Pages:
Author

Topic: Investment reality - page 17. (Read 2558 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 0
October 11, 2018, 12:37:39 AM
I am also an investor at the time of September 2017. I also invest a large amount of money in this market. It is important that you know how to stop loss the right time and buy it for a better price. If you are truly a true investor, find out the coin that you hold and place your trust in it, place your trust in the market. If that's not the case, then quickly pull out of this market.
Activity: 228
Merit: 1
October 11, 2018, 12:24:17 AM
it's true that adopting cryptocurrency is something we have to do, because if we have and sell it it's a big mistake
Activity: 378
Merit: 19
October 11, 2018, 12:03:27 AM
Projects that have raised capital by the end of 2017 have not really created value for the community, the industry is too new and needs time to grow.
Investing at this time is very risky, but the risk goes along with the profit, find out the project, find out potential projects and invest for future.
I sold out all of tokens to invest in Organicco: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annicoairdrop-organicco-green-tech-proven-technology-3379079
Hope they can reach caps soon and start make our world better!
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
October 10, 2018, 11:50:42 PM
I agree, I am supporting the best projects I believe are going for mass adoption and will give a positive impact globally. It starts with us not to participate in the shitcoins or scam coins.
Activity: 462
Merit: 113
Need me? PM me!
October 10, 2018, 11:43:33 PM
...adoption...
You're right. Accepted by the communities outside cryptospace, companies and by the government (but not in a regulated way, I hope, I don't know how). For now, let the crypto start-ups to be a registered company, and let the company develop their platform/product as well as their own blockchain.
copper member
Activity: 252
Merit: 6
October 10, 2018, 11:35:11 PM
That is true, adoption is the most important thing that cryptocurrency needs to set some strong roots. I know there are some streaming sites that you can pay subscription with btc and eth. Or even to buy cosmetics, tech and even gambling with cryptocurrency. I wouldn't recommend this last one though  Grin
Activity: 97
Merit: 1
October 10, 2018, 11:18:19 PM
80 % of people got involved in crypto from September-December and afterwards, they lost interest to invest watching their investments going down. Companies, corporations and politicians , let's say they filled their bags. And only after all of that we will see some positive regulation

But I firmly stand on my point that the only way for crypto to have a long life is the adoption and not just price speculation. And this will come from all of us. Start in little but whenever you got the chance to pay smth with cryptocurrency, just do it. Let's give real world value to the coins we hold.
Pages:
Jump to: