Pages:
Author

Topic: Investment or free? - page 3. (Read 5257 times)

Activity: 253
Merit: 10
November 17, 2018, 05:26:47 AM
I see the crypto market growing more and more with the appearance of more and more coin and projects. Every day there are dozens to hundreds of new projects being established. Most of them aim to call for investment to develop the project but besides that many projects do not call for capital but only distribute their token free through Airdrop programs and bounty. This leads to competition and attracts different users. Do you think free or investment projects will last longer?

It seems to me that investment projects will last much longer at least because they will have permanent financial support. I'm not sure that any other projects can last longer than that
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
November 17, 2018, 03:50:43 AM
Of course they will. Why not.
Activity: 378
November 17, 2018, 03:25:04 AM
I think that such projects will exist long enough and will bring their own benefit!
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
November 17, 2018, 03:24:18 AM
even though this is not allowed as collateral but mobilizing employment or investment will be much more quality. assume this as the goods obtained by buying free and also free of charge. certainly in quality will be noticeable differences. Although the airdrop was also a marketing but many of the results for which not even providing value.
Activity: 406
The Exchange for EOS Community
November 17, 2018, 03:18:44 AM
now invest in this market is quite risky, the value of the coin always down, if the current participation in the bonus campaign will be more ok, although the low income but we can spend time and money The power to earn them.
Activity: 913
Merit: 252
November 17, 2018, 03:10:59 AM
Almost all the ICOs give away a part of their tokens in the form of bounty campaigns and airdrops. The proportion can very. In case of projects such as Deep Onion, they gave away more than 80% of all the tokens. But for most of the other projects, this proportion can be 1% to 5%.
Activity: 294
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 17, 2018, 03:01:51 AM
Unfortunately, most of the current investment projects have failed because they have not provided any guarantees to investors, they just want to deceive money!
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
November 17, 2018, 02:56:25 AM
Mostly those free coins does not holds any value, you"ll never get anything from those coins. better invest for best outcome.
Activity: 493
Merit: 100
November 17, 2018, 02:54:18 AM
I see the crypto market growing more and more with the appearance of more and more coin and projects. Every day there are dozens to hundreds of new projects being established. Most of them aim to call for investment to develop the project but besides that many projects do not call for capital but only distribute their token free through Airdrop programs and bounty. This leads to competition and attracts different users. Do you think free or investment projects will last longer?

choosing to invest crypto with fiat money capital or join the bounty campaign that I think depends on the person. if you have money trying to buy crypto coins I don't think it's a problem. the important thing is that you understand that investment in crypto is at risk of being ready to be profitable and ready to lose. then invest as much as you can to lose. or if you don't have money then you can start investing by joining a bounty campaign at the end of the campaign you will get tokens. and you can exchange the token with altcoin or bitoin then start investing. investing in this way does not require capital but requires time and patience.
Activity: 314
Merit: 102
November 17, 2018, 02:45:30 AM

Definitely investment grade. They hold almost the entire market and I can not even imagine the market without such projects. They are incredibly important. I think that only they
Activity: 280
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 17, 2018, 01:02:35 AM
In fact, the free project is more realistic for hunters, it can provide more rewards for our hunters, but this is not the best choice for investors!
Activity: 327
Merit: 15
November 17, 2018, 12:55:49 AM

not all free projects are bad, there are also good free projects like ucash, you can see ucash, until now the ucash project is still running well
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
November 17, 2018, 12:32:50 AM
Trust in cryptocurrencies has become less after the fall of the market, so I think that projects that arrange free giveaways and various bounties will exist for a long time     
Activity: 140
November 14, 2018, 02:25:11 PM
There are questions about the availability of money. If you have money to invest, then you need to work in the Altcoin trade and I think this is a faster way to get more profit. Although the majority of market participants do not mieyut money and first work in generosity and earn their first money here.
Activity: 406
November 14, 2018, 02:51:21 AM
free coins, in my opinion, are very vulnerable to prices when entering the market because my experience of free coins when entering the market prices is very small and we only get a few coins while if we invest we can determine how many coins we will get and of course we can predict what results we will get later.
Activity: 296
November 12, 2018, 10:53:55 AM
I don’t know ... in my opinion .. the fact is that the more coins, the less valuable the coins really are.

The effect of the coin is so complex that it may not be popular so little is known. But I do not think a lot of cash coin is worth less, for the simple reason that the face is always preferred and let's slowly sip instead of saying without doing. Grin
Activity: 910
Merit: 254
November 12, 2018, 10:43:40 AM
This is quite difficult to identify whether projects are scam or legit. As you have mentioned there are many projects being established. How will you identify whether its legit or scam. Most of the projects are scam nowadays. You must have appropriate knowledge to choose best project. I personally think investment is better option because investment is not time consuming and you will get good returns if you have invested in legit coin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
November 12, 2018, 10:36:34 AM

It can be assumed that such projects devote all their time to product development. Free distribution of tokens allows you to increase the community that any project needs. In addition, similar projects have no problems with the regulator at the initial stage. But at the same time, many devs make similar distributions for fraudulent schemes.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
November 12, 2018, 10:34:13 AM
Today, good projects that really have serious prospects can really bring a lot to people, but as a rule, they simply do not do anything, I mean bounty and advertising campaigns, because this is simply not required.
Activity: 392
Merit: 28
November 12, 2018, 10:26:10 AM
What can prevent us from participating in the company's bounty, study the project in parallel, and if it turns out to be so attractive, invest in it.
Pages:
Jump to: