Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing on ICOS is good or bad ? - page 13. (Read 2511 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
http://unidapp.app
November 11, 2017, 07:30:32 AM
If you do some research and study about the ICOS you want to invest in, then investing on it is good because you can assure that your investment will gain profit, but if you just invest in any ICOS without any ideas about it then you just throwing away your money and that is bad. All investment are risky but you can lessen it if you do extra careful.
I agree with you . I always do some research before investing in an ICO project because it can help me get a better view of that project and can help me earn a good profit in a short time.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
November 11, 2017, 07:28:48 AM
Everybody needs to manage his wealth.

I don't think is bad. I have four coins: ethereum, Kick, strats and AppCoins.
Recently I'm buying AppCoins (https://appcoins.io) until the $5.000 limit of the pre-sale.
With the 200 million users, not difficult to appreciate 10 times in 6 to 12 months.
Better than gold.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Ammo Reloaded - Project Lead
November 11, 2017, 07:10:27 AM
It is surely a good idea if the project is legit, well thought, has some kind of prototype and a team that knows how to engage in the crypto environment. The team is perhaps the most important aspect when researching.
Activity: 272
Merit: 12
November 11, 2017, 07:10:27 AM
It actually depends on the investor, as an investor in an ICO, you have to be careful in order to discern good or Bad ICO
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
November 11, 2017, 07:04:56 AM
Please give your ideas according to your experience.
I think invest in ICO is good idea, but we must know that the ICO is not scam. Now, many more ICO invite bitcoiners to support them. If we investing in ICO scam we will lose out  Roll Eyes
Activity: 154
Merit: 111
November 11, 2017, 06:43:45 AM
If you do some research and study about the ICOS you want to invest in, then investing on it is good because you can assure that your investment will gain profit, but if you just invest in any ICOS without any ideas about it then you just throwing away your money and that is bad. All investment are risky but you can lessen it if you do extra careful.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
November 11, 2017, 06:32:05 AM
We can not be sure whether investing in ICO is a good choice or not. because basically not all ICO we can predict appropriately, everyone wants a profit when they invest them but ICO in my opinion is quite risky if we can not do proper analysis. Many indicators can be used as a reference to choose the right ICO. Learn all the indicators and you can see all the information on the website and internet. because if you do not do it well then you will incur losses and you will lose all the money you have. it is very risky and you should avoid by taking the time to do a good analysis. good luck to get ICO that has good prospects in the future.
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
November 11, 2017, 06:29:23 AM

It depends, I would rather invest in pre-ico, because of the bonuses. The problem is that many investors (before pre-ico sale) get a lot of bonuses. They sell their token for real cheap after ICO and that is how the price drops. I dont know why they dont lock the tokens for presale for at least 6 months.

If you did that, nobody would attend a presale anymore. How do you want to argue that even though you are one of the first to support the team and project, you are only allowed to trade with your coins on the  exchange after 6 months?
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
November 11, 2017, 06:28:55 AM
good but be careful, buy price at pre-ICO and ICO maybe go down after that token listed on market
or, that project not succeded, not reach softcap
Activity: 347
Merit: 109
November 11, 2017, 06:15:59 AM
You need to focus on long term value.

How likely are they to get Customers?

How likely will there project be live?

That is where the real money is to be made...
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
November 11, 2017, 06:12:42 AM

It depends, I would rather invest in pre-ico, because of the bonuses. The problem is that many investors (before pre-ico sale) get a lot of bonuses. They sell their token for real cheap after ICO and that is how the price drops. I dont know why they dont lock the tokens for presale for at least 6 months.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 11, 2017, 06:09:56 AM
ICO's are new form of investment these days though there are some negative views about it recently due to scam projects appearing and trying to make a hit and run on our investments. Some people has good and bad experiences on investing ICO's but that depends on how he or she has to deal with the trend. Some investors just jump-in without doing some research and do something stupid like a suicide investment just because the project promised something good in the future but turned out to a scam after it reach it's target where people are pouring money on the said project. In my case I can't afford to lose my money so I decided to just participate on bounties wherein it is possible to lose and waste my time if some thing bad will happen to the project but losing time is somewhat acceptable than losing money in an investment.
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
November 11, 2017, 06:01:53 AM
According to my experience, is the best investment. I invested to Stratis when it was very cheap and I did easy x3 my money, To Lykke x4 and Sia..
The point is to to invest to good ICOs not just invest randomly. If you want high profits in few months ICOs are the only choice.
I still keep Lykke btw because is still a promised project, is going to be more than 1 usd
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
November 11, 2017, 05:47:49 AM
We can't really say which is good or bad because every investment don't have the exact same results. There is no assurance of gaining profit when you invest at something, all investors should know that. Equally, it is not guaranteed that ICO will be the best place for your money BUT it could be, if by any chance, the ICO you chose is not a scam and is successful.
Activity: 182
November 11, 2017, 05:38:09 AM
The Good about ICO

Virtual currencies first emerged about 10 years ago and do not have necessarily physical form,unlike fiat currency such as coins and notes.Examples of virtual currencies are Bitcoin and Ethereum's ether.They are not issued by any government,and are not legal tender.This means that they can be used to pay for goods or services only if someone is willing to accept them as a mode of payment.
People can buy digital currencies like bitcoin using cash.Or they can "mine" for bitcoins,by solving complex mathematical problems.As digital currencies grow in popularity,there use has expanded.Today,bitcoin for example can be used to pay for music downloads or clothing and for meals in a small number of restaurant.
ICOs have exploded in popularity over the past year and even reality TV star Paris Hilton is endorsing a digital company's ICO launch.

The Bad about ICO

In an ICO,token holders have fewer rights.
TMSP Law Corp joint managing partner Stefanie Yuen Thio noted:"The white paper (or business proposal) is often badly drafted,provides very little clarity.The underlying investment,the investors right and risks are not well spelt out.
The lack oversight over ICOs has attracted criminals,with some estimates showing about 10 per cent of all ICO funds being stolen by thieves.Phishing scams and hacking are common,and new investors are particularly vulnerable as they may not know the most secure way to store there tokens.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 251
November 11, 2017, 05:01:19 AM
Yes, it is always good to invest ICO but you need to do lot of research before investing because it is not good without researching about the company. How the community is reacting to the project we have analyse everything.
It is always good to invest as long you had verify already that the Ico you joined is legit and worth it. Because there are a lot of Icos these days that are scam so it is necessary for checking first before investing.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
November 11, 2017, 04:57:36 AM
Yes, it is always good to invest ICO but you need to do lot of research before investing because it is not good without researching about the company. How the community is reacting to the project we have analyse everything.
Activity: 257
November 11, 2017, 04:54:24 AM
It depends if you know how to handle it. Because not all investment will grow..
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS
November 11, 2017, 04:53:45 AM
Investing in ICO is good in couple of ways. ICOs give the opportunity to get coins at low initial prices but that is not always the case. Some coins have high initial prices also. The main purpose of ICO is to fulfill the requirement of funds a project need, Projects need funds to operate, to bring their innovative ideas and solutions into reality and when the project becomes successful through ICO. Coin become successful and ultimately benefits the most to investor. People make ICO successful and ICO makes coin successful.
Activity: 367
Merit: 10
November 11, 2017, 04:41:03 AM
I think it all depends on your carefulness in reading and studying a project, much needed precision, and most important is you must be very confident and not hesitant in investment, because in investing there will be losses and profits.
Pages:
Jump to: