Pages:
Author

Topic: Investment or free? - page 5. (Read 5220 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 11
November 05, 2018, 04:03:07 PM
I have always considered investments to be the prerogative of rich people , but ICO gave us the opportunity to touch the sphere that was previously not available to us. So let's not miss this chance.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
November 05, 2018, 01:38:26 AM
I get tokens, for free. Investing in an ico project is a huge risk! 90% of all ico, this is a Scam
Activity: 275
Merit: 10
November 04, 2018, 10:03:08 AM
I believe that many people primarily count on generosity, and not on investment. For investments, you need finances that everyone can spend, and most people try to get these finances thanks to their generosity.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
The Exchange for EOS Community
November 04, 2018, 09:55:09 AM
The main reason project launches ICO is to collect money for developing their product. Airdrops works for free, many such projects are based on their founders' enthusiasm(if it is not scam project).
So it is clear that ICOs - even if they will change appearance and the way of collecting money - will live much longer
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
November 04, 2018, 09:55:02 AM
Any projects in the beginning need initial capital for the implementation of his ideas. And in funds to collect it and make ico. Although some projects cost the current private investment. How long the project itself will depend on its team and mostly on seo. Many projects this year have funding problems simply cannot raise money for their development.
Activity: 490
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
November 04, 2018, 09:06:00 AM
Investing is probably the most profitable, because it often happens that people really get good results and bonuses from investments. Free too, of course, is good and sometimes profitable, but I still hope that I will get something from early investments.
Activity: 218
November 04, 2018, 08:47:21 AM
Personally, I have always been for investment in the project and cointroops was no exception. I help develop it but also invest in it. Here is the best set you can imagine.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
November 04, 2018, 04:36:54 AM
If you have the opportunity to earn money without investing a penny, then of course it is better than investing, but in my opinion real earnings without investments are not possible.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
November 04, 2018, 04:12:00 AM
When you talk about free distribution I hope you don't mean such airdrops like those that require following twitter and retwitting, likes on facebook, reddit, to post on bitcointalk ecc. That's all shit. It's a long time that I don't see a serious freely distribution but it's still the way I like more.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
November 04, 2018, 03:45:12 AM
depends on the project itself. if they are vibrant and have the ability to expand their project it will last a long time and i also prefer bounty than investment
Activity: 715
Merit: 500
November 04, 2018, 03:33:20 AM
to make money from electronic money. One is investment and one is free. In investment you need capital and have many risks. This time because the electronic money market is very unstable. You can also make money electronically by way of free, which means no capital but still profitable. Participating in bounty campaign signatures, bonuses, Airdrop, are some of the best options for this. To me, I chose both because it was profitable for me
Activity: 476
November 04, 2018, 03:30:22 AM
I prefer the free ones, like following a bounty for not spending money, I am afraid to accept defeat if I have to spend money capital, I still don't have enough knowledge to trade and I choose the safe one.    Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

But now it's pretty hard to get free coins. If you want more money than only one way is to invest. You will then begin to experience trading or holding
Activity: 490
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
November 04, 2018, 03:26:09 AM
I prefer the free ones, like following a bounty for not spending money, I am afraid to accept defeat if I have to spend money capital, I still don't have enough knowledge to trade and I choose the safe one.    Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 266
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 04, 2018, 03:19:03 AM
In my opinion, I prefer to invest rather than receive free. I will use the knowledge, experience to analyze the project, analyze the market to make accurate decisions can bring profit. The free rewards will bring with it many risks and insecurities.
Activity: 252
November 04, 2018, 03:13:22 AM
This is not a particularly good situation on the crypt market in order to achieve results now with a new project, but if the project is really worth it, there will be no problems with its implementation
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 04, 2018, 02:48:56 AM
Yea. If you want to participate in airdrops, then only in those projects where there is an ICO for investors' funds. Often there is bounty + airdrop, in this case, probably, these tokens will have real value.
what is this airdrop? is there any advantages?
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
November 04, 2018, 02:18:04 AM
I think it is called a marketing strategy to give free token to create awareness also so that many people are having their token and it can attract investors, even an a scam project can do this kind of strategy.
copper member
Activity: 381
Merit: 0
November 04, 2018, 02:07:52 AM
I think it depends on the project of the ico, if they do not need to raise capital from the public to finance the project, this gives time and less pressure to develop the project to their taste. It could be for investment or free, but its more important to develop the project.
Activity: 552
November 04, 2018, 01:29:57 AM
Both is profitable because going for free means you have to get involved in bounty and Airdrops and through this you can earn some token even though not much but it's good because you only need investing in your time and open eyes more so this is good for beginners to learn more about Cryptocurrency and more so to the less privileged which means anyone can participate and make money without investing but it's most important as for me to go into investing because here you can gain more profit and also control your found but this is also the most delicate stage because you are in with your personal money regardless of anything you want to gain so proper care is needed so as not to invest in a wrong place. As it's easy to early so it's easy to learn. Be wise.
Activity: 294
November 04, 2018, 01:21:04 AM
Let's say that now is not the best time to invest. It is better to wait for the end of the year. Something tells me that soon there will be another bottom. This is not a fact.
Pages:
Jump to: