Pages:
Author

Topic: Investment or free? - page 6. (Read 5257 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 1
November 04, 2018, 12:31:36 AM
For me investment is more profitable and sure more than free earnings. Because some of the free tokens are just a dump coin or a scam coin this kind of way will be gone soon because people will realize free is not profitable. But bounty hunting for me is not a free you will do a task to earn something so that it's better than to a google form airdrops. But investing in some coins/tokens is the best but you need to sure that coin have chance to pump so that you will earn something on it.
Activity: 251
Merit: 6
November 04, 2018, 12:30:57 AM
Both investment and free earning are good. Investment gives your higher earning than free. If you have free time you should join bounty campaigns and airdrops to earn free money. Sometimes you could earn big amounts if you join good campaign.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
November 04, 2018, 12:28:19 AM
in my opinion it depends on the situation, if you have money you should choose to invest because a project cannot run and develop if there are no investors who support it
but if you don't have money, you can support them by participating in bounty campaigns or doing both if possible
Participating in bounty is a job. not investment. and the results of the bounty we can invest to be able to get big profits. like the thing I did. roll back my money
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
November 04, 2018, 12:23:54 AM
I see the crypto market growing more and more with the appearance of more and more coin and projects. Every day there are dozens to hundreds of new projects being established. Most of them aim to call for investment to develop the project but besides that many projects do not call for capital but only distribute their token free through Airdrop programs and bounty. This leads to competition and attracts different users. Do you think free or investment projects will last longer?
There are a lot of free projects, and they have the operation of funded projects behind them. Free is only used to attract investors to pay attention to the project.
yes but you have to be careful with free tokens because there are a lot of scams now, with investment in my opinion it will be more convincing and you can get more profit. it all depends on who you like personally, investment or free tokens is the same as taking a long time because it requires a process.
Activity: 233
Merit: 50
November 04, 2018, 12:20:24 AM
there have lot of ico's for invest and there have more scam ico's also, so you must research, then invest on that,investment is best earn more profit and it will give more profit also but free coins is not so much good and value,it will not give more profit also so you go with investment.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/
November 04, 2018, 12:08:27 AM
I see the crypto market growing more and more with the appearance of more and more coin and projects. Every day there are dozens to hundreds of new projects being established. Most of them aim to call for investment to develop the project but besides that many projects do not call for capital but only distribute their token free through Airdrop programs and bounty. This leads to competition and attracts different users. Do you think free or investment projects will last longer?
There are a lot of free projects, and they have the operation of funded projects behind them. Free is only used to attract investors to pay attention to the project.
Activity: 329
Merit: 100
AGATE
November 03, 2018, 07:52:06 PM
It all depends on what you are counting on. If it is solely a drop in the ocean, and for free you can get it, and if you sleep Outdoor, you want me to put investment on the table, for no cost, such objectives are not achieved.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
November 03, 2018, 07:23:27 PM
Both options are not bad, but here you need to build on your capabilities, that is, if you have the funds, then of course it is better to invest, but if you don’t have the funds to invest, then it is best to take part in the company’s bounty and get tokens

Why not invest and participate in bounty campaigns at the same time? You communicate on the forum and write messages, why not take part in the bounty campaign of a promising project?
And in parallel with this, you can invest money in projects that are interesting for you.
Merit: 102
November 03, 2018, 06:47:09 PM

For cryptocurrency investment, I think this will continue to happen at any time, because investment is not only in the ICO but also in exchange. But for a free project it won't last long.
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
November 03, 2018, 05:44:18 PM
Both options are not bad, but here you need to build on your capabilities, that is, if you have the funds, then of course it is better to invest, but if you don’t have the funds to invest, then it is best to take part in the company’s bounty and get tokens
Activity: 393
Merit: 17
November 03, 2018, 05:42:47 PM
it will be difficult to make sure, but I think all have consequences invest or hunt like a bounty hunter. time and money that was taken into consideration survive or no sometimes depending analysis of each people, there is no certainty like gambling, someone tobe winners and another was losers.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 03, 2018, 05:24:34 PM
no ... now all ICOs lose at least 50 percent of the price after listing on the exchange office, no sale will give you such a price ...
If you really want to make a few bucks then grab some coins after they are on an exchange. The price should should go back up, when it does you can sell them.
Activity: 128
November 03, 2018, 05:17:58 PM
I think that everyone decides to invest his personal money or to earn initial money on the bounty. In any case, invest only free money.

The very first thought that I read on this forum was the idea that you should not invest in the cryptocurrency of the money, the loss of which would be dangerous for you and your family.
Therefore, I invest only what it is not a pity to lose. I also participate in bounty campaigns and reinvest my earnings.
I do not play with all the money that i earned because going all in is not a smart investment tactic.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
November 03, 2018, 05:16:39 PM
I think that everyone decides to invest his personal money or to earn initial money on the bounty. In any case, invest only free money.

The very first thought that I read on this forum was the idea that you should not invest in the cryptocurrency of the money, the loss of which would be dangerous for you and your family.
Therefore, I invest only what it is not a pity to lose. I also participate in bounty campaigns and reinvest my earnings.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
November 03, 2018, 04:26:18 PM
no ... now all ICOs lose at least 50 percent of the price after listing on the exchange office, no sale will give you such a price ...
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
November 03, 2018, 04:25:15 PM
I don’t know ... in my opinion .. the fact is that the more coins, the less valuable the coins really are.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
November 03, 2018, 04:22:44 PM
There is of course a lot of free and good projects where you can earn up to ten dollars for airdrop. Systematic implementation of them is gaining in your wallet a lot of tokens. But the value they will receive no earlier than six months. That's harsh. On airdrop now will not live as the market is now bearish and when it will unfold no one knows.
Activity: 280
November 03, 2018, 04:16:11 PM
in my opinion it depends on the situation, if you have money you should choose to invest because a project cannot run and develop if there are no investors who support it
but if you don't have money, you can support them by participating in bounty campaigns or doing both if possible
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
November 03, 2018, 04:16:08 PM
in view of the bounty that accompanies ICO with just airdrop, of course it becomes a question to choose which is more profitable. all you need to know is in the airdrop bounty, of course, not only getting coins or tokens for free and without an investment program from the project being developed, but this feels free only for hunters and not from project development, and actually also has the same stages who use capital.
of course hunters will not feel anything different from what you mentioned.
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
November 03, 2018, 04:07:00 PM
 Cool Cool the free or investment don't matter, what does is what the project offers the market for solution
Pages:
Jump to: