Pages:
Author

Topic: Investment or free? - page 10. (Read 5257 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 261
October 24, 2018, 02:54:30 PM
It is very difficult to make a good profit without investing anything. My principle is that you invest more, you get more. Without investment there will be no profit.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
October 24, 2018, 02:50:53 PM
I will prefer free , free involve lot of hard work but i still prefer it to investment am trying to play safe and is ok sometime to waste energy than money
Activity: 294
October 24, 2018, 09:01:01 AM
I think that there will be both projects for a very long time. Demand creates supply , and everyone chooses their own way how to develop, through investment or generosity . The main thing here is the project itself and the product it implements
Activity: 266
October 22, 2018, 11:59:13 AM
Without investment, there was no generosity . Generosity is just an advertisement to attract more and more investors and interested participants of this product and project . Just someone easier to invest and wait for the growth of profits , and someone easier to spend their time and get the coins of the project
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
October 22, 2018, 11:55:42 AM
Distributing token for free is to get people to participate in the development and growth of the project! ULIf what everyone is concern about is just to sell the free token, nothing will happen! But if people buy into project and develop it, the project will become succesful and evetyone can sell at high price!
There's also participants from the free bounty who happens that also investing  with the projects, as they believe that it will bring them a good profits, so aside from doing their daily task and attract investors, they also became investors so when the project become successful they will have a large amount
of earnings, it's all about how deep you believe in such project, you always have options to choose from, keep yourself active from time to time so all the information you need just in case you will also invested your money can be learned inside the forum.
Activity: 334
Merit: 102
October 22, 2018, 06:18:38 AM
Mostly those free coins does not holds any value, you'll never get anything from those coins. Better invest for best outcome.
Some of the free coins may have a great value. I prefer to go free coins than investing because in investing you need to risk almost all of your lives. But in free coins there is a chance that you can earn money without investing.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
October 22, 2018, 02:48:23 AM
To date, I still do a bounty campaign, so that I can obtain the token. Many new projects are popping up and they certainly promote good products to attract investor interest. And if I invest of course that I did after I obtain a token from the results of the campaign gift.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
October 22, 2018, 02:47:53 AM
I see the crypto market growing more and more with the appearance of more and more coin and projects. Every day there are dozens to hundreds of new projects being established. Most of them aim to call for investment to develop the project but besides that many projects do not call for capital but only distribute their token free through Airdrop programs and bounty. This leads to competition and attracts different users. Do you think free or investment projects will last longer?
It depends on how the market develops and how the user responds to the project and how they are interested in the project, because if everyone just wants a free project then the project name will disappear, let alone a lot of speculation is more worth waiting token in exchangers because the price is cheaper. I prefer both because many of the benefits that I get, indeed investing are risky, but I also get a lot of information and explore more about how projects work so that they can make changes from my decisions that will bring benefits.
Activity: 442
October 22, 2018, 02:37:11 AM
I see the crypto market growing more and more with the appearance of more and more coin and projects. Every day there are dozens to hundreds of new projects being established. Most of them aim to call for investment to develop the project but besides that many projects do not call for capital but only distribute their token free through Airdrop programs and bounty. This leads to competition and attracts different users. Do you think free or investment projects will last longer?
Airdrops are a model for bounty. The fundamental purpose of the bounty is to help promote these projects. Therefore, as long as this market exists, ICO will definitely exist, and if it always exists, then the bounty task will exist. Everyone's purpose is to make money. I think that as long as you can make money, there is little difference between free and investment, but the investment risk and profit will be higher.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
October 22, 2018, 02:28:44 AM
Personally, I honestly prefer to follow the project for free. But, in some of the projects that have emerged today, even though they are free, they sacrifice costs in exchange projects. I don't think it's a problem, while the project has good prospects. Can be an alternative for investment in the future that is likely to generate profits in more numbers.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
October 22, 2018, 02:27:16 AM
Distributing token for free is to get people to participate in the development and growth of the project! ULIf what everyone is concern about is just to sell the free token, nothing will happen! But if people buy into project and develop it, the project will become succesful and evetyone can sell at high price!
Activity: 131
October 22, 2018, 02:19:47 AM
This is a very different investment strategy, I suggest to start with investment, even the little ones. You will come to the market with liquid assets and can act arbitrarily. Yes, it is possible to start earning, but you will spend a lot of time until all will understand and not the fact that you are immediately able to join in a successful project.
Activity: 337
Merit: 102
October 22, 2018, 02:12:54 AM
I think spreading toxins through airdrop is bad for the company because always once people get airdrop they run to sell it to the market and the price drops to 0.
Activity: 201
GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/cujJP4k
October 22, 2018, 02:06:58 AM

it is good that there are plenty of projects that do not require ICO.  this will attract more members thru it's airdrop/bounty programs.  if the project's mission is clear and have practical use case being attained, then more people will become interested in it and will invest buy buying shares on exchanges.  more people will usually mean the project will last longer.
Activity: 434
October 22, 2018, 01:43:16 AM
I used to participate in various airdrops projects, but I could not get a large income. Therefore, I now usually make my choice in favor of investments - this is the most promising and profitable area for work and income generation. Although this requires experience to be able to choose a project with good development potential in the future.
Activity: 952
Merit: 308
October 19, 2018, 04:06:25 PM

There are some projects which have big investor funds, they had money to build and run their project, so they don't need capital from other investors. They just need to advertise their project through the Airdrop and Bounty program. So, almost those project like this are not scam
Yes, there are some projects that do not fundraising like other projects because they already have a large company partner, they could be subsidiaries who want to develop their companies in other fields, they need marketing, with bounty and airdrop campaign programs, their projects will be known
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
October 19, 2018, 03:41:40 PM
In general, the growth of financing through the private sale is good. This confirms the fact that the ico is trying to be responsible, trying to obtain "hard" and "smart" money and preventing the schemes of pump-and-dump by the use of periods restrict sales and use of assets. Airdrop is unlikely to be a replacement for public licenseyou, because they have no emotional involvement and commitment to the token. If you held the purse strings more than six months, perhaps there were a lot of random tokens that you got for free. Perhaps you don't know what they need. Unfortunately, airdrop not have the same emotional effect as the public sales.
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
October 19, 2018, 03:36:18 PM
free cheese is only in a mousetrap.
What is distributed for free, for example through airdrop, usually costs nothing later, there may be a minimum percentage of 1-2 out of a hundred
Activity: 84
Merit: 3
Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke
October 19, 2018, 03:30:22 PM
I heard a little about decent projects that were a success without investment. basically everyone needs money to develop their products
Activity: 448
October 19, 2018, 03:12:09 PM
if viewed from the two methods, it will be more potential to become an investment by investing in projects that will multiply the benefits we get, but still there are many risks. Gift programs do not appear to be more risky because they distribute free tokens and are quite easy to participate but most of the tokens do not have a high selling value and are also a scam. it's better to analyze first to determine it.
Pages:
Jump to: