Pages:
Author

Topic: Investment or free? - page 9. (Read 5220 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰
October 26, 2018, 11:04:56 AM
I see the crypto market growing more and more with the appearance of more and more coin and projects. Every day there are dozens to hundreds of new projects being established. Most of them aim to call for investment to develop the project but besides that many projects do not call for capital but only distribute their token free through Airdrop programs and bounty. This leads to competition and attracts different users. Do you think free or investment projects will last longer?

Will,i thinks every people have a opinion about those free token or investment project,thats would last longer ,some say yes but in my own i could say thats its not works longer because,this kind of project have no product and no marketable object to sell,only they created a token as part of there project developed.
Activity: 114
Merit: 1
October 26, 2018, 11:02:28 AM
I think they won't last longer but they have a bigger chance to pop out because there is more people who like free tokens than people who like to invest.
Activity: 490
October 26, 2018, 11:00:28 AM
Again, we return to the topic of your financial condition, because it is precisely today that it will have to decide how to do the right thing to invest or not. I think that if possible, I would invest in existing altcoins, because they will definitely grow.
Activity: 216
Merit: 13
October 26, 2018, 10:57:51 AM
It can be preferable to enroll in your no cost versions when compared with to get ico as well as altcoin since you will find there's probability that one could find cons it's the same preferable to get no cost using this sort of resources anyone it's still no cost however while others actually too large pertaining to Committing while using prospects for staying fraud as well as sacrificing anyone can be so superior to sign up your altcoin resources even though it can be no cost in addition to pertaining to expenditure.
Activity: 131
Merit: 6
October 25, 2018, 01:31:27 PM
I see the crypto market growing more and more with the appearance of more and more coin and projects. Every day there are dozens to hundreds of new projects being established. Most of them aim to call for investment to develop the project but besides that many projects do not call for capital but only distribute their token free through Airdrop programs and bounty. This leads to competition and attracts different users. Do you think free or investment projects will last longer?

Maybe.. Some projects will stands for 5 years or more years.. As long as there are investors that is loyal and have a positive thinking about the project that they invested. Yes, also the projects leads to a competition because they need investors for their project. That is one of the main reason why the projects is spreading and sharing by social media and etc.
Activity: 1524
Merit: 270
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
October 25, 2018, 01:14:21 PM

In my opinion, the ICO will soon be lost, those who develop ICO now prefer to develop an existing platform. Especially at this time there are many new ICOs about exchanges, of course ICOs like this will be continued.
Activity: 588
October 25, 2018, 01:04:37 PM
Short-term and long-term trading is undoubtedly more profitable than participation in bounty companies, which does not require investment. Especially in the current market situation.
Activity: 316
Merit: 10
October 25, 2018, 01:01:55 PM
 Joining bounty program is not free it requires your effort to do some task and skills to promote their project,even airdrops at this time required you to refer other hunters to sign up your link to be able to claim your stake.but since cryptocurrency is getting stronger it will still continue.
Activity: 84
Merit: 2
October 25, 2018, 12:50:24 PM

Projects that distribute their coins for free are usually not very popular, but in fact they distribute a very small amount of their coins, which is usually 2%, so I don’t see a difference.
Activity: 308
October 25, 2018, 12:43:21 PM
I think it is very important to invest in projects because this way we are helping them grow especially if they are at the beginning

Yes, of course it is important. But investing in projects at the beginning is quite risky. After all, you can lose all your invested money if the project proves unsuccessful.
Activity: 344
Merit: 11
October 25, 2018, 12:38:40 PM
I've been involved in airdrops of some projects like that, but the token I get is almost nonsense. Project dead and nothing to develop. All is like garbage token. I do not like projects like that and do not want to participate anymore. ICO is a lot but losing 80% is a scam. This is causing the ICO to fail on potential projects.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
October 25, 2018, 12:30:15 PM
I think it is very important to invest in projects because this way we are helping them grow especially if they are at the beginning
Activity: 800
Merit: 250
October 25, 2018, 12:27:52 PM
The success rate of free projects is very low. They do not have the funds to actually develop their projects, and it will quickly die away after some time.
Only ICO investment projects really exist if it is not a scam
Activity: 170
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 25, 2018, 12:25:21 PM
Both of them will last longer. Because that is the choice of that company. If company successfully collected all the money from capital companies they are not trying to collect money from small investors. and they are distributing free tokens for community.
Some of them can not succesfully collect all them money from investors or they dont want to take all the money from investors so they are trying to collect money from small investors also.
I like icos which give us at least a small cap . Because community is really important thing for these icos. and they need us.
Activity: 353
October 25, 2018, 12:16:34 PM
I am more interested in participating in campaigns than investing. I participated in several campaigns and decided to sell the code when the campaign was over. . to make profit from these campaigns. Especially the signature campaign.
Activity: 89
Merit: 1
October 25, 2018, 11:55:46 AM
investments require all projects. and of program generosity is an advertising company. participation in the project is a means to obtain coins for free. and if it will burst don't lose the attachments.
Activity: 616
Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc
October 24, 2018, 07:31:27 PM
Many people choose to do campaign gifts and airdrop. Choose a campaign gift and for being able to give the token. And the result of doing so is enormous. So many people now are not interested to invest because it has a very big risk.
Activity: 266
Merit: 7
October 24, 2018, 07:29:52 PM
If they have a good strategy to grow, regardless of investing or free is still existed for a long-term.
Activity: 268
Merit: 24
October 24, 2018, 07:26:18 PM
I would go for free because this is free for risk or no money involved.
Unlike investment, there's a possibility to lose your money or investment. Nowadays investment is not advisable at this stage because market is so very dumped and when it comes to ico investment after they list the coin, people dumped below ico price. So I'll go for free even its hard to know which are giving you gains or profit.
And why you go for a high risk if there's a free. Wink
Activity: 560
October 24, 2018, 07:17:36 PM
I will prefer free , free involve lot of hard work but i still prefer it to investment am trying to play safe and is ok sometime to waste energy than money
It is okay to investment with your money as long their is profit gains. Investing for free is also good which cater your effort or hard work to do the needs in order for gaining profit. Invest on what you can afford actually just make sure you are investing in a legitimate project.
Pages:
Jump to: