that can be good or bad depends on ourselves, it would be good if we are smart to choose a good ico for investment and it would be bad if we wrong chose ico.
Activity: 296
Merit: 12
November 11, 2017, 10:10:35 PM
A mixture of due diligence research and knowing how to diversify is always a good idea with investments.

I have 50% invested into bitcoin and ethereuma nd the other 50% into alts like Cybermiles and the bee token.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 11, 2017, 09:36:05 PM
It depends with what type project. If you can select right project you can get a big profit.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 366
November 11, 2017, 08:22:32 PM

I cannot call it good or bad categorically. Of course, there are good points but there are also bad ones. My ICO experiences are generally good but they have bad sides as well. They were all profitable. They all turned out to be legit and not scams. So these are the good side. But I got their returns, the profit from my ICO investments, a little late. I was hodling them for quite a long while before their prices went back to the ICO level. These are the negative points.
Activity: 66
November 11, 2017, 07:38:52 PM
If you invested in 100 last popular ICOs and sell high you earned 3000%, but ofcourse you will ot sell ATH and wont invest in 100 ICOs. There was great profit and scams. And often you can buy coin on exchange for better price. I think that it is not great idea to invest in ICO. But could be, if you analized project and a little luck.
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
November 11, 2017, 07:02:32 PM

ICO is not guaranteed to really give good results, depending on which ico project you are going to invest.
make sure the ICO has a purpose, the developer is reputable and transparent, has whitepaper.
Activity: 120
November 11, 2017, 05:51:46 PM
difficult question, we are talking about masadepan, must be smart project analysis, but if you believe you invest that project.
Activity: 1189
Merit: 107
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
November 11, 2017, 05:45:11 PM

invite in ICO is good idea and give u profit but surely choose serious and legit ICO
just suggest, Pundi X, Echat, micromoney, universa, electroneum, that for me. but before u invest u must learn by your self
the most important see their team, good luck
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
November 11, 2017, 05:40:50 PM
Investing in icos is not good or bad at the end it is going to depend on several factors, some of them being is the ico serious, it has a good development team, the project can be made, have you taken into consideration every single aspect of the ico, do you have enough money to invest in the ico, are you willing to hold for a long time, only once you can answer questions like that you will be able to tell if investing in an ico is a good thing or a bad thing.
Activity: 365
Merit: 250
November 11, 2017, 05:11:34 PM
Both of good and bad. If you lose your money in a Scam project, that's terrible. To avoid that, you should spend more and more time to research about the project you wanna buy.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
November 11, 2017, 04:52:42 PM
It was very profitable to invest in ICO about 3-5 month ago. It was more or less easy to identify a good ICO that would definitely make x2 and higher in a short period after listing on exchanges. But nowadays it's much harder due to a large amount of ICOs and their demands to raise 50-500$ millions. During the last month only 3 ICOs were really successfull:
- PedPulse (RPX) - x3 in 2 hours after listing on Kuckoin
- Electroneum (ETN) - x20 just after listing on Cryptopia
- Hedge (HDG) - x4 in a day after listing on HitBTC

Anyway there're much more projects which token's price will rise in near future. So I still believe that ICOs are quite good for investing your money.

I couldn't less agree with you, investing in ICOs about 5-6 months ago was really profitable, take for instance TenX, Monaco, Adex and many more. But nowadays there are too many ICOs in the market and very few quality projects. So, first you have to properly analyse and research about the ICO and then invest in them and not just invest in any other ICO you see out there.
Pages:
Jump to: