Pages:
Author

Topic: Investment in ICO - page 14. (Read 13412 times)

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
August 31, 2018, 08:51:30 AM
Investment in ICO is good because it is profitable and many advantages. Some ICO has bonuses so much better if we invest it.

Exactly, as long as we can choose ICO then we will get a big profit, I believe that the trend of using crypto will continue to improve so that it is most worthy of being an investment to make money grow.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
August 31, 2018, 08:48:14 AM
If you want to invest in an ICO be careful and read about it before. Make sure it seems to be a good project and only then start investing in it
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
August 31, 2018, 08:21:49 AM
All bitcoins do not need to invest in ICO, I invest up to 50%. You can follow someone's proven recommendations, but it is better to check everything yourself. If you are recommended ICO, do not be lazy to read the white paper..
Activity: 141
Merit: 0
August 31, 2018, 08:04:56 AM
Hacking is one of the biggest issues faced by crypto exchanges and individuals these days. According to a report, there have been more than 12 great hacks which have taken place since 2014. Most of us are already aware of Coincheck hack where the exchange lost more than $500 Millions. Securing our platforms from these issues is tough. As the market continually grows, the number of scams are increasing.

Incodium coin (INCO) is built to provide compensation for exchange hacking damage an Incodium platform secures and increases the value of cryptocurrency market. Incodium’s underlying technology operates on Smart Compensation which offers one-stop solution against exchange hacking.

The INCODIUM connectivity platform is a revenue model which is offered for its users. The service is accessible through INCODIUM Mobile Wallet App. INCODIUM’s ecosystem sustains damage compensation services and offers its users to use several utility functions.

Where can you earn and spend INCO coins?

Crowd Buying

INCO’s built-in voting system offers crowdsourced purchases for high-valueditems. These items can be sold later while sharing profits.

Retail Payments

Incodium, Union Soft has partnered to build a POS software (patent pending) which allows INCO coin payments through the Incodium Mobile Wallet App.

Big Data

Users can receive rewards by offering data collection and watching advertisements.

E-Commerce

INCO coin holders will be benefitted with exclusive access to Incodium’s e-commerce platform that offers ‘coin back’ rewards.

For more information, please visit:

Official Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Incodium/

Official Medium Page: https://medium.com/@incodiummate

Official Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/INCOmate

Official Telegram Channel: https://t.me/incodium

Official Twitter: https://twitter.com/Incodium_Daniel
Activity: 133
Merit: 1
August 31, 2018, 07:56:25 AM
Investment are subject to market risk. If you are in for some serious crypto investments then you should thoroughly do research on parameters like the official website, whitepaper, the core team and the ICOs social media presence and pleasantries. If you are looking for some solid investment and good returns, then I would suggest INCODIUM!

Incodium has developed a solution to protect users and investors against the rising threat of cryptocurrency hacks. Incodium is achieving this through an API-based Smart Contract Solution.

The cryptocurrency market’s valuation has crossed the $300 billion mark. As the value of the market grows, there is an urgent need to beef up security measures. Given the rapidly increasing in cryptocurrency exchange hacks, there needs to be a solution for this problem.

Until now, when an exchange gets hacked, the process of identification of theft and compensation to the user take days or even weeks to be processed at times.

Incodium aims to revolutionize the way compensation is provided through a simple, transparent and actionable platform. Their “Smart Compensation Protection” service determines the extent of the loss occurred and the amount of compensation that needs to be provided.

To know more about INCODIUM: https://coindelite.com/
Activity: 31
August 31, 2018, 06:51:15 AM
there is risky investment in ico because not all ico are legit if there are legit ico few because the more scam is more than legit so investors in ico better check your ico before you first Invest in not being threatened.
Activity: 602
August 31, 2018, 06:49:51 AM
Investments in ICOs are very dangerous now. I would not invest in these projects, because most of them die. Most likely it's more profitable to pause now.
Activity: 23
August 31, 2018, 06:49:23 AM
ICO investment is one of a great way of investment but before that you must have in mind to have make a good research and think about it what makes that project different from others
Activity: 404
Merit: 100
August 31, 2018, 06:24:52 AM
i have some bitcoins with me..any tips to invest them...dont want to spend them...should i invest in some ICO ??
Actually to choose ICOS strategy now depending on the perception and choice of each person. I can not be sure of that strategy because ICOS every day too many and the real campaign and many scams. You like to invest only but should know thoroughly before investing.
Activity: 362
Merit: 2
August 31, 2018, 06:23:56 AM
I temporarily stopped investing in the ICO one and quite simple reason. It does not bring income. Perhaps there is some ICO that and make a profit after going public, but many of them are falling in price. It does not suit me. Any investor entrusting their money wants to make a profit.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
August 31, 2018, 06:21:47 AM
i have some bitcoins with me..any tips to invest them...dont want to spend them...should i invest in some ICO ??
as for me you definitely should try this but not now, the ico market is not good now and a lot of really good and technically strong projects may be dumped due to the market conditions. But if the market recovers i will continue to invest in ico's very often, as it was before.
Activity: 333
Merit: 1
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
August 31, 2018, 06:19:37 AM
Ico is not bad choice for investment. But before invest into any ico you need to study about their projects. You need to read their "White Paper" properly and you need to check their team members to avoid scam ico.
Activity: 574
Merit: 2
August 31, 2018, 06:16:32 AM

Well
You seem confused and nervous
You do not need to participate in any ico or investment
Just hold your bitcoin and enjoy the rise / dumps sequentially

Or better still learn from the forum and develop an interest in research making tricks
Activity: 155
August 31, 2018, 06:14:56 AM
Investment in ICO is good because it is profitable and many advantages. Some ICO has bonuses so much better if we invest it.
Activity: 630
August 31, 2018, 06:13:40 AM
The KamaGames agreement greater day-after-day. and thither faculty or cultured portion about a allotment when the agreement faculty start independently
Activity: 89
August 30, 2018, 01:53:10 PM
Eloncity attractive project, It impresses me a lot. I would like to invest in it and I advise you to also participate in this project. Make sure that the strong team is on track in the coming time the project will be successful. details at http://www.eloncity.io/
Activity: 84
August 30, 2018, 12:41:24 AM
If you don't want to spend it then you don't need to invest at all, but keep it. There is no point in investing if you have no idea about it
 Lips sealed Lips sealed
copper member
Activity: 61
August 28, 2018, 10:44:33 AM
Recently, almost one hundred percent of my investments in ICO brought me losses. Therefore, I do not recommend investing in ICO, because when the coin created by the project goes to the exchange, its price is greatly reduced.
Activity: 238
August 28, 2018, 10:43:26 AM
Soar has a really good potential, I believe this project will be successful. And I'm proud to be part of its awesome project. You have my full support guys, Salute to the developers. https://soar.earth/
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
August 28, 2018, 08:44:21 AM

Investing in many ICOs is good because you can make more money in that way, but you need to learn first how to determine which project is good or not, because as we knows, there are a lot of scam project scattered, that why we need to avoid those project.
Pages:
Jump to: