Pages:
Author

Topic: Investment or free? - page 4. (Read 5220 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
November 12, 2018, 02:16:01 AM
Each of the projects provides its advantages, whether it is a free project or an investment one. In total, it does not matter. The quality of the project does not change because the project is designed to offer certain solutions, and the view by which the audience is attracted does not matter
Activity: 1026
Merit: 110
Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71
November 12, 2018, 02:05:39 AM
As long as there are crypto currencies in the world, investment and airdrop projects will remain. This crypto currency is very dependent on investment. Without investment, crypto currencies will not have a plus in the eyes of the public. I myself prefer investment rather than getting coins for free. Investments are more promising anda more certainty. Airdrop or getting coins for free is tempting but it's not worth the wait we are waiting for certainty. Airdrop is very far from certainty. When we only rely on airdrop to get coins then we are like looking for rain in the dry season. This airdrop only relies on luck. To get coins for free, we must compete with many airdrop hunters. Our chances of winning the airdrop are very small. Therefore, as long as I join the crypto currency, I have never followed airdrop because I do not want to wait for a false hope. That is a bit of my idea about investment or free (airdrop).
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
November 12, 2018, 01:52:49 AM
I think that free coins for burning tokens have now been issued. Many will not be able to simply sell these tokens.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 12, 2018, 01:49:19 AM
Mostly those free coins does not holds any value, you'll never get anything from those coins. Better invest for best outcome.
It is true that what you say for free to get a profit, I think it is a gift or luck when possible with investment trading, you can get a little profit
well, i am a free follower, but sometimes i do big real estate investment. however, to avoid a big risk, I prefer to exert energy compared to investment, well if that is possible. but I also made several investments.
get coins through investment is indeed highly able to gain so much more. due to the constantly growing allows it to gain more profit. making an investment as the main choice in to gain even more money is on the rise.
Activity: 421
Merit: 101
November 12, 2018, 01:12:57 AM
I see the crypto market growing more and more with the appearance of more and more coin and projects. Every day there are dozens to hundreds of new projects being established. Most of them aim to call for investment to develop the project but besides that many projects do not call for capital but only distribute their token free through Airdrop programs and bounty. This leads to competition and attracts different users. Do you think free or investment projects will last longer?
Depends on the project, I heard some airdrops projects that gives free coins then after it, the coin increase its value and success, so it's not important if it free
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
November 12, 2018, 01:06:00 AM
if it's still first or new, it's better to look for a free one first, from airdrop or faucet, collect little by little. while learning how to invest so that you continue to profit, if you have accumulated a lot of you can start investing, like being a trader by buying and selling coins, if you are smart, dare to invest in ico, because ico can be very profitable.
Activity: 49
November 12, 2018, 12:53:29 AM
I think investment projects have a greater chance of developing in the future because most investors hold and believe that it will be valued in the future. Airdrops on the other hand, are more certain to fail because the participants only get it for free, I have hated airdrops not only once or twice, but many times this free token when at the exchanger has no price at all
twa
Activity: 320
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
November 12, 2018, 12:52:59 AM
Mostly those free coins does not holds any value, you'll never get anything from those coins. Better invest for best outcome.
It is true that what you say for free to get a profit, I think it is a gift or luck when possible with investment trading, you can get a little profit
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
November 12, 2018, 12:45:41 AM
I see the crypto market growing more and more with the appearance of more and more coin and projects. Every day there are dozens to hundreds of new projects being established. Most of them aim to call for investment to develop the project but besides that many projects do not call for capital but only distribute their token free through Airdrop programs and bounty. This leads to competition and attracts different users. Do you think free or investment projects will last longer?
Nobody knows on how long the project would last. So for me when investing maybe if you notice that you already earned then maybe you need to sell those coins what the important is we earned and not get lose. Investing is good but we need also to choose the kind of investment that we are going to invest in order to avoid lose of money.
Activity: 714
November 12, 2018, 12:34:26 AM
I think what more valuable until like a long time would be an investment project.
From what i can see, a project that aren't opening an ico does look hard to get their coins trade able in the market.
Activity: 1092
Hodlers Network
November 12, 2018, 12:05:03 AM

remember bounty rewards is not a free token,, because all bounty participants should work by promoting the project in a short or long period time to get the rewards token.. so bounty participants pay the token with their time to make the project succed
i think if you have enough capital  you can do both,, buy a token in ICO period and become a bounty participants too
so, you can more token in your bag
Activity: 910
November 12, 2018, 12:00:40 AM
definitely investing is something that can benefit from expecting free coins like airdrop which have absolutely no value.
and invest your money only for the highest alt coin 100 in the coinmarketcap.com , because this will last for a long time.
You are right,
investment has a very good opportunity in the future, and of course we have to choose good coins first.
unlike free ones, they currently have no value at all in the past year.

maybe because the current market situation is very bad, so making free tokens is very difficult to have value.
Activity: 392
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
November 12, 2018, 12:00:11 AM
More benefits will be gained through your participation in the ICO. If you can join the ICO, the quality is good and has good prospects going forward. You can get many benefits. In addition, the method also minimizes losses if bad things like being trapped in an ICO are a scam. Then you will not lose your money, you only lose the contribution in the form of time, energy and internet that you have provided to meet ICO requirements.
Activity: 673
Merit: 10
November 11, 2018, 11:51:52 PM
if a company thinks that the coin will be very useful and will always be used it will greatly affect the company and provide useful things in bitcoin technology so maybe the company will use it for a long time and not only will it be used.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 259
November 11, 2018, 11:48:11 PM
definitely investing is something that can benefit from expecting free coins like airdrop which have absolutely no value.
and invest your money only for the highest alt coin 100 in the coinmarketcap.com , because this will last for a long time.
Activity: 770
November 11, 2018, 11:39:58 PM
good investment or free within this difficult to predict the outcome. If you see will be the last year where the result of such a sizable bounty free certainly will not be the same as the circumstance that it is today. However, it is indeed basically something for free is not always well worth the investment and will be more able to deliver results. However, for this second time it just the same.
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
November 11, 2018, 11:19:29 PM
When you buy FNX tokens in November between Monday the 12th and Wednesday the 14th, you will receive…

❤️333 FREE DTE TOKENS!!!❤️
Yes! DatEat have been kind enough to bring you this offer in conjuction with FinanceX!

Sign-up via a referral link to also receive a 5% bonus. If you are the referrer, enjoy 10% commission on every purchase using your link! Here’s one: https://ico.financex.io/register/cjdavies

***Note: minimum FNX token purchase is $400 in accordance with our Presale minimum purchase value. The promotion is for new investors only.

https://medium.com/financex/buy-fnx-and-gett-free-dte-f976a7ffc558

Activity: 252
November 11, 2018, 11:36:14 AM
I would like to focus on investments. They are limited only by my abilities and not by some incomprehensible conditions, and it suits me very well.
Activity: 238
November 10, 2018, 11:47:00 AM
I prefer investments because they can be turned into passive income. Yet what happens for free, usually is not. So think about it.
Activity: 518
Merit: 325
November 09, 2018, 04:25:01 AM
I do not know what would be more interesting and profitable. I think if you combine both directions you will get the maximum possible profit.
Pages:
Jump to: